Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

I'm going to confirm/joss some of the ones for my characters.

☆ - Levi

Levi is probably the sole thing keeping Eskay from really going crazy with the Purple Sword ATM.

Probably

♦ Sandy/Santiago

Sandy occasionally salsa dances when nobody's watching. Or when everyone's watching.

He certainly would love to do this (though is more likely to dance a jarabe or Las Chilenas over Salsa), but his messed up knee prevents him - unfortunately - for being able to do so.

♦ - Lex

Lex enjoys designing Rube Goldberg devices.

He enjoys them as a thought exercise, yes.

☯ - Constantin

Constantin loves military reenactments, and especially likes dressing up like an [SS]-officer, uncomfortableness be damned.

Confirmed. Though, despite that, he tends to freeze in the SS uniform for reasons even unbeknownst to him.

"Oh Bassy, I do love red the most. Hair, clothes, lipstick, I love them to be red. The more flamboyant a woman is, the more she's as beautiful as a poisonous flower, right?"

Also, I forgot to include my own batch, so here they are:

☮ Crewe

☆ The Artist Formerly Known As Crow

♦ Kirsten

♒ Sarah

ൠ DS

Mezzopiano wrote:

ൠ - Ren (the PC)

Ren wants to meet Forte and talk about Eeveelution things someday.

Confirmed.

Umbramatic wrote:

ൠ - Ren (the PC): Ren has a Batcave-like lair specifically designed for making outfits.

Jossed. For the moment.

Dogs wrote:

▼  - Ren: Was a fan of Crobatman as a kid.

Confirmed. But it was TAS and 1970's [Adam West] versions.

We shall defeat legions of Cipher Peons... by performing an elaborate musical number!

☾ - Umbra

Has a tendency to stay up late-ish because he enjoys the quiet

♒ - Muddy

Makes surprisingly good salads

∇ - Maggie

Maggie one day gets her own PEFE intern that she has to bail out of sticky situations from time to time.

☼ - Maria Heiden

Maria initially was given brown dresses to wear by her mother in an attempt to make people ignore her when she left the house.  It didn't work, but Maria now associates the color with adventuring.

☯ - Teresa

Teresa genuinely enjoys spoopy morbid motifs, especially because she feels people that are willing to not be creeped out by them are more likely to look past superficial appearances.

☮ - Gaia

I don't know this character, so I'll pass.

-------------

☮ - Gaia (since I passed =p)
★ - Tori
∇ - Sakura
☯ - RP!Silent
♦ - Leng

Since DS got bottom-paged:

▼ Lillith- She dressed up as a police officers three years straight for Halloween. (Not the same costume. One was Wild-West Deputy, one was space cop, one was modern-day.)

☼ Sierra- She still wears pieces of her Magma uniform every day, though not the whole thing at once.

☮ Cambria- (Sorry, stuck on this one)

☾Doc- Doc likes sleeping with lots of pillows in his bed.

ൠ Goggles- Goggles has actually written fanfic of the J-Team show and Valiant Knight Skarmory, but he hasn't shown DS.

Sanity is precious; use it sparingly.

∇ - Maggie

Maggie one day gets her own PEFE intern that she has to bail out of sticky situations from time to time.

If this gets confirmed, I volunteer Firuz. :-p

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

32 (edited by rmctagg09 2015-10-03 23:42:13)

Oblivion!Dune wrote:

☾ Tokarev

Tokarev sleeps with not just a handgun under his pillow, but also three knives and a AS Val assault rifle.

Confirmed, though he keeps the AS Val right next to him under the covers.

BlitzTrain wrote:

♒ - Muddy

Makes surprisingly good salads

Well, Muddy's diet is comprised of 99% fish, crustacean, and mollusc mons, but he probably can make a pretty mean Rindo Berry salad.

Tangent128 wrote:

☾Doc- Doc likes sleeping with lots of pillows in his bed.

Doc's normal bed tends to be lots of soft leaves put together in a pile, but I guess that's close enough. :P

Anyway:

☮ Crewe

On some level deep down Crewe does see Mew as a friend because if it wasn't for her she had a 99% chance of dying in infancy.

