Re: Silentposts [currently: the Wedding 2020]

Sol tilts her head as Straw comments about the group. And Ren offers Silent a transceiver for free!

"Oh! Thank you very much, Ren." -- and takes one from the box.

Sol notices.

Sol: <Oh! Item Get!> -- goes run circles around Silent -- <Do we get the "Key Item" sound effect?>

Silent ITEM GETs a
HOLON TRANSCEIVER!

Silent examines the transceiver, of light-brown colouration and a slightly smaller mic than the others in the set.

"This will come handy for expl-" -- and hears about Crow -- "Oh, look who's here!"

Sol and Algira meanwhile go to where Crow is.

Algira: <Oh? How's your Magnezone?> -- beams some warm patterns.

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

Holon City, with the Ren&STraw group

Sol and Algira hear the news.

Sol -to Sticy: <Oh hai....> -- tilts head at Sticy's markings -- <Uhm... w-who are you?>

Algira -flutters around Crow: <Awww... I see. Can you tell him we said [hai]?>

Silent meanwhile hears about the infiltration part.

"Wait what? What happened? Hidden bases of what? I though this place was peaceful and good for vacations."

Sticy Lips introduces himself. Sol nods and introduces herself as well.

Sol: <And I'm Sol. I'm Silent's mon.> -- points to Silent, then turns back to Sticy -- <I think I heard your name somewhere. Were you in a contest or something?>

-Algira notices a certain Gyarados that she recognizes after thinking for a moment-

Algira -flies in -carefully: <...Oh? Are you that Gyarados from Sinnnoh?>

Silent meanwhile hears the explanation about the scientists.

"Experimentation on Pokémon… not good. I thought we had mostly got rid of that." -- to Straw -- "I'd like to intervene but my team is not really prepared for the moment. I have my birds raising Shahinne... Just be careful you guys."

Dambrst introduces himself while Sticy Lips and Algira talk.

Algira -thinks for a moment: <Famous? No, I don't think so. Not at [all]~> -- buzzes nonchalantly.

Sol -to Sticy Lips: <Ah yes we were in that tournament. But we lost. We didn't really get to meet the other people...> -- recalls the tournament -- <Wait a moment... You were there, or was [someone] using your name?>

Silent -turns to Ren: "Aye, I'd strongly recommend that. Just try not to get into anything world-ending if you're still new to this game."

-Then he approaches Straw and talks in a very low voice-

"Hey, Straw... does he know of the [Reveal] yet?"

Algira -flies in front of Damburst: <What are you doing here? You were with that human girl!>

(Before this post)

Algira feels a bit confused when Maggie appears and no one seems to notice, but given the indication she decides to just follow suit. She does express her puzzlement by hovering upside-down, as usual.

Algira -to SleepyHead: <Oh, there you are... how have you peoplemons been?>

Sol -blinks: <One of the Trainers...? How does that g-...> -- reminds herself of Gene -- <N-nevermind. So, how did the tournament go for you?>

Silent hears that Crewe got captured.

"Awww, man. I hope nothing [bad follows from this."

-And fiddles with his Transceiver for a moment-

SleepyHead talks to Algira about life.

Algira: <Oh that's really good. Perhaps we could ask Trainer for another battle sometime.>

Sol meanwhile observes the conversations around her for a moment, then returns her attention to Sticy Lips.

Sol: <Well congratulations... :3 -however that worked. So you got a prize? I heard it was some sort of ring?>

Silent turns to Ren and Straw.

"Are you getting any of the other more experienced Trainers for support on this, by any chance?"

Straw and Ren are prepared to go. Silent nods to them.

"And sorry I can't go. My team is just not prepared for this. Hopefully you can sort all this out…"

-to Ren-

"Keep a good eye on what the others are doing and don't assume. You'll find many surprises in time."

-Algira straightens herself up-

Algira: <Well… now that you mention it, we are lacking some experience. So it should not be that bad if we meet again in battle! ^.^ Just be careful of the lil'bird, there's this Salamence Altaria...>

-Sol twirls her tail-

Sol: <I don't think I've ever read anything about it. I guess it has to do with poison…>

She waits for a moment then looks at Sticy's markings.

Sol: <Uhm… I don't mean to judge but… uh, what's with the markings? Do you have some sort of [skin condition]?> :c

Holon City

Silent notices a woman with the group waving to him, and more or less absentmindedly waves back.

