1 (edited by VeniaSilente 2015-10-24 14:55:54)

Topic: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

The Headcanon Asks Thread
Welcome everybody!

In this thread we can ask other players about headcanons and get answers! Think of it as a WAAPT-specific post board for the headcanon meme. You put a symbol and the name of a character and then the next person(s) to reply in the thread will give you a symbol-related headcanon about the character. It's basically "how other people see characters". How's that for niceties?

Here's some info that we might find useful.

Copy-paste table of Headcanon Asks Symbols

☾ - sleep headcanon

★ - sad headcanon

☆ - happy headcanon

☠ - angry/violent headcanon

✿ - Sex headcanon

■ -  Bedroom/house/living quarters headcanon

♡ - romantic headcanon

♥ - family headcanon

☮ - friendship headcanon

♦ - quirks/hobbies headcanon

☯ - likes/dislikes headcanon

▼ - childhood headcanon

∇ -. old age/aging headcanon

♒ - cooking/food headcanon

☼ - appearance headcanon

ൠ - random headcanon

◉ - Any other question of your choosing

WAAPT-Specific Additions

☁ - fandom interpretation headcanon

(03:26:28) BittersweetNBittersweet: Headcanons about what the J-Team Fandom thinks about each member

♫ - image song / theme song

Plus, the image song/theme song ask because I figure someone should start it. Uses ♫.

(if there any further improvements to the meme's symbol table, someone please let me know so that I can update this)

Who to ask about:

Here's a link to the Wiki list of WAAPT Characters. Do not in any way consider this listing complete, as our RP is ever-growing.

But we are also not limited to WAAPT! Various WAAPTers have projects that they have discussed with the rest of the playerbase and that we can have asks about here! I'll edit later with examples from people who authorize their project to be listed here.

Umbramatic says it's okay to give and take asks about his other projects:

Umbramatic wrote:

Fourth, I'd be very pleased to answer any asks about my non-WAAPT projects, fanfic or otherwise (Especially since I'll be compiling them all elsewhere here on the second forum for reasons and will likely link to them here for purposes of such asks) but will any of you guys be willing to answer said asks?

Tagg says his stuff about Northern Shadow is fair game too:

Tagg wrote:

(2015-10-03: 19:51:53) Tagg: Oh yeah, for the record Northern Shadow stuff is fair game too.

Venia Silent says his stuff about any of his fanfics are fair game too, as well as Suocéverse for those who know about it.

(I don't think I need to quote myself? tongue)

Straw says asking about Origin City is also fair game.

Straw wrote:

For the like 5 people who actually remember Origin City, that's fair game for this as well. Might take a bit for me to get to them though.

The format

Pretty much works like a ask-and-answer box. Ideally, link to the post you are replying to, or start the post with the name of the player you are replying to, to make both indexing and keeping track of things easier.

How the thread is expected to work, by Moon:

FullMoon wrote:

I think it would work better if it was a system of "first poster makes some asks, next poster answers with headcanons and then makes sends in a new batch for the next poster and so on" that way we can see what headcanons people come up with for our characters and maybe even make one that we might make use of later on.

In general anyone can reply to any past ask, though in that case to make things easier to track let's make sure where possible to link or note who are we replying to.

It's also possible to comment on headcanon answers to asks. And of course, which is already a thing, it's possible to confirm or joss HC asks answers.

(If people feel free to edit a post in the future, it would also probably be good to post about having edited. Just so that people can know)

This thread has an explicit permission for people to double-post if required.


Feel free to make suggestions over PM or chatroom to improve this opening post.

Last Update -- 2015-10-23 (musical headcanon)

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

2 (edited by FullMoon 2015-10-03 06:16:22)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

I think it would work better if it was a system of "first poster makes some asks, next poster answers with headcanons and then makes sends in a new batch for the next poster and so on" that way we can see what headcanons people come up with for our characters and maybe even make one that we might make use of later on.

Okay so let me make the first batch of asks:

♒ - Duke

■ - Jacob

☮  - Dune

☠ - Sarah

♡ -  Lilith

3

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

♒ - Duke

Duke probably can't cook anything except for meat - grill, barbecued, charbroiled, he can do it all, just only with meat.