Sholto is slowly learning how to work more things as a Honchkrow.

♦ Kirsten

Kirsten loves visiting music museums.

♒ Sarah

Sarah does not like eating frogmon meat.

ൠ DS

DS has similar texture issues to RP!Tagg when it comes to food.

☮ Cambria

Cambria would probably be good friends with Darner.

Next!

♥ - Kodama
☮ - Sho (the Slowbro)
ൠ - RP!Tagg
★ - Forecaster
♦ - Iggy (Not the Blastoise)
▼ - DS

Umbramatic wrote:

Haydn's a girl. :P But I've actually been planning on a post or posts amounting to all that for a while now, so confirmed for the near future.

Oh, whoops. But huh.

rmctagg09 wrote:

∇ - Crow/Sholto
Sholto will either use his human form less and less, or completely equalize. May end up retiring to the Pokémon Village or even PMD-A.

Confirmed for the first half. Second half... I figure he'll be sticking around with Shun, so dunno. Depends on what happens in the future.

FullMoon wrote:

ൠ - Maggie
Having an Auric superior and a psychic boyfriend, Maggie often wonders how it would be if she had powers of her own and which one she would have.

I wouldn't say often, but she's definitely wondered. Especially on the time she felt like the Non-Auric among a group of Aurics that time they went to the Cathedral.

Skyzerk wrote:

★ Sticy Lips
Sticy sometimes gets nervous when people notice his status as an EX mon.

I'm going to joss this one. Sticy's pretty proud of his EX-ness and the status it brings. The split attention between his trainer and his patrons is a thing, though.

BlitzTrain wrote:

∇ - Maggie

I think I'll confirm this too, though I dunno if it'll be recent so maybe Firuz :P

rmctagg09 wrote:

Sholto is slowly learning how to work more things as a Honchkrow.

Quite likely, yeah. He's had a good amount of practice already, though.

☮ Cambria

She sometimes gets together to do stuff in the Dream World with Candida, Sunburst, and Eli.

Gaia's formed a friendship with Anguis and possibly Aaron as Grass-type... team squad leaders, I'd guess I'd call it. She might get along well with Doc too.

★ - Tori

Lane's recent self consciousness about his body has made Tori a bit nervous about hers to some degree.

∇ - Sakura

Sakura eventually moves back to Floaroma Town a la Diary of a Blooming Flower

☯ - RP!Silent

Silent is secretly interested in the Gentleman courses Dintel is taking and has thought about taking one of them himself, but decided one Gentleman paying for it is enough.

♦ - Leng

Leng likes to make prank calls to insurance companies.

But more seriously, he's learned how to make more than one thing out of the Dragons he's killed.

For another set:

★ Fenrir
☮ Phlegethon
▼ Merle
ൠ Silent's Lileep
☆ Fletcha
♡ Finn

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel

34 (edited by Keys2tkingdom 2015-10-04 00:22:50)

Bitter wrote:

Ren: ൠ - random headcanon

Ren likes the fact that he wears glasses because they make him appear distinguished.

Mammor: ൠ - random headcanon

Mammor would never admit it to anyone, but he practices various types of sinister laughs when nobody is around.

Ren: ☮ - friendship headcanon

Ren finds it somewhat awkward being friends with a group that is almost entirely younger than him, but does his best not to make it too strange.

Confirmed on all counts.

rmctagg09 wrote:

♥ - Kodama

☮ - Sho (the Slowbro)
ൠ - RP!Tagg
★ - Forecaster
♦ - Iggy (not the Blastoise)
▼ - DS

♥ - Kodama - Sometimes dreams that his mother being a Trevnant somewhere in the world.

☮ - Sho - One of his best friends is a Rubik's Cube.

ൠ - RP!Tagg - Secretly like to knit.

★ - Forecaster - When sad Forecaster uses Rain Dance to force a Personal Rain Cloud.

♦ - Iggy - She is aware if the Poison Legendary on Some level.

▼ - DS - As a child DS imagined her writer's blocks saying "moo".