"…Another new partner we don't know of? Gotta introduce ourselves, team!" -- and calls for Algira and/or Sol.

After that he listens to Straw's instructions, hopeful that everyone takes good notes of this. Meanwhile, three birds approach the group but stay perched at a rooftop.

-Listening to Ren-

"Okay, wish you the best of luck there, and welcome." -- about the transportation part -- "Wait, right… Pokéballs don't work here and you guys have to transport enough Pokémon... I guess you could have use for a [flying carrier], Ren?"

-and turns to the woman-

"As for you... I'm Silent and I work for PEFE. That there is my Masquerain..." -- points to Algira who is still talking to SleepyHead.

Silent discovers the woman is Umbra.

"...Umbra?" ._. -- feels awkward -- "Uhm... what for? I mean- ack..." -- looks around and changes subject -- "So you're doing to help deal with this as well?"

-Turns to Ren-

"I think I have something to help." -- clears throat -- "Copahue! Harriet!"

A male Fearow and a female Honchkrow approach, followed shortly behind by a young Starly♀.

"Some of our friends are in trouble and we need to transport people and Pokémon to assist them. Crewe is involved."

Copahue: <Oh...> -- ruffles feathers nervously -- <D-do we... have to fight?>

-Harriet nuzzles Shahinne-

"No, hopefully you won't. But I want you two to help moving some mons. Here, this is Ren." -- and introduces the two bird mons to Ren.

Harriet: <B-but we can't leave the little bird alone...>

Copahue: <And we can't take her to where there's [danger]...>

-Sol meanwhile looks puzzled at Sticy Lips's explanation-

Sol: <What do you mean a herald? You mean somemon did this to you?> ._.

Sol purrs in bewilderment at Sticy Lips's explanation.

Sol: <Wait, they heralded you? You- you're a mon-ex then! Just like [Maekrite]!>

"…What about Maekrite?"

Silent turns for a moment having heard but is brought back to attention as Ren answers to his offer.

"O-okay then. You can have Copahue and Harriet... they should be able to help well by moving small mons. I think Copahue can carry some 6 small mons."

Copahue: <U.uh... but I'm not a Fly slave...> -- coos.

Harriet -nuzzles him: <We're helping friends. Don't worry, it'll be okay.> -- looks down -- <Shahinne, come with us and do as the good gentleman says.>

-And the two of them with Shahinne move to Ren's side-

Ren borrows three Pokémon!

Shahinne: <Oooh! Many mons! This is very fun!>

"Shahinne, keep your head down and do as Harriet says." -- to Ren -- "Take good care of her please or Every's and Tagg's mons will maul me."

(Previous to this post)

With Ren

Shahinne is busy preening herself because she's so adorable her mom told her to; turns her head to Ren when he requests her attention and chirps before climbing to the box and looking inside.

Shahinne -eyes wide: <Ooooh! So many things! Is this for me?>

Harriet -nearby: <Dear, I think the gentleman wants you to help him with that.>

Shahinne -tilts head: <…Oh?>

Ren asks Shahinne to pass the word on the Transceivers. Shahinne nods then looks down to the box, mentally counting the Holon Transceivers.

Shahinne: <That's a loooooot of flying...> -- puffs chest -- <I can do that! I'll tell all of them~> -- ^.^

Harriet -chuckles: <That's being a good bird, Shahinne...>

Shahinne -to Ren: <But I want [nuts] when I'm back!>

Harriet: <…Shahinne...> -- frowns.

With Ren

Shahinne looks a bit confused when she's asked about nuts.

Shahinne -hesitantly: <…The food kind? My dad say there are others that are hexagonal rotatable something, but I can't nom them...> -- and puts up a cute face because she's learnt new words from Roc.

Copahue -chimes in nervously: <Uhm... I guess she'll be happy with any kind of nuts...>

Harriet: <Shahinne? Be nice to the gentleman and do what he says, and we'll have nuts when you come back...> -- nuzzles the Starly.

Shahinne: <Okay! I'll send them now!> :3

Harriet: <…t-them?> ._.

Shahinne flies around the place then perches somewhere and proceeds to-

Shahinne used
Double Team!!!!

In just a moment two three seven nine twelve copies of her pop into existence randomly and start chirping at once, speaking about passing the message around.

Shahinne Clone #4186: <I'll go that way!> -- and flies to the North.