■ - Jacob

Jacob tries, against all odds, to try and keep his room as clean as possible. His Pokemon and/or girlfriend make this so difficult that after a while he just gives up and only really cleans up things that are notably nasty/embarrassing.

☮  - Dune

Dune had very few friends as a kid, mostly because nobody ever wanted to go over to his house.

☠ - Sarah

Sarah hits people who make puns, with the amount of force she uses increasing as the puns continue and/or get worse.

♡ -  Lilith

Lilith used to have a crush on Flint of the Sinnoh E4 at some point, because we all have those impossible crushes back in our younger years.

Now, who to do next...

☆ - Levi

∇ - Crow/Sholto

ൠ - Goombella

♦ - Eskay

✿ - Deziree

That last one is just out of curiosity tongue

4

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

☆ - Levi

Levi is probably the sole thing keeping Eskay from really going crazy with the Purple Sword ATM.

∇ - Crow/Sholto

Sholto will either use his human form less and less, or completely equalize. May end up retiring to the Pokémon Village or even PMD-A.

ൠ - Goombella

Goombella plans on actually getting a doctorate eventually.

♦ - Eskay

Eskay likes to do silly poses with his hat on in the mirror.

✿ - Deziree

Deziree strikes me as the more aggressive one in the bedroom.

Next:

☮ - RP!Tagg

ൠ - Maggie

♥ - Blitz

☯ - RP!Tagg's Tropius

♦ - Lane

5 (edited by FullMoon 2015-10-03 14:28:47)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

☮ - RP!Tagg

Tagg is interested in having an Aura practice session with Duke as they're probably the two most developed Aurics in the team.

ൠ - Maggie

Having an Auric superior and a psychic boyfriend, Maggie often wonders how it would be if she had powers of her own and which one she would have.

♥ - Blitz

The only reason Ms.Thorne doesn't try to "coach" Blitz in regards to what he should and shouldn't do in regards to his relationship with Sakura is because Mr.Thorne stops her.

☯ - RP!Tagg's Tropius

Tropius dislikes laptops because when they're closed they're a huge pain to open when there's nobody nearby.

♦ - Lane

Lane likes to watch fire breathing acts and is interested in doing some himself but lacks someone to teach him. He still spends some time trying to learn how to do it though he's too afraid to make any real attempts

Next up:

♥ - Teishi
☯ - Jason
☮ - Ammy
★ - Alex
☾ - Psyche

6 (edited by CorvusAtrox 2015-10-03 13:46:24)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Oh, I was wondering if the authors putting responses to headcanons in quoteblocks here would be a good way of doing that or if it'd be better to do so in the chat or such.

At any rate:

♥ - Teishi

Since finding out he's related to several of the Greninja Squad members, Teishi's developed more of a family dynamic with them. He also treats the members he's not related to as 'honorary siblings.'

☯ - Jason

Jason was already a catmon person, but has become more of one due to Belinda's influence.

☮ - Ammy

While Haydn was at first weirded out by the fact his trainer was a Volcarona when he found out, he and Ammy eventually ended up growing closer out of sharing similar experiences.

★ - Alex

Alex on some level does feel that sending the same trophy every year is inadequate for Mother's Day, but also doesn't really have any ideas other than 'bigger trophy' and thinks keeping them symnetric at this point would be better anyway.

☾ - Psyche

Back when her powers were stronger, Psyche sometimes tried to secure herself to her own bed on nights where the sleep TK got especially bad.

Next:

▼ Shun
♦ Sandy/Santiago
♡ Ichtacya
☮ Jordan
★ Sticy Lips

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel

7

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

▼-Shun

Shun spent his childhood reading Sherlock Holmes novels, and may have a magnifying glass or two.

♦ Sandy/Santiago

Sandy occasionally salsa dances when nobody's watching. Or when everyone's watching.

♡ Ichtacya

Ichtacya had a crush on a Suudowoodo once, before realizig said mon wasn't fooling anyone.

☮ Jordan

(The Poliwrath? Imma assume that.) Jordan spars with Ferran a loooooooot. It ends in a friendly game of aggressive leap frog.

★ Sticy Lips

Sticy sometimes gets nervous when people notice his status as an EX mon.

Next!