Now for Mine:

♒ - Champloo

☯ - Gamma (the Porygon-Z)

◉ /∇ - Ren x Kitsune

▼ - Ludmilla

■ - Salvador

We shall defeat legions of Cipher Peons... by performing an elaborate musical number!

For the like 5 people who actually remember Origin City, that's fair game for this as well. Might take a bit for me to get to them though.

Here's some for my characters

♦ - Straw

★/♡ - Elise

ൠ/♦ - Esprit

∇ - Rawst

☮ - Nicole

☆ - Taylor

36 (edited by Fletcha 2015-10-04 00:51:07)

♒ - Champloo
Is always on the lookout for new recipes to try, to prepare food in ways he hasn't tried before.

☯ - Gamma (the Porygon-Z)
Likes online gaming, and occasionally joins Wuffles in playing SWTOR.

◉ /∇ - Ren x Kitsune
They will teach a class about contests and performing together at some point later on in their lives.

▼ - Ludmilla and ■ - Salvador

Don't know enough about these characters offhand and they don't have wiki pages, so I'll pass these on to the next person :p

Adds, focusing on us newbies:

☠ Fletcha

☯ Jack

♥ Daydre

▼ Max

♦ Shade

▼ Ludmilla

■ Salvador

☠ Fletcha
He'll peck yer eyes out! AS A HUMAN! [spoiler]WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

☯ Jack
(For likes) Jack enjoys biking exceptionally fast and races with Sasha.

♥ Daydre
Daydre's favorite thing is a warm hug from her mother.

▼ Max
Wehn Max was little, he wanted to monotype Fire, which may have led to his involvement with Magma

♦ Shade
Shade tried to make a hobby of hanging upside down. It didn't work out well.

▼ Ludmilla
Ludmilla began drinking coffee/tea at age 5.

■ Salvador
Sal is quite tidy...though his house smells of death and lemons.

Next!

☠-Hikari
✿-Jason [spoiler]Don't kill me! .3.
☯-Kabuki
♥-Shana
☾-Ignia
☮-Belinda

I am the Blue Star of the night! I fight for JUSTICE!

38 (edited by FullMoon 2015-10-04 01:53:57)

Gonna do Straw's characters because they're the ones I'm most familiar with:

♦ - Straw

He likes to make sculptures using straws occasionally

♡- Elise

Elise wants to practice Obscura with Vierr mainly because she wants to spend more time with him

ൠ - Esprit

Esprit is a huge fan of roleplaying

∇ - Rawst

Rawst will eventually find another girl for him and will remain on friendly terms with Sakura.

☮ - Nicole

Nicole doesn't show up much because she's often doing stuff with friends outside of the J-Team

☆ - Taylor

Despite the way she went, Taylor is peaceful in death and glad that she could have one last honest moment with Straw before dying.

Next up:

☠ - Duke
☾ - Jacob
♒ - Blitz
♥ - Brie
☯ - Hajime

Might add questions later, just answering for now

☠ - Duke

If Duke ever did get mad enough about something to actually hurt them, he'd have trauma against it analogous to like what happened with Lucius, but in a different scenario

☾ - Jacob

Sometime back in the Orre Arc, Jacob did manage to sleep fine by cuddling Argentum, but seeing Argentum staring at him when he woke up made him decide to not do that again.

♒ - Blitz

Blitz knows how to cook Greninja legs, but has never done so for obvious reasons

♥ - Brie

Brie has an aunt who always wears a hat with several feathers in it

☯ - Hajime

If people are okay for this, Hajime likes Zelner and dislikes Braden

40 (edited by rmctagg09 2015-10-04 02:22:28)

CorvusAtrox wrote:

Gaia's formed a friendship with Anguis and possibly Aaron as Grass-type... team squad leaders, I'd guess I'd call it. She might get along well with Doc too.

Confirmed. She's also probably one of the few mons on RP!Tagg's team who knows Aaron's full story before he joined up. (RP!Tagg suspects due to dealing with mons like Pica but doesn't want to try getting him to fess up.)

Keys2tkingdom wrote:

♥ - Kodama - Sometimes dreams that his mother being a Trevnant somewhere in the world.
ൠ - RP!Tagg - Secretly like to knit.
★ - Forecaster - When sad Forecaster uses Rain Dance to force a Personal Rain Cloud.

