1 (edited by Sixthhokage1 2012-06-12 15:56:41)

Topic: Bronies

Just figured we could use a kinda hangout thread for the bronies here :P. So, brohoof? /)

Nyaaa

Re: Bronies

*brohoof*

3 (edited by Sixthhokage1 2012-06-08 14:36:48)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx30VHw … ata_player

Swag :P

Nyaaa

EQ-UES-TRI-AN GIRLS

WE"RE KINDA MAGICAL

BOOTS ON HOOVES/BIKINI'S ON TOP

(caps)

"Oh Bassy, I do love red the most. Hair, clothes, lipstick, I love them to be red. The more flamboyant a woman is, the more she's as beautiful as a poisonous flower, right?"

Heck yeah! Bronies, ponies, never obsolete!

Nyaaa

My store has just stocked a bunch of Pinklestia sized Princess Cadences.

Not sure if want.

(I want to get the Royal Wedding sized Shining Armour & Princess Cadence and save the big Pony for later when they release White!Celestia.)

"Oh Bassy, I do love red the most. Hair, clothes, lipstick, I love them to be red. The more flamboyant a woman is, the more she's as beautiful as a poisonous flower, right?"

I don't collect the toys, instead I collect the remixes (and original songs). Mic The Mic, Tombstone, Stablefree, Alex S, Lulz, Glaze, Balloon Party…on top of an already huge music collection.

Nyaaa

I would collect some of the toys...if I could find them. When I look in the aisle for them, they're usually all gone except for things like the train and Pinklestia.

I rarely go shopping, and rarely do I have any money. Not to mention I haven't told my family I'm a brony, they probably wouldn't understand it. I do play and sing my brony music out loud, just because they don't really pay attention to it.

Nyaaa

I am an OCD freak of nature.

I'm wondering when the Wave 4 toys are going to hit shore.

Awesome pic: http://bronies.memebase.com/2012/06/15/ … the-night/

Nyaaa

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5oae … o1_500.jpg

Cupcakes with Chrysalis. Yay?

Handcuffed for life with Fluttershy

-glomp-

Nyaaa

Switched lives with Time Turner/Doctor Whooves.

:D

I still like my scenario. Fluttershy is best pony :3

Nyaaa

I got conquer Equestria with Pinkamena Diane Pie

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel

Brohoof! /) Pinkie Pie is best pony :D

No, that would be Fluttershy :P

Nyaaa

Nope. Lyra is best pony.

It's definitely either Twilight or Fluttershy

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel

Gais, please. We all know it's the pink pony and the young green-eyed unicorn who are best ponies.

Dudes.

It's obviously Rarity.

Dune casts Arise!

So, as a shameless plug for a friend of mine, he's an amazing artist who does a ton of art that people are beginning to take notice of.

Behold!