☯-Maria
ൠ-Jason
♡-Crash
☆-Tori
♦-Blitz
☾-Mezzo

I am the Blue Star of the night! I fight for JUSTICE!

8 (edited by rmctagg09 2015-10-03 17:44:49)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Not everyone reads the logs, so confirming or deconfirming them here works better.

FullMoon wrote:

☮ - RP!Tagg

Tagg is interested in having an Aura practice session with Duke as they're probably the two most developed Aurics in the team.

☯ - RP!Tagg's Tropius

Tropius dislikes laptops because when they're closed they're a huge pain to open when there's nobody nearby.

RP!Tagg: Can confirm.

Tropius: Do not underestimate the power of Magical Leaf!

-Beat-

Though he probably doesn't like dealing with laptops that open with a sliding latch because they require extra-fine control. 

☯-Maria

Maria dislikes when people make jokes about her craving minerals like a Gogoat.

ൠ-Jason

Jason has a love for plaformers.

♡-Crash

Before meeting Float Crash didn't really think about romance all that much.

☆-Tori

Tori looks back on defeating Francis incredibly fondly.

♦-Blitz

Blitz has thought about possibly making blog posts on Pokémon breeding.

☾-Mezzo

Mezzo once managed to sleep through wild mons ransacking her campsite back when she was starting out.

Next!

♡ - Echo
☼ - Akiko
ൠ - Ren (the PC)
☆ - RP!Tagg
♥ - Cobalt
♦ - Audilith

9

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

♡ - Echo

Somewhere out there is an Echo (the Illusion leader)/Echo (the Chatot) crack pairing fic. It's titled "Echoed Voice".

☼ - Akiko

When she fully evolves, Akiko will be larger than Airy.

ൠ - Ren (the PC)

Ren wants to meet Forte and talk about Eeveelution things someday.

☆ - RP!Tagg

Tagg has beaten Hero Mode in Heavenly Blade.

♥ - Cobalt

The four Beldum that make up Cobalt's body were originally siblings.

♦ - Audilith

Audilith loves peace, quiet, and solitude.

Next:

☠ - Drift
☯ - Arika
♦ - Rex (either, or both)
☮ - Amanita
✿ - Noelle
ൠ - Your choice of any of Icicle's family

10 (edited by rmctagg09 2015-10-03 18:44:42)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Mezzopiano wrote:

☼ - Akiko

When she fully evolves, Akiko will be larger than Airy.

☆ - RP!Tagg

Tagg has beaten Hero Mode in Heavenly Blade.

♥ - Cobalt

The four Beldum that make up Cobalt's body were originally siblings.

♦ - Audilith

Audilith loves peace, quiet, and solitude.

Akiko: Most likely.

RP!Tagg: He's beaten the regular game, but hasn't actually gotten the chance to attempt Hero Mode yet due to J-Team business.

Cobalt: Gotta joss it for the Metang stage at least, the other Metang comprising Cobalt was a wild one that followed RP!Tagg's team for a while before combining.

Audilith: Confirmed, except where Vanilluxe is concerned.

Anyway:

☠ - Drift

Drift would've attempted to devour Muninn's soul if he was present for the second battle.

☯ - Arika

Arika used to like to surf (with a board) before joining the J-Team.

♦ - Rex (either, or both)

Besides cosplay (Ou)Rex has a deep interest in Pokémon physiology, and uses that to make more accurate costumes.

☮ - Amanita

Amanita actually had a large group of friends before joining the J-Team, and still keeps in close contact with them.

✿ - Noelle

Noelle worries about fundie Xerneists giving her issues if she and Psyche ever go physical.

ൠ - Elegy

Elegy first noticed Icicle romantically when it turned out that he actually has a pretty good singing voice. (Though in a different style than Shadow's.)

Next!

☯ - Vanilluxe
■  - Nudi
♡ -RP!Tagg
♒ - Pianis
ൠ - Dune

11

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Tagg wrote:

☠ - Drift

Drift would've attempted to devour Muninn's soul if he was present for the second battle.

☮ - Amanita

Amanita actually had a large group of friends before joining the J-Team, and still keeps in close contact with them.

Drift: Confirmed.

Amanita: ...Confirmed. Probably.

Now on with the show.

☯ - Vanilluxe

Vanilluxe loves the taste of iceplant, but refuses to acknowledge the pun involved.

