Re: Silentposts [currently: the Wedding 2020]

Anistar City

The conversation continues with Eridanus's mons inquiring about the Phone People.

Sol the Espeon♀ -to Forge: <Well they are people who are always flocking together and a bunch of stuff happens to them. You can recognize them because they are strong and weird and they're the ones mostly appearing in the posts you are part of anyway.>

-to Eridanus-

"Oh, no berries? Okay then. What about, since you seem to already have met Sarah and... others," -- produces Pokégear -- "if we exchange contacts? I promise not to call often boasting about my top percentage Nidoran."

Dintel♂ -to the group: <You are going to fight the gyms? We can has watch?>

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

Conversations and suggestions!

"Hmmmm… These things should be mostly compatible. And if not, simply Friend Codes phone numbers would do..."

Dintel: <Trainer said we wouldn't be fighting more gyms after what happened with the bugs…>

Some weeks ago, Viola's Gym

Nidoran!Maekrite: <BACK OFF!>

-There's some sound of attacks, kicks on a wall and then a loud bump; a Beedrill drops along the wall and falls unconscious-

Nidoran!Maekrite -glares around: <Anything else?>

"Maekrite can you be, like, not that aggressive?"

Nidoran!Maekrite: <NO!> -- shakes head.

-Viola recalls the Beedrill and sends out a Vivillion who looks pretty happy at being sent out for battle-

Gym Vivillon: <Oooh it's a nice day~ We'll go tend to the trees later I hope~>

-The Pokémon flutters around Maekrite for a moment until the two Trainers send their commands; the Vivillon is about to fly up to whip out a Hurricane but Maekrite closes space faster and leaps at the Vivillon for a Double Kick-

Gym Vivillon: <Now the forecast for today is windy with a chanc-oooh?> o.o

-And is kicked down to the floor, where Maekrite lands on him with a second kick-

The foe's Vivillon is knocked out!

Viola -stares: "Uhm.... I suck... I need to get more than two mons..."

Brock -is on vacation, peeks from the stands, drinking a juice: "You tell me..."

-Brock wanders off while Viola approaches to sternly deliver a Badge; the Gym Leader is also quick to recall her Pokémon-

Nidoran!Maekrite -huffs, glares. <Okay, ANYTHING ELSE???>

"…N-no, that's all for today."

-and recalls Maekrite as well-

Algira the Masquerain♀: <...But I wanted to battle! To at least have some screentime!>

Sol -smirks: <Sorry, Algira. This is the end of the flashback...>

Algira -hovers upside down: <Flashba->

-the flashback ends-

Back to the Present

-Dintel thinks for a moment and keeps talking-

Dintel -smiles: <...but so what? What could possibly go wrong?>

Sol: <We'd have to ask Trainer, though.> -- to Forge -- <Not exactly. You'l… you'll know it once you know it I guess... keep an ear on strange events. Like the wild mons behaving strangely in Lumiose some days ago?>

Present time in Anistar

There's laments because no Gym Challenge!!! :c. Oh and also Sycamore's fangirls. Poor man.

"Oh Eldritch abominations..." -- pats -- "don't worry you'll get used to them... somewhat soon."

Sol -listens to Denshi's lament: <Again, asking can't hurt...>

-and scratches Silent-

"…Ouch! What do you want now?"

Sol: <We could have a battle in the Gym~> -- looks cute and purrs.

"…Sure? Well, I guess... at least Shahinne could use the training..."

Dintel: <..Video? If you can't find it then you upload it to Youtube. There, instant humiliation it's saved forever~>

Sol: <Ah, things like that happen sometimes...> -- to Denshi -- <So you want to face the gym... I think here it is [Psychic] type... and from what I hear the designer of the place watched too much Cosmos or something.>

Anistar, Present Time

So, we're going on a tag-team Gym challenge it seems. That's nice and all! But it also means Python won't be getting screentime, what with being Poison-type and so low level.

-Python's Pokéball rattles!-

Sol the Espeon♀ -blinks: <Au contraire, we can help...>

-and borrows Silent's laptop and boots it up-

<Here, you can upload it through here!>

-is then hugged by Denshi!-

<Awww, tha->

Denshi's Static ability
[paralyzes] Sol!

<…> -- shakes.

-to Eridanus-

"Oh and since you ask it's 'Johtoan'. I'm Suocian not Johtoan though." -- packs his things -- "We need to set up for our battle then?"

The humiliation is uploaded and Denshi apologizes to Sol.

Sol♀: <...it's okay I just need to go get a berry.>

Dintel♂: <Or we can has go to the Pokécenter!>

-to Eridanus-

"Set up our teams of course. Tag team challenges have their little bit of extra complexity, lest for example one of our mons be knocked out and leave the other without any form of support."

Conversation continues and Sol is offered a berry. She takes it, purrs a thank you and noms it.

"Well I have the Espeon and Sandshrew you see here, plus a Masquerain and a Leafeon. Also a low level Starly and a low level Ekans... aaaand a borrowed Staraptor I shouldn't be getting into battles. And the Nidoran at home."

Sol♀: <I think we would do fine om nom nom>

"Hmmm... I guess?" -- to Eridanus -- "Best way to know is trying. My name's Silent by the way."

