Re: The Orbital Head Cannon! (aka: Headcanon Asks)

☠ - Rose: When she gets angry, she starts acting uncannily like Paula did, which freaks RP!Verax out to no end.

♥ - Kaius: Conquest was a while ago, and I can't remember too much about it. ^^;

♦ - RP!Silent: Contributes to the SCP Foundation.

★ - Pianis: Gets moody and depressed during winter thaw.

☼ - Jacob's parents: For some reason, I imagine Jacob's mom having a wicked scar on her back from a Noodle Incident as a child.

Now, next batch!

♥ - Amanita

✿ - Joseph

★ - Mezzo

▼ - Alys

☠ - Iggy

I should a few asks of my own characters because I'm a self absorbed bitch (And I need to come up with a list of who and what characters I should do others for)

♥ Vyvyan
✿ (or if too uncomfortable, ◉) Maria (von Boehm)
ൠ Marcus C Rothschild
♒ Levi
☆ Santiago
☯ Cleo
♦ Salvador
▼ Constantin.

"Oh Bassy, I do love red the most. Hair, clothes, lipstick, I love them to be red. The more flamboyant a woman is, the more she's as beautiful as a poisonous flower, right?"

Bittersweet wrote:

☆ - RP!Tagg

RP!Tagg is very thankful to finally be on decent terms with Lucius again after their messy history, and to a lesser extent the Amarin twins.

☾ - Crochet

Crochet makes an effort to make a bed as neat as she possibly can before going to sleep.

☯  - Cobalt

Cobalt is very fond of history.

RP!Tagg: Probably more than they'll ever know.

Crochet: Can confirm.

Cobalt: Confirmed, maybe not to RP!Tagg's level, but it's there.

Anyway:

♥ Vyvyan: Vyvyan didn't exactly have the best relationship with his parents if he's not an orphan, since he never mentions them ever.

✿  Maria (von Boehm): Maria's actually killed some of her former suitors during the act.

ൠ Marcus C Rothschild: Marcus kinda hates when people assume that he's part of the Rothschild banking family due to his name.

♒ Levi: Levi's seafood diet is entirely kosher.

☆ Santiago: Santiago still has some family left who remember him.

☯ Cleo: Cleo loves any footwear that makes her look taller.

♦ Salvador: Salvador's really into horror games.

▼ Constantin: Constantin tried video games once, but didn't like them.

Next!

☠ - RP!Tagg
♦ -Tracer
♥ - Sol (the human)
☮ - Hitodama
▼- RP!Tagg's Xatu
☯ - Anguis

♥ Vyvyan: Being a Rayquaza, I don't know so much about his family.

✿ (or if too uncomfortable, ◉) Maria (von Boehm): (My sex headcanons will be in spoilers for those who don't want to see them) [spoiler]She likes period sex.

ൠ Marcus C Rothschild: Is much less of a miserable British guy when not around Maria.

♒ Levi: Likes shellfish, but not fried.

☆ Santiago: Feels fulfilled on the beach.

☯ Cleo: Cannot stand lateness.

♦ Salvador: Occasionally plays marbles with glass eyes.

▼ Constantin: Once got attacked by a Pangoro after trying to hurt her cub.

55 (edited by Morpheus 2015-10-04 16:02:32)

♥ Vyvyan: Vyvyan didn't exactly have the best relationship with his parents if he's not an orphan, since he never mentions them ever.

Kinda confirmed, he has a very awkward relationship with his parents (considering he's a transracial [the proper meaning of the term] adoptee)

✿  Maria (von Boehm): Maria's actually killed some of her former suitors during the act.

Confirmed.[spoiler]What was though to be erotic asphyxiation, ended up being plain old asphyxiation

ൠ Marcus C Rothschild: Marcus kinda hates when people assume that he's part of the Rothschild banking family due to his name.

Jossed. He has actual descendanty/ancestry from the Rothschild family, but it's a fair few generations separated.

♒ Levi: Levi's seafood diet is entirely kosher.

Confirmed, because most non-kosher seafood actually makes him sick.

☆ Santiago: Santiago still has some family left who remember him.

☯ Cleo: Cleo loves any footwear that makes her look taller.

Confirmed

♦ Salvador: Salvador's really into horror games.

Confirmed

▼ Constantin: Constantin tried video games once, but didn't like them.

He's never actually tried playing video games.

