Re: General Noncanon Ships Thread

Romantic Sparkorie

<Ok. Well I have a surprise for you that might make you a little more comfortable...>

He runs back to his coat, retrieving something, then runs back and drops it on the ground. An armband.

<Borrowed it from a friend.>

He put it on and suddenly human! Also shirtless. Have fun with that Val.

Shalour City

-Joseph is suddenly glomped by a black-haired, red-eyed boy-

Human!Sunny: Hi, hun! How are you?

Shalour

-Joseph squeaks-

Hi, Sunny! How are you?

-he pecks Sunny on the cheek-

Shalour City

Sunny: I'm great! -pecks back in response-

Shalour

Doing anything interesting?

Some beach

Fuck it, this ceremony's probably getting old for the both of us.

-And plants a short kiss on Lina's lips-

Shalour City

Sunny: Just waiting for you, love! -hugs tightly-

Shalour

Aww, thanks!

So...how's being a human? :3

Romantic Sparkorie

Valorie tensed at the sight, eyes widening. Okay so suddenly he was hot in an entirely different way but that didn't--A flood of thoughts soared through her head and overwhelmed her. She averted her eyes down at her feet for a moment and swallowed her angst in favor of a new question.

"...You're willing to be human... for me?" she asked slightly skeptically. She for one knew how much she hated losing her body during a transformation. How could she ask Sparkers to do the same? Why would he ever offer that..? She began connecting dots in her head.

Shalour City

Sunny: It's great! I've been able to talk to people all about love! And I've been showing off my stories too!

Shalour

-Joseph gasps-

Oooh! Like what? With whom? :3

Romantic Sparkorie

"Of course I am. I will do anythin' for you, even give up monhood."

He approaches her and hugs her tightly.

"Because I love you."

Shalour City

Sunny: Like the one I wrote about us!

Shalour

Oooh! Did I see that one?

Romantic Sparkorie

Valorie did not run as Sparkers approached her, accepting the hug and totally immediately burying her head against him. It was... hard to argue with that! In the absence of words due to an anxiety lump in her throat she merely hugged Sparkers back, allowing her actions to speak for her for a long moment.

But as much as she appreciated the gesture and as much as she was very much enjoying the chest she was currently using as a pillow her heart told her something was still wrong.

"...You don't have to do that." she whispered ever so meekly, though this didn't stop her from totally taking advantage of the moment and nuzzling dat chest a little. She couldn't ask him to abandon his 'monhood'. She knew exactly how it felt to be transformed when she didn't want to transform and... somehow this was the concern that rose to the top of her head. It was then that an epiphany hit her and she gained an understanding of her feelings she hadn't had before.

"Because..." she started eer so bashfully, clinging to Sparkers. She was having a very hard time getting the words out in spite of this fact.

Romantic Sparkorie

Sparkers put his hand under her chin and lifted her head off his chest a little. He looked right into her eyes.

"Because what?"

Shalour City

Sunny: Oh, I don't think I've shown it to you yet!

-Sunny opens up Mezzo's laptop and finds the fic in question-

Some Beach

-Lina blinks from the kiss-

Lina: ...Ah, fuck it.

-Embraces Tagg and kisses him messily on the lips-

My girlfriend is a Volcarona, your argument is invalid.

Shalour

-Joseph eagerly looks over Sunny's shoulder-

Romantic Sparkorie

Valorie's chin is lifted. She totally has nice red cheeks and this utterly embarrassed look on her face. The shortcake totally emits a whining noise all like why--Why pull me from my comfort zone? She was quivering nervously, her eyes locking onto Sparkers.

And then she once again swallows the lump in her throat rather painfully.

"...Because I--I love you the way you are." she replied, very quiet as if terrified that there was totally someone listening in because clearly her private life was the most important thing on the world's mind. Duh!

Romantic Sparkorie

Now it was Sparkers turn to blush. She did love him after all!

"V-Valorie..."

He slowly moves his head in, closing his eyes and...kisses her.

Shalour City

Sunny: "A white-haired boy with blue eyes, a black-haired boy with red eyes... together, they would make the perfect couple."

Shalour

-He smiles at Sunny-

And they do~

Romantic Sparkorie

Val just sort of went still. In her head the moment lasted ages but in reality it was but a handful of moments. At first she failed to react but then she finally returned the kiss rather meekly, standing up on her tip toes in the process as she tried to pretend she wasn't short. She wasn't the best kisser, but who would be in her shoes?

It was her first time, after all.

Some beach

-Is a little surprised before fully returning the kiss-