-And presumably walks off to the Gym-

After leaving Eridanus for the moment

-Silent goes off to heal his Pokémon and try to get some info about the Gym. Presumably calls Eridanus once he and whoever's running Olympia is ready, be it time-shenaniganed or otherwise.-

(Off for RL stuff)

(Continuing spagpost with Eridanus and Crow from this point)

Anistar Gym

Eridanus: Hmm... I think I'll start with... This! -sends out Forge: (Magnemite)- He has a thing to make their lives harder if we played it correctly, I think.

Silent: Excellent. Then, Sol, be ready to lend out support so that we can be sure we can take out that Lunatone.

Sol: <Okay…> -- to Forge -- <You can handle the bird, yes?>

Forge: <Well, I am an Electric-type, aren't I?>

-Sol shrugs, turns to Olympia's team and meows a challenge-

-Olympia meanwhile has sent out a Slowpoke and an Espurr. Sol reacts nicely to the fellow feline-

Sol -purrs: <…Ohai!> :3

-Silent also squees-

Eridanus: Aww, what an adorable kitty! Who's a good kitty, who's a good kitty?

Sol -raises an ear: <I am, ahem!>

-The Espurr simply stares at a single point which doesn't appear to be of particular interest, mouth agape-

Forge -to Sol: <You're not a cat. You're a fox. Fox is a canine, not a feline.>  -- is smacked by Sol, lightly.

Sol: <I'm so totally a feline. Now, focus on the bird derpy thing!>

Silent: Okay, I think it is our move, Eridanus.

Silent: Okay, Sol, Quick Attack on the Slowpoke just in case!

-Sol nods, dashes to ram the Slowpoke-

Eridanus -points to target: Forge, paralyze the Espurr before it goes crazy!

-Forge covers himself in static and then releases sphere of static towards Espurr-

-The Slowpoke and Espurr are struck with the Quick Attack and Thunder Wave, respectively, the Espurr becoming paralyzed as a result. This does not appear to have any effect on them as far as the eye can see, as they are both still staring, mouths agape-

The foe ESPURR
is [Paralyzed]!

Olympia: "To start the battle
We must raise our defenses
Reflect and Light Screen!
"

-While maintaining their unbroken gazes, the Slowpoke raises up a screen to hinder special attacks while the Espurr raises one to hinder physical-

-Sol observes as the Slowpoke raise the Light Screen and frowns-

Sol: <That's not going to help you much...>

Silent: That's right… Sol, retreat and attack again with a Swift!

Eridanus: Hmm... Full frontal charge with Spark! (lol suicidal tendencies)

-Forge covers himself in static once again... and charges towards the Espurr.-

-The Swift strikes the Slowpoke, doing a fair amount of damage, but blocked partially by the Light Screen, so the Slowpoke still appears well. The Espurr is also struck by the Swift in addition to the Spark, and seems to be doing slightly less well, appearing to be too paralzed to move much.-

The ESPURR is unable to move!
Awwwwwwww! :3

Olympia: "We would do better
to deal with the larger threat...
Shadow Ball, Slowpoke!
"

-The Slowpoke, without breaking her gaze at the intended spot, opens her maw and fires a ball of Obscura out of it at Sol-

Sol: <Eeeeeep!> >_>

-Sol turns around to run away a small distance before being struck on the side by the Shadow Ball-

Forge: <…?> hears some explosion.

-Sol is covered by a cloud of ghostly smoke-

Silent: Okay, Sol, are you still there?

Sol's voice from puff of smoke: <Yes.>

Silent: Fine, because we might need some [protection] on our end too. Eridanus, go ahead while I have Sol cover us a bit.

-Sol stands up as the smoke clears, she's somewhat hurt, and glares to Eridanus-

Sol: <You, don't distract me!>

Eridanus -quizzically: ...uh, Silent, what she wants from me?

Silent: She's acting in the chatroom I have no idea, I swear. She's strange sometimes. Anyway… -to Sol- Light Screen! That should serve our purposes!

-Sol frowns at Eridanus, then focuses her energy and casts a ligh-red, pyramidal front shield for each one of herself and Forge-

Eridanus: Thunderbolt! At the Slowpoke! -strike- AIM FOR THE TAIL -strike-

Forge: <Well, that was nice of you.> -- comments to Sol, still being grateful after the Youtube incident -- <NOW LET'S ROAST THAT SLOWPOKE FOR BEING MEAN.>

-The Slowpoke is then struck by the Thunderbolt, but shows no visible reaction-

-(Well, it's a Slowpoke…)-

Olympia: "It seems we still can-"

-Then the Slowpoke then faints-

"...It seems I have misjudged that."

-(Well, it's a Slowpoke…)-

-Olympia recalls the Slowpoke and sends out a Sigilyph, instructing it immediately-

"Now, Dual Dark Pulse!"

-The Espurr manages to work through her paralysis and, in tandem with the Sigilyph, send a Dark Pulse, a swirling wave of ill thoughts and death at Sol and Forge respectively-

-Sol hisses; she has to brace herself to resist the dual attack despite the Light Screen; the pyramid becomes tainted black for a moment as it dulls and diverts some of the attacks's power, and Sol can be seen shuddering all the while-

Eridanus: Forge, you know what to do. DEFLECT THE ATTACK.