✿ (or if too uncomfortable, ◉) Maria (von Boehm): (My sex headcanons will be in spoilers for those who don't want to see them) [spoiler]She likes period sex.

Can confirm

ൠ Marcus C Rothschild: Is much less of a miserable British guy when not around Maria.

Slightly. He's still pretty frigid.

♒ Levi: Likes shellfish, but not fried.

Jossed. He's allergic to shellfish.

☆ Santiago: Feels fulfilled on the beach.

☯ Cleo: Cannot stand lateness.

♦ Salvador: Occasionally plays marbles with glass eyes.

Confirmed (so hard on that last one)

▼ Constantin: Once got attacked by a Pangoro after trying to hurt her cub.

Jossed. He adores Pokemon and would not go out of his way to hurt them. He also was much to weak and frail as a child to think of even approaching a Pancham cub knowing how fierce and protective mothers can be

"Oh Bassy, I do love red the most. Hair, clothes, lipstick, I love them to be red. The more flamboyant a woman is, the more she's as beautiful as a poisonous flower, right?"

Oh, just saying this, but if you don't know a character well enough to respond, you should make sure to pass them to the next batch.

Anyway, Dogs':

♥ - Kaius

He's related to Nobunaga, but not as a direct descendant.

♥ - Amanita

Amanita's parents currently have mushrooms growing on their backs of a similar type to the one that grow's on the Paras line's back.

✿ - Joseph

Don't really have anything for this one, so I'll pass it

★ - Mezzo:

The sword umbrella she found wasn't her actual umbrella. It was a duplicate placed there by Xel'lotath for an unknown reason.

▼ - Alys

Alys at one point in her childhood tried making one of those pillow fort things, but with blankets and structured like a spider's web.

☠ - Iggy

If she were to get mad enough to attack someone, she'd instinctively try using Fire Punch before realizing she doesn't have a pyrosac.

And Tagg's too:

☠ - RP!Tagg

In situations where Tagg would beat his fist into a hard surface to express frustration, he also aggressively paces.

♦ -Tracer

Has been writing Fledglings in-universe as well.

♥ - Sol (the human)

Sol and Michelle do have mons from the Simipour clan they would have liked to keep contact with, but their current situation makes that kind of awkward.

☮ - Hitodama

Kodama has considered asking Hitodama to join Team Nova.

▼- RP!Tagg's Xatu

Xatu had a reputation growing up as 'that one kid' and there are probably still quite a few who remember him like that.

☯ - Anguis

Anguis discovered he did like top hats from that April Fools incident and has considered wearing one in an appropriate situation for it.

And I've got one from last page, so I'll repost that one with the one I passed:

✿ Joseph
♒ Emperor
▼ Daisuke
♥ Sprite
☮ Maekrite
★ Squealer

(It it would be better to wait for mine to be answered, I'll do so in the future)

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel

CorvusAtrox wrote:

▼- RP!Tagg's Xatu

Xatu had a reputation growing up as 'that one kid' and there are probably still quite a few who remember him like that.

Great, and now I'm imagining Xatu long time ago at bird Pokémon school and he periodically got voted "most likely to mind-wipe the genius chick"... and "cutest eyes". ^.^

Dogs wrote:

♦ - RP!Silent: Contributes to the SCP Foundation.

Have to joss. There's a limit to the kind of stuff Silent gets involved in. Though, at most, he could help run their information systems audit.

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

☠ - Iggy
If she were to get mad enough to attack someone, she'd instinctively try using Fire Punch before realizing she doesn't have a pyrosac.

Gonna have to joss that. She has a Brick Bag Brick Break for that!

I am the Blue Star of the night! I fight for JUSTICE!

♥ - Blitz
The only reason Ms.Thorne doesn't try to "coach" Blitz in regards to what he should and shouldn't do in regards to his relationship with Sakura is because Mr.Thorne stops her.

She probably would do more coaching if she could get away with it

☆-Tori
Tori looks back on defeating Francis incredibly fondly.
♦-Blitz
Blitz has thought about possibly making blog posts on Pokémon breeding.

There's a reason that TS turned into a cuddly flashback...

And chances are RP!Blitz has about as much confidence in his blogging skills as me.  But that's probably on his list of potential blog options

★ - Tori
Lane's recent self consciousness about his body has made Tori a bit nervous about hers to some degree.

Hmmmm....  That's one way to put it.

■  Blitz
Blitz has a lot of Pokémon merchandise in his bedroom and is quite attached to them.

