Topic: TVT Contingency Thread

This Thread is for continuing from the main thread when we can't access the main thread for one reason or another, but still want to post in it.

And continuing from here

CU, Pagoda 3F

SleepyHead: <Er, was there more on the other two floors we didn't get a chance to look at?>

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel

Re: TVT Contingency Thread

Mendel: There was, but it was inaccessible to us for one reason or another.

Ren: And this floor has two separate parts...

-Ren notices something.-

-pointing at the stairs on the east end of the section the group is in- Mendel, do these stairs connect to the one in the time gem room? Because if they do, we have to go back down and around on the second floor to progress to the fourth.

We shall defeat legions of Cipher Peons... by performing an elaborate musical number!

CU - Pagoda 3F

Verax: -Nodding- Yeah, that makes sense. So now the next problem his how do we get to those stairs? Might as well explore around until we find something?

CU, Pagoda 3F

SleepyHead: <Yeah, guess that's best...>

-She and Lisa start looking around-

CU - Pagoda 3F

-As SleepyHead and Lisa start exploring the hallway, they make a few turns and come up to an intersection with one path continuing straight and another going right. In the middle of the intersection are three Pokemon, a Gardevoir with green arms and legs, a pair Yanma wings fluttering behind her and two Pixies-

-The trio giggle at the two, circle around them and flitter away harmlessly-

CU, Pagoda 3F

-The two stare as they circle and go-

SleepyHead: <...I'm not sure whether that was good or bad.>

Lisa: <I'm leaning latter.>

-SleepyHead quickly summons Phobetor, who raises a Safeguard to be safe-

7 (edited by Keys2tkingdom 2016-04-22 21:01:12)

Mendel: The Gardevoir demon was Titania. Fairy/Grass typing and Flower Gift as her ability.

Ren: -agreeing with Lisa- Yeah. I'm beginning to think Izanagi letting that pixie go was a bad thing.

Mendel: Well it could be worse. At least Titania wasn't accompanied by Oberon.

Ren: ... .... ... That's it. All reports are in! If we let any more of those Pixies escape we are going to end up in sooo much pain.

We shall defeat legions of Cipher Peons... by performing an elaborate musical number!

CU - Pagoda F3

Verax: I dunno. They seemed relatively harmless to me.

-As a matter of fact, Lisa and Sleepyhead would feel temporarily stronger and faster-

But yeah, perhaps not letting them all get away is smart?

CU, Pagoda 3F

SleepyHead: <...Well, I'm feeling better, so guess it's case by case basis.>

Lisa: <At any rate...>

-Lisa heads further forward to see what she can see-

CU - Pagoda F3

-As Lisa heads right, about 40 feet ahead of her there is another intersection, four-way. The walls are all lined in gears and pistons, steam ejecting from them all-

-Titania and her now group of four Pixies giggle and split, two Pixies heading east and Titania and two Pixies head south-

Verax: You know normally I don't mind a woman leading me on with no idea where I'm going, but this is just silly.