-the box contains an animatronic Rattata-

Salamence: <You can use it to practice your moves!>

Re: Silentposts [currently: the Wedding 2020]

Fortree Pokécenter

-Harriet and Copahue eye the Rattata animatronic-

Harriet♀: <U-uh...>

Copahue♂: <Didn't Roc once...?>

Harriet♀: <Shhh.> -- pecks Copahue.

-Shahinne meanwhile looks pretty content with her gift, she prds it a couple of times and then bats it with a wing, prompting it to move-

Shahinne: <Silly Rattata!> ^.^

-Silent, meanwhile, finishes fiddling with the shielded tome, and turns his attention to the larger package. His interest piqued, he decides to leave more bird seed and food to the rest of the mons before focusing on the next gift from Ren-

"Zanna, can you follow me for a moment?"

-And moves a bit away from the main party, where he sits holding the larger box. Carefully, he opens it...-

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

1,103 (edited by Keys2tkingdom 2015-08-03 00:41:41)

-Zanna perks up at Silents call.-

Zanna: <Sure thing!>

-Zanna discards her trash in an appropriate receptacle and then tromps after Silent.-

-In the larger box is... A new outfit! There is a long white linen shirt, a puple long coat, brown leather thigh boots, dark-brown suede pants, brown leather and white linen cuffs, and a teal felt cavalier hat. The linen shirt is meant to be worn untucked and under the nido-purple long coat, which has a dark teal lining. The coat has black stitching as a well a black vine and leaf pattern along the base of the coat's back. A few silver buckles and fasteners will allow the wearer to use as many or as few of leather belts and straps Ren included to help fit and secure the coat. The coat also has puffed sleeves and a large hood, that when when the latter is not up, displays the wearer's shoulders. The leather cuffs fold out and back down at the elbow and splay out at the wrist to show off the pleated linen lining of the cuffs. The pants, unlike the thighboots breathe to allow the wearer comfort. The cavalier hat is made from teal felt and has a diamond shaped brim that is pinned the the front of the hat's crown with a brass tear-shaped broach, giving the the hat an unique trapezium shape from the front. And to complete the piece of sartorial mastercraft is a leather holster for the book-carrier Ren also gave Silent.-

Zanna: <Oh. So that was what Ren was working on the last few days.>

We shall defeat legions of Cipher Peons... by performing an elaborate musical number!

Fortree Pokécenter

"Aaaah this is... this got..." -- Silent examines the design of the suit, not really used to the style -- "...this had to take a lot of work." -- he echoes Zanna -- "So  that was what Ren was working on then. I can bet Sol is dying to try on this book, too."

Far from there

-Sol is back at PEFE HQ, lying on a huge couch, purring and kneading nervously, and beaming a big smile at anyone who passes by-

Back in Hoenn

-Silent checks the size and breadth of the coat and the styling of the hat. He laughs to himself in just enough loud enough for Zanna to catch on it-

"Wonder when can I try this on... The hat at least would be a nice complement for the Hoenn summer."

Fortree Center, With Silent

Zanna: -grinning slyly- <I take it you like it...>

Somewhere not near Sol or Fortree Center

Keys: -plays a bit of familiar music to match the mood- :D

We shall defeat legions of Cipher Peons... by performing an elaborate musical number!

Fortree Center

Noelle: That's so cute. It's a toy mouse thingy!

Airy: <Yay~>

Fortis: It looks like a kitty toy! But you're a birdie not a kitty but it's okay because you can still play with it!

Fortree Center

-to Zanna-

"Yeah... I think I like it enough that I'll make it my canon next general outfit. So I guess I'lll have to try it sometime soon."