Most of it is probably from his sister =p

And with my reactions out of the way...

✿ Joseph

Joe seems like he's the more adventurous one in the bedroom.

▼ Daisuke

Daisuke was inspired as a young Mon by witnessing a boy using his Pokemon to protect his girlfriend from an angry wild Pokemon. 

And I don't really know the others...  so next!

♒ Emperor
♥ Sprite
☮ Maekrite
★ Squealer
♒ - Stark
ൠ - Grant

60 (edited by Mezzopiano 2015-10-04 17:05:49)

♒ - Emperor

Emperor likes to gnaw on tree trunks.

♥ - Sprite

Sprite has a sister who is a blue flower Floette.

☮ - Maekrite

Maekrite and Dinacia would become friends if they ever met (if they actually have met and I'm remembering wrong, please disregard this).

★ Squealer

Something very bad will happen to Squealer at the end of the HTYD arc, and he'll never get over it.

☠ - Rose

Rose has a Staraptor plushie she occasionally punches to vent her frustration. (I actually wasn't supposed to put this one here, but I'm keeping it.)

♒ - Stark

Stark's favorite food is raw iron.

ൠ - Grant

Grant knows Dragon Pulse.

Next batch:

ൠ - Sunny
ൠ - Shadow
▼ - Yukikaze
♦ - Ilya
☾ - Draca
■ - Pentigan

61 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2015-10-04 17:20:24)

Mezzopiano wrote:

☠ - Rose

Rose has a Staraptor plushie she occasionally punches to vent her frustration.

Unfortunately, jossed. She doesn't have any particular reason to have a Staraptor plushie in the first place, since most people probably wouldn't get her one and she wouldn't get one herself since she doesn't have any trace of her old memories.

[Spectrum was here!]

CorvusAtrox wrote:

☠ - RP!Tagg

In situations where Tagg would beat his fist into a hard surface to express frustration, he also aggressively paces.

☮ - Hitodama

Kodama has considered asking Hitodama to join Team Nova.

▼- RP!Tagg's Xatu

☯ - Anguis

Anguis discovered he did like top hats from that April Fools incident and has considered wearing one in an appropriate situation for it.

RP!Tagg: Confirmed.

Hitodama: Kodama's probably thought of it.

Xatu: Maybe amongst his teammates, but he's actually pretty normal for a Natu Line member who comes from an area with Unown, as far as "normal" goes.

Anguis: Yes, and he and Nudi have been trying to find good ones.

ൠ - Sunny

Sunny got into writing fics from watching Mezzo do hers.

ൠ - Shadow

Shadow is the most willing of Forte's mons to hunt for his food.

▼ - Yukikaze

Yukikaze's first friend was Icicle.

♦ - Ilya

Ilya inherited her father's skill with ice sculptures.

☾ - Draca

(Passing on this since I'd like to hear someone else's thoughts.)

■ - Pentigan

Pentigan has an emergency Fourth Wall manipulator device next to his bed.

Next!

☾ - Draca
♥  - Tokarev
☮ - Umbra
∇ - Sue
♒ - Basket
☼ - RP!Tagg

☾ - Draca: Curls up into a Hydreigon ball.

♥  - Tokarev: Came from a surprisingly well-adjusted family. They don't like talking about him.

☮ - Umbra: Sometimes gets paranoid that everyone hates him, and needs someone to reassure him that it isn't so.

∇ - Sue: Mellows in her old age.

♒ - Basket: Has tried a banana split; was not terribly impressed.

☼ - RP!Tagg: Has a very small birthmark just above his left eyebrow.

Next!

♦ - Maggie

☆ - Sarah

☠ - Joseph

☼ - Jacob

ൠ - Munn

♦ - Maggie
Maggie talks to her reflection when bored.

☆ - Sarah
Sarah makes a cute habit of huggling a member of her team sme nights, when a J-Team member isn't filling the role of designated cuddle buddy.

☠ - Joseph
When Joseph is well and truly pissed, he can and will Emotion Bomb you

☼ - Jacob
Jacob has a slight bumb on his head following a sudden stop while riding Argentum...multiple times.

ൠ - Munn
Munn has removed an arm, used it to remove his leg, then somehow screwed them together to wave at someone, much to their surprise.

Next!