-Forge then starts to spin around his own axis as the attack hits… As Forge is spinning, a menacing beam of purple circles collides with him, sending him, still spinning, a few meters backwards. Some of the beam was wildly thrown around the battlefield, however.-

Silent: Okay, we managed to hold on against that but -to Eridanus- we better not get Dark Pulsed again. -- turns to Sol -- Be a good hunter and go catch that bird, Sol!

-Sol shakes some pain off and darts towards the Sigilyph for a Bite-

Eridanus: I'd say we need some "heavy support". Magnet Bomb on Espurr.

-Forge finally stops spinning, he then creates few blue spheres that are sent towards Espurr-

-The Sigilyph is struck and clamped by the Bite, taking some damage, but still appears in good shape. The Espurr, meanwhile, isn't so lucky, and faints as a result of the attack-

-Olympia recalls her and sends out a Meditite-

Olympia: "Walls can only go
so long before breaking down.
Brick Break and Dark Pulse!
"

-The Meditite rushes forward and tries to strike Forge with a chopping motion while the Sigilyph prepares to send a wave of dark emotions at Sol-

Sol: -is still chewing on the Sigilyph, realizes what's coming: <Mmmfmfmfmfmmmfmfmmfmfmfmfm!>

-Silent starts searching on his bag-

-As time somehow slowly progresses Sol doesn't look very happy when the idea of being Dark Pulsed again, in particular at close range. Meanwhile, before his Trainer could even react, Forge was attacked by a swift chop of Meditite, sending him flying across the room, shattering the protective barrier... and knocking him out.

Eridanus: ...well there he goes.

-Sol blinks as the barrier protecting her shatters and before she can let the Sigilyph go she is blasted close-range by a wave of pure meanness and malevolence; she screams in pain as she's sent spiraling on the ground a fair distance after taking severe damage from the attack-

Sol:: <…O-ow... I can't hold much longer...> -- barely manages to stand up.

-With one Pokémon down and another one about to go, the tag team needs to act, fast-

Eridanus: Okay Forge... You did your job. --recalls him-- And go Denshi!

-A Raichu, Denshi, is sent out and jumps into the battlefield!-

(continued here)

634 (edited by VeniaSilente 2014-04-22 16:14:21)

(Continuing this line of spagging with Eridanus, and Crow as Olympia)

Anistar Gym, some time in the past

-At last, Olympia's team lie defeated. The Gym Leader hands Psychic Badges to Silent and Eridanus-

Eridanus: Thank you! - BADGE GETS!

Silent: Ooooh, nifty... many thanks.

-He saves the badge in his case while Algira flutters around-

Silent: Algira, well done~

Algira -shivering: <Never have me use cold attacks this often, I'm a *bug*!>

-She goes fly around to try and warm herself up. Denshi is sent out again… and then she hugs Algira-

Algira♀: <Eeeee~thanks! [-Ouch!-]> -- gets a bit of a shock because of Denshi's static electricity.

Silent -to Eridanus: Well, congratulations on getting a new [badge].

Eridanus: And vice-versa to you. I feel bit poor for the Espeon, though. This was kinda rough for her, I think...

-Suddenly Fox, who has TOTALLY BEEN THERE, notices something-

Fox: <Wait a one friggin moment. We're missing someone.>

Silent -makes a "think nothing of it" gesture: Don't worry, she'll be okay.

Algira♀: <Oh? What do you mean?> -- hovers clockwise around Fox.

Fox: <A one small birdie that's probably still pecking the damn barrier. That is, if she hasn't collapsed yet...>

Silent: … -Silent rubs his temple- Ah yes… she won't be giving up so easily so I guess it's better if we go fetch her. -to Eridanus- Do you prefer to take the quick exit or take the slow walk back with me?

-Eridanus points to everything around-

Eridanus: You've seen my reaction to this Gym. Care taking a guess?

-Silent laughs for a moment-

Silent: Good point. Off we go then. -to Olympia - Thanks for accepting our challenge.

Eridanus -to Olympia: Well I guess I can say 'thank you' again.

Olympia: … -gives a smile and nod-

Eridanus: Well then, I guess we'll be off. Goodbye, Ms. Olympia.

-Silent waves a goodbye and walks the path back to the entrance, with Eridanus following-

Silent: That was a good battle and your Magnemite did a pretty good job, Eridanus.

Eridanus: Well, thank you. Your team is quite good, too. *whistles the tune again* Ha. I'll never get bored of this.

-The impression of outer space around them is, in fact, visually amazing-

Silent: Yeah, the ornaments and theming of this Gym are pretty nice. Now... what path did we come from...?

-…A "poc poc poc poc poc" can be heard coming from an undetermined direction; Vivi pops out-

Silent: …Oh?

Vivi: <Hey, that's a funny sound! pac pac pac pocp poc peic pic pic pic pic picachu pocachu pic pcka ppicka picka!>

-The group turns around to the direction the sound is coming-

Algira♀ -spins counterclockwise: <Sounds like a [bird]... would that be...?>

-Vivi runs away towards the undetermined direction, going pretty fast; a moment later, Algira follows, and then Silent-

Forge: <Well, well... That's a surprise.>

-The team follows Vivi-

-…

-Somewhere in a space corridor, a certain Starly can be seen hanging from an invisible rooftop barrier up in the "sky", that appears to have a small crack on it; the Starly can be seen pecking every once in a while and trying to push with her head to open the gap and cross to the other side-

-Down in that place, a certain Fennekin comes across the source of sound... and then jumps on the tired-looking Starly for no real reason, other than pure curiosity.-

Vivi: <Gotcha!> -- clamps on Shahinne.