■  - Nudi

As a Shellos Nudi made an excellent headpet. He's still waiting for someone to come along that's large enough to support a head Gastrodon.

♡ -RP!Tagg

Tagg sends Solana frying pan accessories and chocolates on the dot every year for anniversaries and birthdays.

♒ - Pianis

Pianis, though he will deny it to his last breath, prefers his meat entirely raw, but frozen to the point where any pathogens are killed.

ൠ - Dune

Dune has been waiting most of his life to see a meteor impact firsthand and hopefully up close.

Next:

★ - Salamence (the Altaria)
☆ - Solace
☾ - Note
♦ - Lex
☠ - Gino

12

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

★ - Salamence (the Altaria)

Salamence was traumatized as a Swablu by someone pouring brown paint into her fluff. It took weeks to get it all out.

☆ - Solace

Solace would never admit it, but she very, very much enjoys chasing string and yarn balls.

☾ - Note

Note's snoring sounds vaguely like the sound of pencil scribbling.

♦ - Lex

Lex enjoys designing Rube Goldberg devices.

☠ - Gino

Gino's more draconic habits tend to show up when he's exceptionally angry, in place of his normal catlike behavior.

Next:

☆ - Lucius
☾ - Mezzo
✿ - Diane
♦ - Skye
☼ - Diane's parents

[Spectrum was here!]

13 (edited by Umbramatic 2015-10-03 19:31:49)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

OK, four things first:

One, what's the rule about posting asks for our own characters? Should it not be allowed, only allowed in limited numbers, (like the "one or two per group of asks" some people have been doing) or go nuts asking about your own?

Second, @Crow:

☮ - Ammy
While Haydn was at first weirded out by the fact his trainer was a Volcarona when he found out, he and Ammy eventually ended up growing closer out of sharing similar experiences.

Haydn's a girl. tongue But I've actually been planning on a post or posts amounting to all that for a while now, so confirmed for the near future.

Third, any asks I confirm here about my characters will be added to the Trivia section of their wiki page (if they have one; I'll be lumping any for those that don't elsewhere on the wiki or in a Google doc or something, hopefully temporarily), with some exceptions (Like Crow's, which as I said was something I'd already been planning a while; additionally, anything happening to tie into whatever secrets I have left to reveal about my characters will likely be vauge/misleading/etc... or just get "Revealing that's a spoiler" tongue).

Fourth, I'd be very pleased to answer any asks about my non-WAAPT projects, fanfic or otherwise (Especially since I'll be compiling them all elsewhere here on the second forum for reasons and will likely link to them here for purposes of such asks) but will any of you guys be willing to answer said asks?

Anyway, on to the actual meme:

♡ - Echo: Echo is extremely subtle in displaying any sort of romantic affection due to her demeanor... at least at first.
☼ - Akiko: Has a very slight shade of pink to her skin compared to other Togepi, but it's not too noticeable.
ൠ - Ren (the PC): Ren has a Batcave-like lair specifically designed for making outfits.
☆ - RP!Tagg: Tagg's known to chuckle to himself at whatever's going on in his head when he's in a good mood.
♥ - Cobalt: One of the Beldum comprising him was raised by a Metagross that had extensive knowledge of the Alakagross and taught him much about it to prevent him from repeating their mistakes, hence how he knows much about them today.
♦ - Audilith: Don't know enough about her to answer.

My turn!

♦ - Maul
☮-Spectrum
♒ - Edge
♡ - Salamence (the Altaria)
☯ - Constantin
★- Nico

EDIT: Dammit, ninja'd.

@Eskay: Gino headcanon confirmed.

Also:

☆ - Lucius - Sometimes listens to freeform jazz to get himself in a good mood, but would never admit it.
☾ - Mezzo - "paws" at things in her sleep like a Purrloin.
✿ - Diane - Has a habit of "grinding" against Skye as foreplay, but doesn't do so to Alyssa.
♦ - Skye - Has developed an odd fondness for RPGs since becoming human more often.
☼ - Diane's parents- Huge Girl Tiny Guy as humans.

My girlfriend is a Volcarona, your argument is invalid.

14 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2015-10-03 19:28:19)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Kinda late, Umbra. You can keep it, but still. tongue

And it doesn't look like there really are any limits on asking about your own characters.