-With Noelle and Salamence-

-Shahinne likes her gift, which she expresses with trills while she carries the toy mouse around, showing it to everymon-

Shahinne♀ -hops around Salamence: <I have a new friend to play with~ Does it talk back like the plushies the other people have? :3>
Harriet♀ -to Fortis: <Well, she behaves like a cat sometimes though...>

Copahue♂ -to Airy: <So, uhm, since I don't know much of Starly things... how long before she evolves and leaves the nest, more or less?>

1,108 (edited by Keys2tkingdom 2015-08-01 04:22:14)

Today, Near Silent

-Silent or one of his mon might hear a fwish and see an envelope addressed to Silent sealed with a silver crest bearing two Ninetales supporting a balance scale and a scroll.-

-Once opened, the contents of the envelope contains a letter and a pass, both hand written on heavy card-stock with gold leaf borders.-

-The letter, written in silver ink, reads as follows-

Dear [addressee's name],

You are cordially invited to a surprise dinner party celebrating the thirty-second birthday of my son, Renard Valenum Clavis on the sixth of August.

The party shall be held at the Sapphire Cove in Sootpolis City and shall begin at five o'clock p.m. and will continue until the Sapphire Cove closes.

The enclosed pass will grant you, and a guest if you desire, entry to the Sea Cliff Terrace which has been reserved for the party. Please be aware that Sapphire Cove has a semi-formal dress code. If you or a desired guest lack such attire, please contact me at [XXX-XXX-XXXXX], and we can discuss for arrangements to be made.

I thank you for being a good friend and colleague to my son and I hope you can find time to attend.

Best wishes,

Eric Tobias Clavis

-The pass is written in shiny, sapphire-blue ink, and reads...-

The bearer of this card and a guest of their choosing, are to be allowed entry to the Sea Cliff Terrace on the Sixth of August beginning at five o'clock p.m.

—Management of the Sapphire Cove

Please be aware that a semi-formal dress code must be adhered to for admittance into the Sapphire Cove.

Shahinne's Birthday Central, Fortree Center, Past

Zanna: -grins at Silent's response- <I'll be sure to let Ren know you like it.>

-Meanwhile, back at the party...-

-Wait.-

-The only thing here that I have to worry about is Ren's gift to Shahinne, and no one has stared interacted with that yet, so I'm good on that front.-

Fortree Center

Salamence: <Uh...I don't know. Sorry!> -chirp-

1,110 (edited by VeniaSilente 2015-08-02 03:05:26)

Fortree Pokécenter, Past

Copahue♂ -to Salamence: <...Uh-huh. I sometimes hear something from Dintel about a Salamence.>

-- beat --

<I mean, an actual Pokémon one.>

--beat--

<I mean, a plushie Pokémon one.>

-After showing off her toy Rattata all around, Shahinne grows agitated and looks out for people and or things to peck-

Copahue♂: <Uhm... oh dear...> -- looks around -- <Shahinne! Look! More gifts!>

-And points her to the Nutpea berries Zanna brought from Keys, which are conveniently placed in a visible dish. OR ELSE.-

Shahinne♀: <Pretty food! :3> -- goes pick one of them carefully, turns to Copahue -- <...Are these like the ones you gave me?>

Copahue♂: <Uhm...> -- he and Harriet look at each other -- <N-no. Wow, you still remember that...>

Harriet♀: <Well it was how we two-uhm...> -- blushes -- <kinda sorta got together.>

-Shahinne is not paying much attention to them, instead moves one of the nutpea berries around, rolls it across the ground and towards the nearest peoplemon to shwo it to them-

Harrier♀: <...We should probably save these somewhere...>

Copahue♂ -nudges: <After she's done.>

-Meanwhile with Zanna-

"Thanks much, Zanna. I hope we can meet with Ren soon."

Conveniently Later

-Silent notices the letter that has appeared-

"Oh? How did this get-"

-Opens the envelope to discover the letter and the pass, decides to save the pass for the moment and focus on the letter-

"Dinner party... birthday... one guest... hmmm..."

-thinks for a moment, looks around for one of his Pokémon-

"Dintel? Dintel?"