Shahinne: <…Eeeeeeeeee let go let go let go!> -- >.< -- <I am opening it~!>

-Fox then comes by, followed shortly by Algira-

Algira♀: <…Figures she would still be doing that> ._.

Fox: <Uh girl…> -- lets go -- <We're already done with the Gym Leader. You don't need to peck that barrier anymore.>

Shahinne: <W-what?> -- blinks, looks at everyone -- <Are you sure? Because I am almost done with it and then we can take the [shortcut]!> -- trills a proud note.

-The group stays there for a while chatting; meanwhile, on the rooftop, a shadow can be briefly seen passing over the gap Shahinne opened-

-Next up is Denshi who runs by-

Denshi: <Oh... she's still here? You poor little thing... why you're still here? We already had done everything... and you poor thing still pecking the barrier for us... Aww, that's so sweet of you.>

-In response to the attention Shahinne puffs her chest plumage-

Shahinne: <I'm laborious!> .

Algira -flies around: <…You're distracted easily. We already have the badge.>

Shahinne -to Denshi: <B-but… Then what do I do?> o.o

Eridanus: -Everyone is now by Shahinne. Including Dintel who for some reason is there and just comes by-

Forge: <Is that some kind of... joke?>

Eridanus: Confound these barriers, they drive birds to insanity!

-Silent peeks over and sees the assorted group-

Silent: Well Shahinne, see, you missed on the challenge. Roc is going to nag me later to get you more training...

-Dintel sits on the ground and idly stares above-

Dintel♂: <…Oh? Is somemon there?>

-Maybe… in effect, the sounds of what appear to be assorted felines and a construction crew with drills and lasers can be heard very faintly coming from the other side of the gap-

Forge: <Wait...> -- looks up -- <is that... a crack in the barrier?>

Eridanus: ...Did she broke through this?! …FOR THE SAKE OF-

Silent: Yeah, she kinda pecks a lot. And does not tire easily.

Eridanus: The barrier there's for a REASON… -- gesticulates -- What if it actually was a interdimensional barrier that protected the world from ancient evil?

Algira♀ -buzzes: <Oh please come ooooon what are the cha-> -- shuts up and glares for a moment -- <…Uhm.... well, that *could* happen...>

Shahinne: <I saw a shortcut!> -- trills.

Forge -gets closer: <Shortcut to WHERE, may I ask you?>

-For a response Shahinne shrugs (or the closest a bird can do)-

Shahinne: <I don't know. I wanted to peek to see the other side. But it was pretty and elegant.>

-Meanwhile, SOMETHING pours some sort of psychic gel on the gap, which causes a momentary whizzing sound-

Eridanus: -Denshi grabs Shahinne in her arms.-

Denshi: <You need a rest. And maybe some care. You were here all alone...>

Shahinne: <I didn't notice, I was busy~> -- yawns.

-The poor Shahinne is starting to fall asleep-

-Dintel meanwhile points to the entrance-

Dintel: <I want to go that way!>

Forge: <Okay... You lead the way.> --eye half-closed-- < I am kinda tired to be honest. >

-Silent nods, motions in the direction of the entrance-

Silent: Yeah, we should get going. I guess letting our teams rest at the Pokécenter would be a good idea.

Eridanus: ...there could tell me for how long you're fluent in their language.

Silent -looks around idly: Oh well that's a very interesting story and OH LOOK IT'S A SANDSHREW!

-…And points to Dintel who is already walking away. Hey, the distraction had to make some sense.-

Eridanus: Ahahahaha, good o- Sorry dude, I know these tricks. -- crosses arms.

-Silent shrugs and goes after Dintel; Algira hovers around the closing gap for a moment, looking as SOMETHING seems to be heating and soldering the gap with some sort of laser from the other side, then flies after Silent-

Eridanus: Well team, it's getting late according to Nav. We gotcha go to Center and get good sleep. C'mon!

-everyone follows, while Denshi still carries Shahinne. The lil'bird, feeling sleepy, struggles to reach Denshi's head and nap there. Denshi is so nice to place the bird on her head, seeing what it's up to.-

Denshi: <Hush now quiet now...>

-And the group goes out…-

-…

(reflected here)

Today, Anistar Pokécenter

-Silent is at the Pokécenter with his team, and so is Eridanus. Silent has left a plate of food for Roc and the raptor is eating nearby. Shahinne presumably naps on Denshi's head again or something. Ichtacya (Leafeon♀) and Sol (Espeon♀) are sitting right next to the group.-

-Silent is drinking 7-Up or its Pokéverse equivalent (7-Revive?) and Eridanus just happens to ask about Monese-

"…"

-keeps drinking-

"…"

-and drinking-

Sol♀ -to Ichtacya in a low tone: <He's so not going to escape this one.>

-Ichtacya tilts her head as she observes the two Trainers-

Ichtacya♀: <What's so weird about this anyway? Are we going to try an Armband on Eridanus?>

Sol♀ -frowns: <First, no because we don't have one. Second, no because hush.>

-Ichtacya and Sol bare their teeh at each other for a moment, then Silent finishes his drink-

"…I would say I have no idea what you're talking about, but since you've met the others and you at least know that Monese is a thing, I guess I can explain the basics..."