Letting whoever's next answer yours, but:

Umbramatic wrote:

♡ - Echo: Echo is extremely subtle in displaying any sort of romantic affection due to her demeanor... at least at first.

Confirmed. tongue

[Spectrum was here!]

15

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Bitters: I saw, just edited to confirm Gino headcanon of yours and answer your asks.

And glad Echo headcanon is confirmed.

My girlfriend is a Volcarona, your argument is invalid.

16 (edited by FullMoon 2015-10-03 19:43:21)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

I personally limit myself to one character per player (including myself) just for the sake of variety.

Duke probably can't cook anything except for meat - grill, barbecued, charbroiled, he can do it all, just only with meat.

Duke can't really cook anything, but I figure that if he does learn he probably will start with meat if only so that Lyuri doesn't have to prepare the meat in two different ways to accomodate their different tastes.

Since finding out he's related to several of the Greninja Squad members, Teishi's developed more of a family dynamic with them. He also treats the members he's not related to as 'honorary siblings.

As canon as it gets

(The Poliwrath? Imma assume that.) Jordan spars with Ferran a loooooooot. It ends in a friendly game of aggressive leap frog.

Confirmed, at least the fact that they spar with each other.

☆ - Lucius

Lucius is honored to be the most likely choice to be Duke's best man in his wedding even though he doesn't show it and generally feels much closer to the couple than he was before even prior to Orre.

☾ - Mezzo

Mezzo likes to sleep wrapped in a bedsheet cocoon

✿ - Diane

Diane is always the one to start anything physical between her and either Skye and Alyssa and she always has to ease her up for it because they both feel a bit awkward about it

♦ - Skye

Skye likes to collect feathers from other bird Pokémon that she sees lying around

☼ - Diane's parents

Out of the two her father shares more features with her than her mother.

Next up:

♡ - Regina
✿ - Lyuri
☮ - Lucius
♒ - Elise
▼  - Ren

17

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Er, can someone answer my asks too? ^_^;

My girlfriend is a Volcarona, your argument is invalid.

18

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Tagg's on it.

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

19 (edited by rmctagg09 2015-10-03 19:51:55)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

New rule: If two people or more answer the same HC batch, two or more different people will answer whatever HC prompts they come up with.

Also, I'll be adding my character's stuff to their wiki pages as well.

☯ - Vanilluxe

Vanilluxe loves the taste of iceplant, but refuses to acknowledge the pun involved.

■  - Nudi

As a Shellos Nudi made an excellent headpet. He's still waiting for someone to come along that's large enough to support a head Gastrodon.

♡ -RP!Tagg

Tagg sends Solana frying pan accessories and chocolates on the dot every year for anniversaries and birthdays.

Vanilluxe: ...Confirmed.

Nudi: Confirmed, though these days he likes to ride on RP!Tagg's back since he's too big for his head.

RP!Tagg: Confirmed.

☼ - Akiko: Has a very slight shade of pink to her skin compared to other Togepi, but it's not too noticeable.

☆ - RP!Tagg: Tagg's known to chuckle to himself at whatever's going on in his head when he's in a good mood.

♥ - Cobalt: One of the Beldum comprising him was raised by a Metagross that had extensive knowledge of the Alakagross and taught him much about it to prevent him from repeating their mistakes, hence how he knows much about them today.

All are confirmed, the particular Beldum RP!Tagg obtained from Steven in particular.

Anyway:

♦ - Maul

Besides trolling, Maul actually likes watching the Star Wars films, especially the one with his namesake and Clone Wars.

☮ - Spectrum

Spectrum likes making friends with mons that create flash patterns because they're particularly good at perceiving her rainbow voice.

♒ - Edge

Edge prefers his food rich in iron and freshly killed.

♡ - Salamence (the Altaria)

Salamence composes a special song for Spathi on his birthday every year.

☯ - Constantin

Constantin loves military reenactments, and especially likes dressing up like an [SS]-officer, uncomfortableness be damned. 

★- Nico

Nico worries that once/if he marries Maggie and has kids, if they inherit his powers they'll get bullied like he did.

Next!