Kodama: He did so a lot for the first couple centuries until he gave up, but after meeting Team Nova he's been getting hopes of that happening again.

RP!Tagg: He can knit, but it's mainly limited to patch jobs (If you were ever to look at his clothing you'd notice a lot of sewing lines from when someone's actually managed to slice through it), and himself. He's dabbled a little in crocheting though and wouldn't mind learning more.

Forecaster: She has, though if she's really miffed she likes to fire the occasional Thundershock at a teammate she's angry at. (Which leads to hilarity with Muddy since he's completely immune.)

Anyway:

Crow's:

★ Fenrir: Fenrir is afraid of one day being too weak to fight, or his teammates deciding to permanently ditch him for one day of his GIFT issue going too far.

☮ Phlegethon: Phlegethon would probably bond with Hitodama over hatred of water.

▼ Merle: Back as a hatchling, Merle was ransomed by one of the other Celadon murders.

ൠ Silent's Lileep: Lileep is jealous of the Hearts in the J-Team due to him being a Kyogre devotee.

☆ Fletcha: One of Fletcha's favorite places in Hoenn is the pond on Route 102.

♡ Finn: Finn has a crush on one of the female Drilbur in Monty's labour.

Sky's:

☠-Hikari: Hikari can weaponize her luck in a life-or-death fight to make basically every attack crit, in every sense of the word.

✿-Jason: Despite Jason's success rate with women, he's actually nervous of doing true intercourse, but not foreplay. 

☯-Kabuki: Kabuki is actually a pretty big fan of kabuki theater.

♥-Shana: Shana gets her Tsundere-ness from her mother.

☾-Ignia: Ignia likes to curl up like she's still a Darumaka while sleeping.

☮-Belinda: Belinda has thought about trying to get to know RP!Tagg better, but finds trying to get a hold of him rather hard.

Next!

☆ - RP!Tagg
☮ - DS
☾ - Crochet
♥ - Jason
☯  - Cobalt
♦ - Jack Kanegawa
ൠ - Echo (the human)

✿-Jason: Despite Jason's success rate with women, he's actually nervous of doing true intercourse, but not foreplay.
☾-Ignia: Ignia likes to curl up like she's still a Darumaka while sleeping.
♥-Shana: Shana gets her Tsundere-ness from her mother.

Well this I can sorta confirm since Jason hasn't done much in that department, I can see it though
Iggy's is too cute an image to not confirm.
And Shana? Confirmed. It runs in the family all the way back to Nira of the Ameno house.

I am the Blue Star of the night! I fight for JUSTICE!

CorvusAtrox wrote:

☯ - RP!Silent

Silent is secretly interested in the Gentleman courses Dintel is taking and has thought about taking one of them himself, but decided one Gentleman paying for it is enough.

...Heh. I hadn't actually thought of this any much (Silent's interest in Dintel's courses is mostly "how the heck does he manage to use the internet? Or pass the courses?") but I might just canonize this because it's a very good chance to do stuff that should not be missed.

(That and since technically Maekrite is a crown prince, in the AU timeline if anything, he should learn some manners)

Tagg wrote:

ൠ Silent's Lileep: Lileep is jealous of the Hearts in the J-Team due to him being a Kyogre devotee.

That better fits Canon!Lileep. WAAPT!Lileep is a bit too young and ignorant of the ways of the J-Team to be jealous, though I'm pretty sure once he grows up and gets screentime, he will. :p

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

43 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2015-10-04 02:43:41)

☆ - RP!Tagg

RP!Tagg is very thankful to finally be on decent terms with Lucius again after their messy history, and to a lesser extent the Amarin twins.

☮ - DS

DS has caught up with some of her old friends since she left for Sinnoh.

☾ - Crochet

Crochet makes an effort to make a bed as neat as she possibly can before going to sleep.

♥ - Jason

Jason's father was involved with the elimination of the Go-Rock Squad before his death. (edit: unfortunately not chronologically possible but oh well)

☯  - Cobalt

Cobalt is very fond of history.