Shahinne Clone #4191: <I'll go that way!> -- and heads towards a Center.

Shahinne Clone #4193: <I'll stay here to sleep!> -- and perches on Ren's shoulder.

Real Shahinne: <...You're lazy!>

-She then hops in and pecks the clone, that vanishes out of existence.-

-Meanwhile, all the Shahinne clones start spreading around...-

(Ren's response)

With Sticy Lips

Sol yips in excitement.

Sol: <Wow, so you're a mon-ex!>

-she is asked about Maekrite-

Sol: <Of course I know him... he's our team [leader]! But right now he's on leave back at his warren. So~> -- hops around playfully -- <What's it like, being a herald?>

Sticy Lips explains… that he can't really explain.

Sol: <Well, uhm...> thinks for a moment -- <Well... what do you [do] for them? Maekrite said mons like him ran service or errand for the Legendaries?>

-And notices people are despawning because of timezones going their own ways-

Sol: <Perhaps we should go back to your Trainer?>

With Ren

Copahue and Harriet stick around and guard Shahinne's prize aka "appeasement offering" for when she comes back. Or else~.

With Sticy Lips

-Sol and Sticy are presumably walking around towards wherever Crow's team is hosted-

Sol -listens to Sticy Lips's commentary: <...Why? What happened with a Ninetales?>

341 (edited by VeniaSilente 2013-08-22 04:54:04)

Skies of Holon

The twelve eleven Shahinne clones spread across the region to carry the message of cuteness Transceivers from Ren. They find...

…Tagg's Mons

(Granted, that wasn't really hard, they were nearby)

A Shahinne clone senses something familiar and lands somewhere where she can spot a Excadrill and a Tyranitar among other mons. She overhears them talking about Tagg and trills in satisfaction.

Shahinne Clone#4188 -glides down and sits on top of Pica: <Hello! I'm a [Notification Shahinne!]~ The human of name Ren says he has Holon Transceivers for everyone, chirp!>

…Crow

A Shahinne Clone finds the place where Crow is resting and perches nearby, tracking the moon's movement, to function as an Alarm Clock!Shahinne.

…Mezzo and Every

A Shahinne Clone is flying across the city when she recognizes Mezzo past the window of a hospital room. She trills a happy note and lands on the outer side of the window.

Shahinne Clone #4194: <This was too easy!> -- pecks the window -- <Hello I'm a no->

…and poofs out of existence because of contact with the window.

Ten seconds later

Another Shahinne clone lands on the window and waves to the humans inside.

Shahinne Clone #4187: <Silly clone, I'm smarter! You found them for me, just as planned~> ^.^

Hospital in Holon

Fortis notices the Shahinne clone and lets her in. The clone is quick to go perch besides Aeropolis.

Shahinne Clone #4187: <Hello! You're very nice, I remember~> -- trills -- <But I can't hug today, sorry... ahem.>

-and turns to Fortis, puffs chest-

Shahinne Clone #4187: <Hello lady Fortis~ I am a [Notification Shahinne] with some news! The gentleman called Ren has Holon Transceivers for all of us in the Center! He's giving them around, some people already got them to go to some kind of adventure tomorrow~>

With Tagg's Mons

The Shahinne clone is still perched on Pica.

Shahinne Clone #4188: <Good! One job well done~> -- trills.

Somewhere near Cebu

A Shahinne clone is tracking Cebu, flying a short distance above her, observing her behaviour to decide if it should notify her or wait until morning to act as an alarm clock.

Today, with Ren

Copahue, Harriet and Shahinne(?) are brought along with Ren; the two adult birds look understandably nervous when Ren comments about there being something to do beyond leaping in and blasting everything on sight…

Shahinne -perched somewhere: <…Oh! Aunt Salamence would love that!>

Copahue: <I really hope we are just taking them there. I don't think I want to be in a fight like that.>

Harriet -observes the 40 lb nuts bag: <Silent said we would take them there then get back. But I feel we should stay close…> -- preens her wing.

Copahue: <N-no…>

Harriet -looks at him: <Well then how you want them to get [back]?>

Copahue cranes his head, nervously, then sighs.

Meanwhile, a couple of Shahinne clones start arriving. One of them notices Straw and goes perch on his shoulder.