-and reclines on his seat-

"Basically, Pokémon can understand humans pretty well, for the most part, but not the other way around. In order to get understanding of the natural language of most Pokémon, as far as we know, an [external] power is required." -- sighs -- "It happened some years ago already, during the Gold Conference in Sinnoh."

(continued here)

With Eridanus

Eridanus asks more about languages.

"Telepathy works basically as a translation though. Except when it's so advanced that it's like in the cases where some people learn to think in a second language besides their native one. The medium is still external to us. So while you can learn it, getting it added to your internal thought component is another matter. Anyway…" -- waves hand -- "back when I first met most of the group in the Gold Conference they were obviously miles ahead in the 'understanding Monese' department. They eventually trusted me that they used an ancient [Armband] that tra-"

Ichtacya♀ -barks: <It's a thing that transforms you into a Pokémon!> ^.^

-She wags her tail, looking so proud at interrupting-

Roc♂ -raises head from his food plate: <Oh… one more into it all.>

-Sol slaps Ichtacya, telling her to listen; the two Pokémon glare at each other for a while-

Sol♀: <We don't have those Armbands though. They're special… Or at least they're supposed to be, but they're more or less handed over like candy.>

After more inquiries about the group

-Shahinne shakes a bit o Denshi's head, seems to be dreaming with food or something; Roc just stares at her for a while and after being assured she's okay returns to his food-

Sol♀ -opens eyes wide: <Oh yes it's them…>

"Well, yeah, There's a bunch of people going around, smiting evil and like Forge says, saving the world. Worlds."

-Sol grabs a flashlight from Silent's bag and turns it on, using it to claroscuro-esque her own face-

Sol♀: <They have many names… Some people call them "the Phone People". They call themselves "the J-Team"…>

Ichtacya♀: <That was just silly.> -- snarls; turns to Forge -- <You missed on Hoenn, that was epic.>

-Sol just ignores Ichtacya-

Sol♀: <You've met some of them. The Sarah girl, for example.>

"Well, that's the main issue. By collecting those Armbands and distributing them among the group we are able to turn into Pokémon and from there on we retain the ability to understand Monese natively. That's the most common way for us to get to understand Monese anyway."

-eerily looks around-

"Of course you'll have to understand you have to keep the secret. One of my personal employees does lead a Covert Extraction team and he's in need of screentime been working somewhere, looking for interesting stuff to do."

Somewhere Off Rt.16, More or less Now™

(Thanks to Umbra for spagging this with me portraying Yveltal!)

-Silent and his team, basically two birds, a canine, a feline and Dintel, are idly walking around in the wilderness outside Rt. 16 looking for mons to train with and stuff to do during the day before returning to whatever action or interaction for the weekend may be-

-Since Shahinne is her energetic usual self she goes for a flight around the forest, with Roc following. They fly up ahead some distance from the group, the larger raptor insisting that Shahinne continues her training. The two birds then notice a distinct [perch] nearby and turn in that direction-

-On that perch there is none other than Yveltal who is preening herself.-

-Roc notices and attempts to call Shahinne back-

Shahinne: <…Oh! A very big mon! I want to go see!>

Roc: <Uh, Shahinne, don't go pes-> -- sees Shahinne zap ahead -- <…>

-sighs-

In the Meta

-Sol has taken a time to separate herself from the group and addresses the reader-

Sol the DW Espeon♀: <In case you're interested, Roc's line would have been "Shahinne, don't go pester yet another Legendary". Because, really, you might be noticing a growing trend about lil'bird…>

Back to the RP

Yveltal: -looks up-< Hrm?>

Shahinne -circles around the larger bird-like creature: <Hello! What are you?>

-In the distance Roc has to struggle to not lose balance when facewinging-

-Meanwhile at ground level Ichtacya manages to see Roc and Shahinne having turned in another direction and goes bark at Silent so that he notes notice and follows, but they are very very far behind-

Yveltal: <Me? Oh, just the embodiment of death, destruction, and chaos, and loving it. You?>

Shahinne: <Oh I don't know what an embodiment is but I'm a Starly~>

-She then stops to glide proudly for a moment before noticing a spot to land under Yveltal's perch, and she goes there. Roc meanwhile approaches with a hit of nervousness and perches nearby, not as close to Yvelyal as Shahinne is-

Yveltal: -sees this and smirks- <You're a brave Starly. What brings you here?>

-Shahinne hops around-

Shahinne: <Oh dad and I were flying around! Because Trainer is over the->

-and notices the immensity of the forests around and realizes she's lost track of Silent and team, and starts hopping around-

Shahinne: <Oh? Hello?> -- chirps loudly -- <…Marcooooooooo?>

-But no Dratini Zubat answers-

Yveltal -chuckles- <Looks like you're lost, little creature.>

Shahinne: <I'm not lost!> -- puffs chest -- <I just don't know where I am~> ^.^

-Roc carefully steps in and calls Shahinne-

Roc -glares: <Shahinne, please return here.> -- turns to Yveltal -- <Uhm… Excuse my chick, please. You are Yveltal, right?>

-Shahinne continues peeking from the perch from different spots for a while-

Yveltal: <Indeed I am- and don't you forget it!> -- moves and shuffles a bit, appearing larger.

