1 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2014-08-03 00:11:45)

Topic: Unova 2, Take 2 Discussion Thread

We kinda need this for U2T2, considering how much it's clogging up the chat.

Anyway, I imagine characters could for the most part start out more or less exactly as they did at the beginning of the original arc, albeit at the age they'd be right now due to the timeskip (let's say Dialga's responsible for that). The Fairy-type would exist, but the mons from Holon, Orre, and Kalos would most likely be reset.

However, we can also make room for things we'd rather keep about the "future"; for example, while Take2!Eskay never realizes he'd be more comfortable as a girl because April Fools 2013 never happened, but he and Psyche realized the problems with their relationship much earlier than they did in the main thread.

Also, there's the distinct possibility that people who joined later would join earlier, people who left before could have returned, and really any other change in presence could happen.

I dunno, throw ideas in here and see where they take them. :P

[Spectrum was here!]

Re: Unova 2, Take 2 Discussion Thread

You have no idea how much I love this sort of thing. Would you mind if I participated in this despite my retirement from the main RP?

Doo eet~

[Spectrum was here!]

Excellent~

I think I'll have Zeal arrive in Unova the same way he did the first time around.

Well, in that case, can Psyche and Eskay at least be better friends here? You know, Psyche not going off the deep end, etc?

That's what I was hoping for, yeah.

[Spectrum was here!]

Can I join, too? But I don't know what will happen. Sorry...

This shall bee amusing, given two of my PC are Unovan~

And I can work Jason into this somehow too.

I am the Blue Star of the night! I fight for JUSTICE!

So yeah, I guess I somehow fit this.

...though since Unova-2 happens earlier, this means his team isn't what it was at start of Kalos. (Mostly, he has yet to evolve Denshi into Raichu).