Topic: Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur testing

Silph Co. R&D basement

-The scientists are hard at work at developing a new type of PC system-

Scientist: Okay, I think we're ready for a test run. Does anyone have a mon we can use to test?

Scientist2: I can.

-the Scientist places a Bulbasaur's Pokeball onto the pedestal-

Scientist: Alright, here we go.

-He pulls down a lever, generating a pulse of energy traveling through the coils, generators and CPUs-

Scientist3:The screen is showing a positive reading on a Bulbasaur in the box, safe and sound.

Scientist: Excellent.

-After testing it a few more times with other Pokemon, the scientists leave the lab. A few minutes after they leave, the power flashes, short circuiting the set up. A small fire is started on a nearby outlet. Several warning lights go off, and some machines begin to smoke. Suddenly, several flashes of light come from the sparking Generator.  The emergency procedures kick in, releasing the captive mons. The Bulbasaur, however,  is not released correctly, causing him to glitch. the Bulbasaur turns invisible, and begins to sparkle-

-Meanwhile in the halls...-

Scientist: -running through the hall- We have to get to the lab! The Pokemon are still inside!

-Just as they near the door, the wall explodes, throwing bits of the wall and the generator everywhere. The Pokemon run out, roaming the building in fear-

Scientist 3: Is that all of them?

-The Scientists peer into the wreckage of the lab, and see no signs of life inside, other than a massive amount of items, more than they kept in the lab, littering the floor-

Scientist: Well, I guess we just need to clean this up.

-Behind them, a sparkle runs through the hallways, trying to escape the building-

Re: Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur testing

(Effects test)

-The bulbasaur runs out of the Building, leaving a trail of corrupted, pixeled, static ground in its wake-

Bulbasaur:<What's happening to me....I'm destroying the ground!>

-He takes a look at the pillars of the building's arch, and sees the corruption spreading, eventually weakening them to the point that they crumble, blocking off the entrance-

Bulbasaur:<AH!>

-He backs away slowly, bumping into a young child and her father-

Girl: Bulbasaur!

-The girl pets the Bulbasaur, but then pulls back after a while-

Girl's Father:Alyssa? something wrong?

-The girl starts seeing everything pixelated and static-y, eventually falling to the ground and crying out. The girl's father runs to comfort her, while the Bulbasaur stands there in shock-

Bulbasaur:<NO!> -begins to tear up- <What have I done...>

-Deep inside the Bulbasaur, a force begins to grow, slowly corrupting him-

Bulbasaur:<I need to get away from this place. Before I hurt anyone else.>

-The Bulbasaur runs away from the girl and her father, as more people start to notice them, and the trail of glitches that follow the Bulbasaur-