Re: WAAPT Summer Camp

Completed Should have brought Burn Heal, submitting!

The floof is strong with this one:You are beset upon by a mon of enfloofious proportions! Bonus points if you title drop the 'chieve name

I am the Blue Star of the night! I fight for JUSTICE!

152 (edited by Umbramatic 2016-07-25 03:40:30)

Submitting:

Blasting Off Again

Someone gets launched sky-high... And finds a way to survive.

My girlfriend is a Volcarona, your argument is invalid.

Completed The Rashomonl now submitting

This is my statue

Have a character make some sort of statue, it might be simple carving or some elaborate mechanism.

A man should never be afraid to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying that he is wiser today than yesterday.

Completed Spit Take, now submitting:

Like the Brilliance Of Fairies

Write a post centering around (a) Fairy type(s).

Firstly, FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO POST REPLIES! SO HAPPY! Especially since I wanted to join the spoiler discussion for Sun and Moon...and participate in this!

FIRSTLY, the "entry fee":

Mood Whiplash
Have one of your characters or their Pokémon have something happen to them off-screen that causes a strange out of character change in personality that confuses everyone around them, without revealing what exactly happened that caused this change until after 3 posts, after which they may return to their usual personality.

And secondly, for my first week:

DEFUSE THE BOMB!!!
Have one of your characters or their Pokémon be suddenly accidentally thrust into a situation they know nothing about in which they're forced to make a decision or do something extremely important that could make or break everything, with them being confused all the while.

Completed Eyes on You

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel