Re: General Noncanon Ships Thread

Driftveil City

Kaito: Don't worry, threats to the fate of the world here are only a monthly occurrence, not daily. We'll be just fine for a few days.

-They smile back.-

Kaito: I would certainly hate to see you leave so quickly anyway.

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa blushes. "I certainly would hate to leave myself, then. Perhaps I can tempt you to come with me~?"

Driftveil City

-Kaito laughs-

Kaito: I wish I could, but I guarantee you, if I was able to, I likely would have gone with Kuu before we even got a chance to meet. It is with a heavy heart that I say it's for the best that I stay here.

-They pause, and a smile creeps up on their face.-

-And they kiss Nissa's cheek.-

Kaito: Unless, of course, you want to try and change my mind. Consider it a challenge~

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa blushes more furiously. "Challenge accepted! Though admittedly, with the power I had in the other world, that was a much simpler task. I guess I'll merely have to settle with the more fun way~" She kisses Kaito's cheek back.

Driftveil City

-Kaito's cheeks start to turn red as well, but not nearly as much as Nissa's.-

Kaito: Oh, really? What power did you have in your world? I'm curious what sort of disadvantage you're at now that you have to try it here~

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa twirls her hair. "I was a powerful enchantress, able to bend the will of queens and mages with but a word and a 'Come Hither' look~ Capable of magics far beyond the ken of the average human~"

Driftveil City

Kaito: And yet, one step into an unfamiliar land, and you yourself are enchanted by someone with little more than a Heart of Gold. You should be careful, sweet Nissa~

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa raises an eyebrow. "You say that with a knowing inflection, but I assure you, that was only clever in your head, dear Kaito. I don't know shit, my guy."

Driftveil

-Kaito chuckles-

Kaito: Heart of Gold, a sort of indirect blessing from our gods. I'm an empath, capable of sensing one's emotions, as well as -- if I wish -- allowing another to feel my own through words spoken with a golden voice. That's a literal description, by the way, there's a synaesthetic quality to it when I use it. I'm not simply being arrogant about how alluring my voice is.

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa beams. "Ah! An enchanter yourself! How exciting~! Perhaps you will have to tempt me more with this golden voice of yours~?"

Driftveil

-More chuckling.-

Kaito: Now, see, that's what you should be careful about, Nissa! Meeting a stranger and asking to be enchanted by them? That's just asking for trouble~ If you want, though...

-They get close, and whisper.-

Kaito: I suppose I would be willing to give you a sample.

-Just for a moment, everything feels right. Worries of today become worries of tomorrow. Their hearts are let not be poured into the past, for time does not stop. And yet, one might wish for this moment to last forever. It would be bliss, and for a fleeting moment, it is.-

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa's knees grow weak. "O-oh my~ Such a potent ability~ Can I just stay here with you for a while?"

Driftveil

-Kaito's smile grows-

Kaito: I would be happy for you to. But, what of our challenge~? Don't you want me to come with you to your world instead?

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa blushes. "R-right now that doesn't seem important. Maybe later I'll go back to that..."

Driftveil

-Kaito giggles

Kaito: If you say so. We can worry about that tomorrow 💜

-They take Nissa's hands in their own.-

Kaito: For now, here's something I feel is important.

-And they kiss her.-

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa kisses back happily~ "Mmmm, definitely feeling that~"

Driftveil

-For a moment, the kiss lingers. Then it breaks.-

Kaito: You know, you were right, I'm usually not so forward. There wouldn't happen to be any surprise enchantments you've placed on me, would there?

-They grin.-

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa runs her fingers through Kaito's hair. "Believe me, if I had, we wouldn't be here right now~"

Driftveil

-And suddenly, Kaito's weakness is exposed.-

Kaito Aaaaaaaaaaaa~

-Despite their knees being suddenly a lot weaker, they do their best to keep composed.-

Kaito: Ah-heh... you think so? Where would we be if you were~?

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa grins. "Your choice, your place or mine~?"

Driftveil

-The blush starts rising in their cheeks.-

Kaito: I think my place is a lot closer and easier. Besides, I dunno if I'm quite convinced to cross worlds for you just yet~

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa grins. "Very well then, cutie, lead the way~"

Driftveil

-Kaito grins back, and leads her off...-

-And we'll leave the rest to imagination, shall we?-

[Spectrum was here!]