Shahinne Clone #4190 -proudly: <Hello! I'm a [Notification Shahinne] and I bring a message~>

(response)

Today, Across Holon
PEFE, Holon branch

One of the Shahinne clones flies inside the building via an open window and walks around until it notices Hikari. It trills and hops nearby, ignoring Samus for the moment.

Shahinne Clone #4192: <Hello, miss. I am a [Notification Shahinne] and I come bearing news for people with the J-Team!>

Streets of Holon

A Shahinne clone perches on a lamppost right where Pi is.

Shahinne Clone #4189: <Hello there, are you by any chance associated with the J-Team? :3>

Onu-Val Caverns

A Shahinne clone flies inside the cave, evading a creeper that tried to chase it and making it fall into a 2-meters tall hole. Then it starts navigating the caverns while chirping in search for any J-Teamers.

Shahinne Clone #4197: <Hello? Hello? Anyone from the J-Team here? I'm a [Notification Shahinne]!>

With Pi

Shahinne Clone #4189: <Oh well then lemme introduce myself.> -- hops down -- <I'm a [Notification Shahinne] and I have a message from the gentleman Ren. He says he has Holon Transceivers for all of us to pick, chirp~>

Where Cebu is

A Notification Shahinne clone flies down and approaches Cebu, remembering her from the previous open meeting with Ren.

Skies of Holon

One of the Shahinne clones is exploring the skies when she notices a [island in the distance]. She trills at having discovered a place the other clones have not and gracefully dives towards the island, looking for somewhere to perch.

Where Pi is

The Shahinne clone looks Pi up and down then trills a happy note.

Shahinne clone #4189: <Oh then that means I'm awesome! This job is very easy~>

Then she starts preening her own plumage... causing her to despawn in a poof.

(response)

Onu-Val Caverns

The Shahinne clone hears something and flies to where Skye is, landing in front of her.

Shahinne Clone #4197: <…Hello there! I'm a messenger looking for the people of the J-Team. Do you know [any]?>

Where Cebu is

The Shahinne clone is halted by three alike Pokémon demanding her to stop.

Shahinne Clone #4191 -tilts head: <Milady? You are silly!> -- :3faces -- <I'm looking for a J-Team! Not for a milady!>

-And tries to walk past the Katas-

Onu-Val Caverns

The Shahinne clone talks with Skye about Eskay.

Shahinne Clone #4197: <…Oh? Eskay! That's J-Team!> -- hops around -- <We have to find him! I am a [Notification Shahinne]!>

With Cebu Kata

Shahinne Clone #4191: <....eeeep!> -- hops back.

The Shahinne clone examines the now five clones standing in front of her and puffs her chest.

<T-that's not fair! There's.... there's.... three too many!> -- randomly glares at one of them -- <What do you want! I have a message!>

Distant Island Chain, Cipher Lab

One of the Shahinne clones finds the building after flying for a while and perches on a tree, examining the people there trying to find anyone of the J-Team.

However, after a moment she grows bored of it and takes advantage of a mook driving some supplies inside to walk through an open door and explore the inside.

With Kata

The Shahinne clone doesn't like that, she ruffles her feathers at Kata's commentary.

Shahinne Clone #4191: <Hey! I'm not illusory! The [boss] said I'm only transient!>

-And flies up trying to get past the first three Katas-

With Straw and Ren

Shahinne Clone #4190: <Well I could use some petting~> -- :3faces -- <But also I'm a [Notification Shahinne]! That man-> -- points a wing at Ren -- <has Holon Transceivers for all of us!>

Meanwhile the real Shahinne peeks out from inside the nuts bag.

Real!Shahinne: <…I sense Shahinne clone is in danger!>

Cipher Laboratory

The Shahinne clone hops around until she reaches the caging area. There she starts examining the cages with some interest until reaching one where she can distinguish a familiar Sneasel.

Shahinne Clone #4195: <…Oh? I think I remember you?> -- approaches Crewe's cage -- <You are with the J-Team! The mountain in Hoenn!>

(Crewe's continuation)

Cipher's Laboratory

Shahinne Clone #4195: <Oh, I flew where the other Shahinnes did not want to go. Then a man opened the door for me.> :3

She hops around the cage trying to find a way in, but can't find any. Cooing her disapproval she returns in front of Crewe.

Shahinne Clone #4195: <Well, I'm a [Notification Shahinne]! I have a message from the gentleman called Ren. He says he has Holon Transceivers for all of us to pick! And they're free!> -- trills and bats wings vigorously.