-Roc is careful to bow to Yveltal's presence; Shahinne doesn't seem to mind or notice much and just hops closer to Yveltal, looking up to the Legendary figure-

Shahinne: <Ooooh those feathers are so nice looking....> -- and stares in awe (beak open) at Yveltal's feather collar-

Yveltal: <It's an awful hassle keeping them clean, though. ESPECIALLY after blowing things up.>

-Roc can be seen visibly getting unnerved by Shahinne's lack of decorum, but still says nothing-

Shahinne: <I like to keep my feathers clean~> -- peeks closer -- <But those are so biiiiig… hey! Do you have a Fluffspace?>

-Roc implied-facepalms-

Yveltal: <A big one!> -pulls out from it a mangled small car-

Roc: <…Wh->

Shahinne: <Oooooh!> -- looks very surprised.

-Roc chirps in amazement as well, then approaches Shahinne-

Roc: <Shahinne we should go back to Trainer, I'm sure Yveltal has very important news and things to do…>

-Shahinne looks back at Roc for a moment then looks up at Yveltal and the car, thinking to times far ago-

Yveltal -somewhat dejectedly: <Nah, I'm just sitting here. Waiting for my next opportunity to "destroy".>

Roc -seeming content: <See? Important things. Shahinne, let's go.> -- and follows after her.

-Shahinne flies in circles before Yveltal for a moment-

Shahinne: <Awwww... but the car is all ugly and broken!> -- turns to Yveltal -- <What if there's a bad bug living in there? Like with Aunt Salamence?>

-She points to Yveltal's fluff collar, leading Roc to audibly groan, or the closest a bird gets to that-

Yveltal: <No, no bugs...> -digs in and pulls out a [bag of souls]- <I do have this, though.>

-Shahinne returns to the ground before Yveltal and looks at the big bag, which is made of some sort of semitransparent tissue and glows with a faint blue colour-

Shahinne: <Oh? What is that?>

Roc -notices the bag of souls: <…I'm not sure I want to know where did that come from.> -- o.o

Shahinne -amusedly: <Is it food?>

Yveltal: <No; it must be kept them away from Ghost types.>

-Shahinne tilts head, gets closer to examine-

Shahinne: <Oooh! That means I can keep it?> -- trills.

Roc -with a somewhat disapproving attitude: <I-I don't think you should, Shahinne...>

-To this Yveltal seems to react with some level of irritation-

Yveltal: <Now now,> -- to Roc -- <you wouldn't turn down a gift from a Legendary, [would you]?]>

-Roc looks up apprehensively, then bows in obvious gesture of apology-

Roc: <I'm sorry, great Yveltal, it's just the chick is a bit young and...> -- notices Shahinne looking at him as well.

-Shahinne stares at Roc-

-Roc stares at Shahinne-

Shahinne: <I'm pretty!> -- ^.^

Roc: <I was going to say immature.> ¬¬.

-Shahinne then turns to Yveltal-

Shahinne: <I have a bag with things too! But they are food… do you want one?>

Yveltal -not missing a beat: <Sure, why not.>

-Shahinne hops around happily-

Shahinne: <Okay! I'm going to get it!>

Roc: <Actually it'd be better if->

-And Shahinne departs full speed down to the forest before Roc can say anything more, leaving the Staraptor with an obvious look of "please don't leave me here alone with Yveltal"-

Roc: <…>

Yveltal: <…>

Roc: <…> -- looks at own plumage eerily.

Yveltal: -chuckles somewhat evilly- <I sense a lot of... potential in that kid.>

-In response Roc frowns and roosts there under the perch carefully-

Roc: <She tends to do unexpected things.> -- looks up at Yveltal -- <May I ask what does Yveltal keep a broken piece of a car for?>

Yveltal: <…A memento of past carnage, is all.>

Roc -nods: <A memento, I see. Shahinne gave me a Rhydon's molar…> -- fiddles in his own plumage to produce it, it's tied to a small hemp-fiber necklace.

-Yveltal gives the molar a quick look then turns to look away; Roc gives a quick glance to the world below as well to see if Shahinne has returned yet, and sees the Starly in the distance flying closer, carrying what appears to be a bag; he seems to be relieved-

-Yveltal looks over to Shahinne-

-Shahinne flies in slowly and makes a somewhat rough landing on the bottom of Yveltal's perch, she is carrying a small green bag with her-

Shahinne: <I found them! Silly Trainer wouldn't let me go~>

-Indeed he wouldn't, if he knew more-

Roc: <What did you bring?> -- tilts head.