♦ - Jack Kanegawa

Jack occasionally plays solitaire to pass the time.

ൠ - Echo

I'll actually pass on this and let someone else answer it, since she's my character. :P

Anyway, next:

ൠ - Echo
▼ - Diane
♡ - Sarah
☆ - Lillianna
♒ - RP!Verax

[Spectrum was here!]

ൠ - Echo: Has a guilty pleasure for the bastardized Unovan version of [Chinese] food.

▼ - Diane: As a Starly, she was especially loud and squawky, even for the species.

♡ - Sarah: Had a crush on a psychic before Psyche.

☆ - Lillianna: Loves the sense of purpose being the Avenger gives her.

♒ - RP!Verax: Is a super-taster, and is very sensitive to spice.

Next:

♦ Mimmy

☼ Alex

■  Blitz

∇ Meddler

◉ If Psyche was a gif, what gif would she be?

Jacob tries, against all odds, to try and keep his room as clean as possible. His Pokemon and/or girlfriend make this so difficult that after a while he just gives up and only really cleans up things that are notably nasty/embarrassing.

My response is the following hypothetical: "Jacob THIS is your room?? I expected it to be clean!!"

"Yeah well after the it devolving to this EXACT state three days after I make it pristine, exactly three days, all fourteen times I've done it, I've given up. I just makes sure there is no food laying about and Hikari's vibrator isn't just out and about, and no, I refuse to talk about the latter point in any more detail. Can we just go someplace ELSE now?"

Edge prefers his food rich in iron and freshly killed.

Confirmed, surprisingly enough.

But more seriously, he's learned how to make more than one thing out of the Dragons he's killed.

Also confirmed.

Sometime back in the Orre Arc, Jacob did manage to sleep fine by cuddling Argentum, but seeing Argentum staring at him when he woke up made him decide to not do that again.

This one I can joss to hell and back, he would never feel comfortable with Argentum, and Argentum is too rigid as a Metagross to comfortably cuddle with.

Phlegethon would probably bond with Hitodama over hatred of water.

I can confirm.

RP!Verax: Is a super-taster, and is very sensitive to spice.

Can confirm, and by extension, Jacob.

Well that's that :P

Sakura eventually moves back to Floaroma Town a la Diary of a Blooming Flower

Likely jossed. She's likely going to head to Unova

If Duke ever did get mad enough about something to actually hurt them, he'd have trauma against it analogous to like what happened with Lucius, but in a different scenario

Jossed, if someone gets Duke that mad then he would think they probably deserved whatever he did to them and obviously he's never going to hurt someone as badly as he hurt Lucius, the most he would do to someone is punch them once.

Hikari can weaponize her luck in a life-or-death fight to make basically every attack crit, in every sense of the word.

Confirmed, she probably would become very hard to hit at the same time =V

ൠ - Echo

Echo has quite the Sweet Tooth though she doesn't show that to anyone.

▼ - Diane

As a kid Diane often got distracted while flying around and so often ended up crashing into trees.

♡ - Sarah

Sarah has mild feelings for Sakura but would never act on them both because of incompatible orientation and because she doesn't want to make their relationship awkward.

☆ - Lillianna

Lillianna learned how to draw at some point and when she's by herself she likes to create all kinds of sketches and little stories to help her relax a bit.

♒ - RP!Verax

Verax is actually a really good baker.

♦ Mimmy

Mimmy likes going to costume parties wearing all sorts of costumes based on Fairy type Pokémon

☼ Alex

Alex's hair has spent so much time unkempt that any attempt at combing it will be met with failure

■  Blitz

Blitz has a lot of Pokémon merchandise in his bedroom and is quite attached to them.

∇ Meddler

I don't know much about her to really say anything

◉ If Psyche was a gif, what gif would she be?

https://33.media.tumblr.com/16162f8b19e93521e388af72afef1837/tumblr_mzss3tpg3P1qbn5oto2_250.gif

Next:

∇ - Meddler
★ - Aline
☾ - Ever
☠ - Rose
∇  - Linnea/Ray

I will neither confirm nor deny this :P

And hm... I think I will give another set after all

♒ Emperor
▼ Daisuke
♥ Sprite
☮ Maekrite
★ Squealer

48 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2015-10-04 03:41:23)

rmctagg09 wrote:

♒ Sarah

Sarah does not like eating frogmon meat.