☾ - Umbra
♒ - Muddy
∇ - Maggie
☼ - Maria Heiden
☯ - Teresa
☮ - Gaia

20 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2015-10-03 19:59:57)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

We should probably add in the first post that commentary on others' headcanons without giving answers of our own is fine. tongue Also, perhaps answering multiple previous asks would be fine too, even when it's not because of someone editing in a late response?

Umbramatic wrote:

✿ - Diane - Has a habit of "grinding" against Skye as foreplay, but doesn't do so to Alyssa.
♦ - Skye - Has developed an odd fondness for RPGs since becoming human more often.
☼ - Diane's parents- Huge Girl Tiny Guy as humans.

Diane HC: Most likely, although note that Alyssa isn't involved with the sexual side of their relationship, just the romantic side.

Skye HC: Can definitely confirm

Diane's Parents HC: Unfortunately, jossed. It's the other way around.

FullMoon wrote:

✿ - Diane

Diane is always the one to start anything physical between her and either Skye and Alyssa and she always has to ease her up for it because they both feel a bit awkward about it

♦ - Skye

Skye likes to collect feathers from other bird Pokémon that she sees lying around

☼ - Diane's parents

Out of the two her father shares more features with her than her mother.

Diane: Confirmed. Also, see note re: Alyssa above.

Skye: Confirmed as well

Parents: Considering there hasn't been much of an observed resemblance between Diane and the other Jaides (e.g. Rose), this is probably very likely.

rmctagg09 wrote:

☮ - Spectrum

Spectrum likes making friends with mons that create flash patterns because they're particularly good at perceiving her rainbow voice.

Probably. As an extension, she herself can probably understand flash patterns perfectly.

[Spectrum was here!]

21

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

♡ - Regina: Due to her new Fairy typing, she can't really cuddle with Seth, so she shows intimacy with psychic air-hugs.

✿ - Lyuri: Much more vanilla than you'd think.

☮ - Lucius: Friendship is strengthened by losing a sparring match.

♒ - Elise: In contrast to her type specialty, prefers hot foods to cold.

▼  - Ren: Was a fan of Crobatman as a kid.

Alright, here's my batch:

★ Sol (the Espeon)

☠ Dune

♒ Joseph

☾ Tokarev

ൠ Samantha

22 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2015-10-03 20:54:39)

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Oh, when I write Gypsum/Bismuth/whatever it ends up being in the end, that's also fair game for headcanons.

[Spectrum was here!]

23

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

★ Sol (the Espeon)

Sol misses her old companions from time to time, and may be once or twice caught calling people her old teammate's name.

☠ Dune

Dune is silently infuriated by the word "irregardless".

♒ Joseph

Joseph has forever been confused about exactly what nougat is.

☾ Tokarev

Tokarev sleeps with not just a handgun under his pillow, but also three knives and a AS Val assault rifle.

ൠ Samantha

Samantha can't stand the sound of kitten Pokemon crying.

This is fun!

▼ Umbra

♡ Lucy (Cain)

☾ Arika

☯ Nightshade

☼ Rill

24

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

Samantha can't stand the sound of kitten Pokemon crying.

Can confirm; Seamus and the as-of-yet-unnamed wobbly kitty take advantage of this.

As for Dunesy's batch,

▼ Umbra: Umbra once tried to dress as a ghost for Halloween as a kid (if Halloween existed idk), but he messed up the arm holes on the sheet and ended up like Charlie Brown with a zillion holes all over his costume.

♡ Lucy (Cain): She's been seeing a Chandelure that used to be Ranseian, and it seems to be working out nicely.

☾ Arika: Catapults awake from nightmares reaching for a knife.

☯ Nightshade: Though she likes all sorts of dance, she has a special fondness for Latin-styled ones such as the tango and flamenco.

☼ Rill: (this one is for human!Rill because I can't think of one for the Pokemon) As a human, Rill is constantly dressed in a warm, puffy snow jacket. Yes, even in the desert.

25

Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

When doing something other than a WAAPT ask, I suppose you need to specify what you're asking about? Also, I suppose you can do Reflecting Balance asks. Might be interesting, I think.

Also, I want to get in on this.

▼ Lillith
☼ Sierra
☮ Cambria
☾  Doc
ൠ Goggles

(I know three of these are my own characters, hope that's not a problem)