-Shahinne drags the bag a bit closer to Yveltal then opens it up revealing a fair amount of [nuts]!-

Yveltal: <Hmm?> -- closes in and tries some -- <…These are DELICIOUS!>

-Starts nomming greedily-

-Shahinne looks content and mentions that she had the nuts being bought for her in the [city]; meanwhile, Roc looks just a bit puzzled at the image of Yveltal devouring the nuts-

Shahinne: <My adoptive parents say I have to always leave some nuts for teatime~> ^.^

-She hops closer to the [Bag of Souls], but Roc darts ahead and cuts her way-

Roc: <Don't worry Shahinne I'll go get that bag for you.>

Yveltal -glares: <I'll have to visit this city. And let her have it!>

Roc -tenses: <As you say.> -- to Shahinne -- <Be careful with the bag...>

-And Shahinne goes open the bag a bit, seeing inside a small collection of ethereal floating orbs. Shahinne stares at the floating orbs for a while, then tries to approach one of them, causing them to move eerily-

Shahinne -looks amused: <This is silly~>

Yveltal: <Yes it is.>

-Roc steps ahead and bows to Yveltal-

Roc: <I hope nothing bad will happen to my chick if she keeps there… uhm, creatures of sorts?>

-Shahinne meanwhile pours half her body into the bag and can be seen bating her wings and trying to get out-

Shahinne: <Hello there!> -- struggles -- <Ooops!>

-Yveltal takes a moment to help the Starly out-

Shahinne: <Eeeeep!> -- shakes herself -- <Thanks!>

-Roc also peeks into the bag, examines the orbs; looks amused and mutters a "huh"-

Shahinne: <These lights are very funny and they dance when I talk to them, I like it~> ^.^

Yveltal: <Glad you do…>

Roc: <Now, Shahinne, express your gratitude...>

-and he bows to Yveltal once more; after a moment Shahinne preens herself up and does the same. Yveltal nods in response-

Shahinne: <If you get bugs in your fluffspace I can call Dratini and we can come clean it up! I'm sure it will be fun~>

-and goes pick her [Bag of Souls]-

Roc -to Yveltal: <Thanks for entertaining our stay, Yveltal. Uhm… I'm not sure if or how often you meet but I guess greet Xerneas on our behalf as well?>

Yveltal -looks uninterested: <The buzzkill? Sure.>

Roc -to Shahinne: <Well, I guess we should take off. Your Trainer will get worried.>

Shahinne: <Okay. Bye!> -- waves wing to Yveltal.

-Yveltal waves back-

-With that, Shahinne and Roc walk away to the lower parts of Yveltal's perch and from there they glide away, the Starly trilling a happy note-

Shahinne ITEM GETS a
[Bag of Souls]!

(Reserved)

Snowbelle

Silent and a row of mons behind him have just arrived to the city and are walking around under the HORIZONTAL SNOWSTORM light snowfall. The row is comprised of a mildly annoyed and itching-to-get-away Ichtacya…

Ichtacya the Leafeon♀: <…This sucks.> -- sighs, shakes herself -- <Brrrr.... I can't even be angry because I'm cold...> -- sneezes.

…a tired-looking Algira…

Algira the Masquerain♀: <Oh? Where are we going? It's so white that I can't-eeeeee~> -- starts falling due to the weight of the snow, sneezes -- <Come on come on come on~>

…a puzzled Sol…

Sol the DW!Espeon♀ -steps carefully: <Ohhhh... this feels so soft.> -- glares at her feet -- <I'd probably like it more if it wasn't that wet and cold...> -- sneezes.

…a small pile of snow moving under the rest of the snow that can safely be assumed to be Python…

Python the Ekans♂ buried in snow: <self.hidden = true!> -- wriggles under the snow.

…and Dintel. Who is covered in white.

Dintel the Sandshrew♂ -tilts head: <Fu fu fu fu~ I'm the snow ghost!> -- sneezes, causing the light layer of snow to drop from him.

-Silent on the other hand doesn't mind the snow much, he is wearing the Nidoking cloak and his cape draped over it, but he still takes a look around thinking of what to do-

"Well we need a distraction and you guys need heat..." -- all the mons but Python not in unison -- "so I guess, let's see..."

-looks right-

-looks left-

-sees the Gym and recognizes Ren who is just about to enter-

"…Oh? Right! I'm guessing it's time to watch a Gym Challenge. Sol? Ichtacya what do you think?"

Ichtacya the Leafeon♀: <Anything is better than this...> -- sneezes.

"Okay then!" -- walks to Ren followed up by his Eeveelutions and a small pile of moving snow -- "Hello, Ren! About to face the Gym or am I late?"

Silent meets Ren; Ichtacya and Algira seem thankful as well.

"Oh, so we are not late then." -- smiles -- "If you're going for your eighth badge already then yeah, I guess my mons and I will be glad to cheer you."

Ichtacya♀: <I'll do whatever you want so long as it's not cold inside~>

Sol♀: <Uhm... it is a Ice-type Gym, but...> -- tilts head.

"Small pile of snow": *hisses as it recognizes Ren's voice*

"It's settled then! We'll go to the stands..." -- turns to Ren, extends his hand -- "Good luck then."

In the Snowbelle Gym, now and then

Silent leaves Renard to deal with the puzzle and goes pick his seatings, followed by his Eeveelutions and the slowly melting pile of snow.

Also there, then and now

He is also sitting in the stands some time sooner or later depending on interpretation, watching Ammy and Siglud go through a battle of their own.

Sol♀: <So that's the effect of Mega Evolution…> -- takes mental notes -- <Shame none of us can use it.>

Ichtacya♀ -tensed: <That looks kinda scary.>

-Roc and Shahinne are nearby, nearly napping, covered with Silent's cape.

Roc♂ -paying a mild enough amount of attention: <Hmmm...> -- yawns.