She has never tried, and has never wanted to try, for good reason.

Dogs wrote:

ൠ - Echo: Has a guilty pleasure for the bastardized Unovan version of [Chinese] food.

▼ - Diane: As a Starly, she was especially loud and squawky, even for the species.

♡ - Sarah: Had a crush on a psychic before Psyche.

☆ - Lillianna: Loves the sense of purpose being the Avenger gives her.

Echo: A very, very guilty pleasure.

Diane: Definitely.

Sarah: Jossed, unfortunately.

Lillianna: Confirmed.

FullMoon wrote:

ൠ - Echo

Echo has quite the Sweet Tooth though she doesn't show that to anyone.

▼ - Diane

As a kid Diane often got distracted while flying around and so often ended up crashing into trees.

♡ - Sarah

Sarah has mild feelings for Sakura but would never act on them both because of incompatible orientation and because she doesn't want to make their relationship awkward.

☆ - Lillianna

Lillianna learned how to draw at some point and when she's by herself she likes to create all kinds of sketches and little stories to help her relax a bit.

Echo: Quite possibly.

Diane: Yep. In fact, that's one of the reasons she connected so well with Eskay when they first met, considering he was a Noctowl at the time and still getting used to his wings.

Sarah: You heard it here first, folks. Confirmed.

Lillianna: This is adorable enough that I'm going to confirm it.

~~~~~~~~~

∇ - Meddler

Meddler eventually takes over the Petalburg Gym, as a multitype specialist like Blue.

★ - Aline

When she first showed interest in art, she was put down for how bad her art was starting out. It's gotten much better, but she had a very rough start.

☾ - Ever

When Drift is part of his team, he tends to attach himself to Ever's head as a pillow, for reasons that likely aren't healthy for Ever.

☠ - Rose

Passing on to the next person

∇  - Linnea/Ray

Ray's mind is eventually transferred to a new body created by Sol, with Legendary permission.

~~~~~~~~

☠ - Rose
♥ - Kaius
♦ - RP!Silent
★ - Pianis
☼ - Jacob's parents

[Spectrum was here!]

49 (edited by Umbramatic 2015-10-04 03:58:50)

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust here to confirm/joss any on my chars for tonight.

▼ Umbra: Umbra once tried to dress as a ghost for Halloween as a kid (if Halloween existed idk), but he messed up the arm holes on the sheet and ended up like Charlie Brown with a zillion holes all over his costume.

Given the history of Halloween and that Umbra lived on an isolated island settlement 600 years ago for all his childhood, doubtful unless Shadedrake had an equivalent. That said +1 for adorable mental image.

Keys: Aaw @ jossing.

☾ - Umbra
Has a tendency to stay up late-ish because he enjoys the quiet

Confirmed, and also semi me-ish. (While I usually stay up late for this RP or something similar, I do enjoy the quiet of the nighttime hours, unless I'm in a mood to listen to music.)

☮ Cambria
Cambria would probably be good friends with Darner.

Confirmed, we should have them meet. (Also, DS, thank you for asking about Cambria. :) )

☮ - Sho - One of his best friends is a Rubik's Cube.

Hmm, depends on how much it would really tie into the math obsession he shares with his basis, but probably. Also look at what a certain fellow math nerd wears on his person. (Tecniclially that's a Mernger Sponge but CLOSE ENOUGH)

Also:

I'd like to see this confirmed. o3o

EDIT: Dammit, Crow.

Will do my own answers/asks tomorrow or something.

My girlfriend is a Volcarona, your argument is invalid.

Not answering any asks, since I can't quite keep track, but...

-Unfortunately I must joss Salamence's experience with brown paint. She probably does write music for Spathi every year though.

-Solace definitely loves string and cat toys

-Note's snores sound like paper. This is aggressively canon now.

-Merle probably was ransomed, sure.

-The one about Brie's family is innocent enough to definitely be true.

-Drift loves being a headpet. Ever does not enjoy this experience.