☆-Ignia
■-Maria Heiden
♡-Lane. [spoiler]It's the Heiden asks, folks! :P
☾-Sundancer
▼-Ammy
ൠ-Float

I am the Blue Star of the night! I fight for JUSTICE!

☆-Ignia: Sometimes gets so happy that she hugs herself.

■-Maria Heiden: Two words: Plushies. Everywhere.

♡-Lane: Does the typical romantic gestures, but constantly worries that he's being cliche.

☾-Sundancer: Stays perfectly still when she sleeps.

▼-Ammy: Was virtually exactly like Ra as a kid.

ൠ-Float: When she needs to calm down, she visualizes herself as a cloud.

Next!

■ - Tori
☯ - Ren
∇ - Fortis
♥ - Joseph (last one for him for a while I promise)
ൠ - Any one of my characters.

Dogs wrote:

☾ - Draca: Curls up into a Hydreigon ball.

♥  - Tokarev: Came from a surprisingly well-adjusted family. They don't like talking about him.

∇ - Sue: Mellows in her old age.

♒ - Basket: Has tried a banana split; was not terribly impressed.

☼ - RP!Tagg: Has a very small birthmark just above his left eyebrow.

Draca: She does curl up, but not like that.

Tokarev: Tokarev had a rough childhood, but I haven't decided whether or not his family had anything to do with it.

Sue: Sue will always be a vicious predator, just not one whose loyalty is only bought with food. :P

RP!Tagg: He's got these bumps behind his ears.

☆-Ignia: Ignia's started to get an acquired immunity to poisons from all her Poison types.

■-Maria Heiden: Maria's room on the Stormchaser is filled with lots of treasures from her past treasure hunts.

♡-Lane: Has thought of impressing Tori by using his mons to create a fireworks show.

☾-Sundancer: Is an early riser.

▼-Ammy: Ammy managed to very briefly leave the vicinity of Maleficent's cave at least one before getting caught.

ൠ-Float: Back in Oblivia she thought of trying to see if she could float past the horizon.

Next!

♒ - RP!Tagg
✿ - Sol (the human)
☠ - Gaia
☼ - Nudi
☯ - Munn
♦ - Anja (the Absol)

68 (edited by 0blivion!Dune 2015-10-05 20:30:04)

♒ - RP!Tagg

Tagg's favorite breakfast is hashbrowns with the spiciest hot sauce he can find.

✿ - Sol (the human)

[spoiler]Sol creates lingerie using Obscura illusions so that she doesn't need to use her hands to take it off.

☠ - Gaia

Reacts violently to random assortments of squares and rectangles due to Missingno.

☼ - Nudi

Nudi secretly wishes his primary colors were flipped, so that he had a green back and a blue belly.

☯ - Munn

Munn likes the rain, but only for short spurts. After a while it just gets on his nerves.

♦ - Anja (the Absol)

Anja likes holding betting pools for just how much property damage the next natural disaster will cause. She doesn't hold one over the death count, though - that's just in poor taste.

Woops, forgot my own! Lemme drop some here.

☮ - Deziree
■ - Selene
▼ - Ren
∇ - Mezzo
★ - Pent

0blivion!Dune wrote:

♒ - RP!Tagg

Tagg's favorite breakfast is hashbrowns with the spiciest hot sauce he can find.

☠ - Gaia

Reacts violently to random assortments of squares and rectangles due to Missingno.

☼ - Nudi

Nudi secretly wishes his primary colors were flipped, so that he had a green back and a blue belly.

RP!Tagg: Jossed, he finds hashbrowns too potato-y for his tastes, and while he likes spicy food hypersensitivity makes him think hot sauce smells gross so he won't eat it.

He's really more of an egg sandwich and bacon kind of guy.

Gaia: She wouldn't react violently, but her and every other one of RP!Tagg's mons who've fought a glitch find Missingno's particular arrangement to be incredibly uncomfortable to look at.

Nudi: Jossed, Nudi's perfectly fine with his coloration.

Anyway:

■ - Tori

Tori's bedroom tends to be slightly messy.

☯ - Ren

Ren is a big fan of silent films.

∇ - Fortis

Fortis will eventually end up creating a sanctuary for Flying types and also learn how to fly a plane and use a wingsuit.

♥ - Joseph (last one for him for a while I promise)

One of Joseph's grandparents was a well known playwright.

ൠ - Kirsten

Kirsten's thought of trying to make violin strings out of someone's guts at least once.

Next!