Snowbelle Gym, Awesome Event with Awesome Music

And by Awesome I mean Dalamud levels of Awesome.

-Sol and Ichtacya SOMEHOW found some Litwicks they were using for warmth; when the music comes up with the Mega Evolution though, the two Eeveelutions fall into a long silence, their Litwicks raised-

http://fireprgroup.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/lighter.png

-(This also has the effect that the small pile of snow starts melting into water-and-Python)-

Snowbelle Gym A

Silent and his team had been cheering and enjoying the warmth of the battle, with Sol commenting on Bahamut's abilities; however the mon in question is recalled and the effect of the Drought is over.

Ichtacya: <Awwww...> -- looks saddened.

Sol: <Figures… He did fine, but...> -- to Silent -- <Even with that tremendous power boost worthy of a Summon he wouldn't be able to do much against that.>

-Silent nods while he ponders the powers of Mega Evolution but says nothing.-

-Roc though notices the two of them thinking and interjects-

Roc: <The battle is balanced.> -- yawns -- <In the end, there's nothing to fear from a mere power surge.>

-Shahinne looks up at him with interest but she sees him yawn again, yawns herself and goes to sleep-

-Meanwhile, Python stands besides Silent in a small puddle of water and, now free from snow, rattles loudly as a means to express support for Ren's mons-

Snowbelle Gym 1

-Silent and team are watching Ammy and Sickle face the Gym as well.-

Sol: <Yay!> -- purrs -- <I hope Ammy's team does all right...>

-Ichtacya frowns at the Avalanches, decides that so far she doesn't like the Gym at all-

Snowbelle Gym 1

"…Wow." -- turns to Sol -- "You didn't expect that, eh?"

Sol -looks impressed: <Not really. Good thing it's over though, this fur will take forever to dry!>

-Silent and company applaud for Ammy's performance and then the two Eeveelutions walk outside, just in case they happen to meet Ammy outside-

Snowbelle Gym A

Silent and Sol watch in horror as Mufasa gets quite a beating...

Sol: <Oh noes please don't die! Not even offscreen…> -- falls ears down.

-And Mufasa faints-

"Damn... those rocks are nasty."

Sol: <You know what sucks? That Mufasa doesn't have one of Nanaki's [Limit Breaks].> -- nods wisely.

-After that Chessur comes up and with a good strategy manages to deal a decisive disadvantage to Wulfric's Cloyster-

Ichtacya: <Wow, that was cool!>

-is scratched by Roc for the pun-

Ichtacya: <Ouch!> -- glares, turns back to Silent -- <We should use items more.>

-Silent raises a hand-

"I gave Maekrite a Black Sludge once. Not. Pretty."

-Silent then gives a big thumbs up to Chessur after the Meowstic's little performance-

Snowbelle Gym 1

Snowbelle

-Ichtacya and Sol, still a little bit soaked, go greet Ammy after the Gym Battle. Ichtacya is quick to approach while Sol stands back and raises a paw as a greeting.

Sol: <Hey Aeeeeee~>

-is suddenly glomped to near-death!-

-Ichtacya tilts head at what hast just happened, and, relaxed in the knowledge that it wasn't her this time, goes greet Ammy.

Ichtacya: <Hello there~> -- barks happily -- <We were watching the battle but the Gym is so humid… Wouldn't you have one of those warm mons with you?>

Sol -to Dogs: <Uhm… oookay what is going on~?> -- purrs.

With Umbra / Joseph

-Ammy explains about having Another Volcarona. Ichtacya woofs her pleasure, she likes the idea.-

Ichtacya: <That would be nice, I'd love to stay warm while in this town~> -- wags tail.

-Sol meanwhile gets her own answers from Joseph who seems to just be too content. And Sol is happy as well!-

Sol: <Of course I'm a psychic cat!> -- threefaces -- <FINALLY someone notices! I'm a PSYCHIC! CAT!> -- meows, glares towards Silent's general position, remembers Tagg as well.

Snowbelle Gym 1

-With Ammy transformed into a Volcarona and doing the Sun thing (kawaai desu etc), Ichtacya just sits there and lets herself be bathed, enjoying the moment.

-Sol meanwhile lets herself be dried a bit from the huuuugs-

Snowbelle Gym A

-Silent and the others observe the Nasty Tactic Wulfric puts up-

Roc: <…Now that's barely annoying.> -- yawns.

Ichtacya -to Pierre: <Give them paiiiiiin!> -- growls, turns to Silent -- <We should use items more often!>

Snowbelle Gym 1

-Sol enjoys being petted and treated like a good kitteh-

Sol: <Oh? I'm Sol, purr. Also chin please~> -- raises head.

-Ichtacya meanwhile starts falling asleep under Ammy's The Sun Thing (kawaai desu etc) effect-

Snowbelle Gym A

-With the last parts of the Gym challenge coming up, Dintel comes along FROM SOMEWHERE carrying some popcorn-

Snowbelle Gym 1

-Sol enjoys being petted and treated like a good kitteh-

Sol: <Oh? I'm Sol, purr. Also chin please~> -- raises head.

-Ichtacya meanwhile starts falling asleep under Ammy's The Sun Thing (kawaai desu etc) effect-

Snowbelle Gym A

-With the last parts of the Gym challenge coming up, Dintel comes along FROM SOMEWHERE carrying some popcorn-