Topic: 2 spooky 4 WAAPT

This is a place to share/flesh out ideas that would be too dark to ACTUALLY do.

I don't think more needs to be said.

Re: 2 spooky 4 WAAPT

I have a LOT of these with Alys. One thing I do want to run with is that she has a taste for blood. Whether that manifests as "sucking the blood from a paper cut and grinning" or "biting the head off a live Rattata", I don't know.

I have many for here. For example, the original iteration of Pi's backstory - which still applies, I'm just not allowed to explicitly show it. Too bloody. Involved limbs being yanked off and such,

<Whatchu lookin at, PUNK?>

I have a scrapped RtAU plan (well, all of my RtAU plans are scrapped, but you get the point) involving AU!Alli getting into near-death situations three times, the first having been when she got shot at the end of PMD-R. The fourth time would have been when she actually died. The plan kinda fell through when I learned that, no, the point of the arc was not to avoid being monified, it was to reverse it.

[Spectrum was here!]

I was toying with the idea of a way that could reshape Rex and the rest of my characters to be closer or exactly like my canon variants, team-wise including and lacking Pokespeak + Pokemon forms. The way it would work in execution, however, would be the overwriting of Rex and Co.'s memories with the canon I have established while losing their memories of everything else and the complete erasure from existence of Pokemon I didn't consider canon, such as Pierce or Jemma.

"Rex, you're weird!" - Preschooler, Pokémon White 2