☾ - Vierr
♡ -RP!Tagg
■ - Lepi
▼ -RP!Tagg's Lapras
♒ - Dune
☠ - Maria Heiden

70 (edited by Keys2tkingdom 2015-10-05 21:56:00)

Fletcha wrote:

☯ - Gamma (the Porygon-Z)
Likes online gaming, and occasionally joins Wuffles in playing SWTOR.

Gamma definately likes online gaming. SWTOR is up in the air (as I've never played a SW video game
since the SNES.)

Fletcha wrote:

◉ /∇ - Ren x Kitsune
They will teach a class about contests and performing together at some point later on in their lives.

Confirmed. Ren will eventually become a consultant for Coordinators - i.e. he'd be paid to design appeals for contests, acts for Musicals, etc. - so classes and workshops being taught by Ren and Kitsune would definitely be a thing.

rmctagg09 wrote:

☯ - Ren

Ren is a big fan of silent films.

Confirmed. He favorites in [Charlie Chaplin] films and The Phantom of the Opera.

☾ - Vierr - Vierr is able to at any angle and in position.

♡ -RP!Tagg
Tagg tends to have a hard time planning dates between him and Sol.

■ - Lepi
Befitting her species, Lepi prefers shaded areas to rest - like a closet or a dark room.

▼ -RP!Tagg's Lapras
I'm going to have to pass on this one.

♒ - Dune
Due to the stuff going on inside his head, Dune has a hard time finding foods he likes because his aspects don't want  don't want Dune's preferences being used against them.

☠ - Maria Heiden
Maria, if actually moved to anger, would literally curbstomp some one curb stomp any person or pokemon - a Curbstomp Battle is unlikely though.

▼ -RP!Tagg's Lapras (because I passed.)
☮ - Sarah
ൠ -  Eric Clavis
☼ - RP!Silent
♦ - Doomsday

We shall defeat legions of Cipher Peons... by performing an elaborate musical number!

BittersweetNSour wrote:

♦ - Jack Kanegawa

Jack occasionally plays solitaire to pass the time.

When his mons are napping or busy, yeah, sometimes.

72 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2015-10-05 21:37:23)

Keys2tkingdom wrote:

☾ - Vierr - Vierr is able to at any angle and in position.

Confirmed. It's one of the side-effects of constantly alternating between squid and kid for over half a year. :P

~~~~~~

☮ - Deziree

Intends to have a SCIENCE-OFF with Hikari at some point

■ - Selene

Everything is pink and the carpets are the fluffiest things ever.

▼ - Ren

Ren was notoriously the theatre kid. The one who landed all the lead roles, the one who stayed late to help the director every day, you know the sort.

∇ - Mezzo

Her eventual gym doubles as a candy shop.

★ - Pent

Was part of a plot based on the MOTHER series before the start of the RP. The entire MOTHER series.

~~~~~

☯ - Diane
☠ - Umbra
♡ - Lucius
☼ - Ellen
▼ - Eskay

[Spectrum was here!]

BittersweetNSour wrote:

▼ - Ren

Ren was notoriously the theatre kid. The one who landed all the lead roles, the one who stayed late to help the director every day, you know the sort.

Partially Jossed. While Ren was very interested in theater, he never had any real first-hand experience until Pokemon Musicals became a thing.

We shall defeat legions of Cipher Peons... by performing an elaborate musical number!

74 (edited by 0blivion!Dune 2015-10-05 21:42:41)

☮ - Deziree

Intends to have a SCIENCE-OFF with Hikari at some point

■ - Selene

Everything is pink and the carpets are the fluffiest things ever.

Both confirmed~ At least, once Selene actually get a house somewhere.

♒ - Dune
Due to the stuff going on inside his head, Dune has a hard time finding foods he likes because his aspects don't want  don't want Dune's preferences being used against them.

This is partially true. Dune's "favorite" foods are probably the simpliest - like a hamburger without any toppings whatsoever, and chicken strips without any dipping sauce.

Sorry if I'm bad at this, it's my first time.

☯ - Diane

Diane likes ice cream.

☠ - Umbra

Umbra gets mad at people who cut in line.

♡ - Lucius

Lucius would like to get together with Eskay at some point.

☼ - Ellen

Ellen was taller than average.

▼ - Eskay

Eskay had a rough and confusing childhood.

~~~~

☯ - Jason
★ - Psyche
☮ - Tagg
♡ - Sylvia
♥ - Jack