1,111 (edited by Keys2tkingdom 2015-08-02 03:06:36)

Birthday Central

-Wow. Totally forgot about the nutpea berries from Zanna.-

-At any rate, Shahinne can take notice of the oddly shaped gift from from Ren whenever.-

The Shahinne Party

-While she waits for somemon to notice her and her cute Nutpea berries, Shahinne takes the time to walk around the oddly-shaped, bird-themed gift wrapped nearby with all the other gifts.

Shahinne♀: <Ooooooo~> o.o

Harriet♀: <Ah yes, this was from the Dragonite too!>

Shahinne♀: <I want to try this one now!>

-And starts working her way to undo the wrapping, prompting Harriet to calm her down and assist her in pulling the wrapping string so that Shahinne doesn't ruin the gift wrapper-

-Once unwrapped, the gift reveals itself to be...-

-And behold! A good sized bird bath that has solar powered water features!*-
-*Water hose not included.-

-Some of the more interesting water features a dancing/ skipping water feature, a spiral fountain, and mist spewing fan!-

-Fun in the sun as they say.-

-Hope you've been practicing Sunny Day!-

-There is also a small not from Ren.-

Happy Birthday Shahinne!

I heard from Frightful that you worked hard learning Sunny Day, so I made sure to go the extra mile for your present this year! I hope you enjoy it!

Your friend,
Renard Clavis

1,114 (edited by VeniaSilente 2015-08-05 01:06:08)

Somewhere

-Receives Tagg's message-

To: Tagg

Hmmm, sorry, no Mega evolvable mons at the moment. Working on to fix that.

In the meantime: Helios Roc and Ditto were here for Shahinne's party, I hope they enjoyed the time.

Any idea when is the next PEFE audit? Just in case we need to look out for believable excuses to get out of meeternity hell.

(reflected by Tagg)

Somewhere

-Gets Tagg's response to text, reads for a moment, sighs-

Yeah... I guess I better find some way out of it too. I wonder if $POKE_ANTARCTICA is nice at this time of the year... I guess Sol could help with that.

-starts working on some messages for Tangent and Ren, among others-

Shahinne's Party, past

Roc: -Gesturing to Ditto- <Shahinne, I'd like to introduce you to someone.>

Sootopolis, Present Time

-A black van PEFE chopper arrives to the area near Sapphire Cove, without making much noise. Not long after, a man dressed in a custom purple and teal stylized suit descends from the helicopter and moves a bit away. Locked to the suit's vest is what appears to be a large book with metal bindings, and the suit's left shoulder features a small plate which a small [Pokémon] is grabbed to as a small seating.-

Juanito: Enjoy the evening then, Dr. Silent.

Silent: You enjoy the chopper, too, Juanito. Remember: no scratches.

Juanito: -salutes- You don't have to tell me, sir.

-Silent nods and moves away, being careful to hold his vest and hat against the wind from the chopper; the Pokémon holds tight as well and leers at the vehicle persistetly. Juanito closes the door and gets back to the controls. A moment later, the helicopter ascends and flies away towards a [REDACTED] location in the Sea of Kyogre.-

Maekrite: <...He really likes that hrududu.>

Silent: I think it's more he likes the controls.  He's been using choppers for a while... -flashbacks to the OI... - Well then, we're moving.

-Maekrite huffs and then drapes himself across Silent's shoulder, prompting Silent to frown-

Silent: What's with that? I don't have to tell you and Sol to behave. To think about it, I won't have to tell Dintel either...

Maekrite: <Just remember I'm not here to party.>

Silent: Couldn't get away from your mate soon enough, eh? -chuckles.

-Moments later-

-Silent enters the Cove and walks inside with firm step; they ehad to the first person/mon they see among the staff-

Silent: Excuse me, -tips hat- I'm here for a special meeting.

(reflect)

Fortree Pokécenter, Shahinne Time

Shahinne♀: <....Ooooh!>

-Shahinne drops everything she's doing and goes to where Helios, Roc and Ditto are. She carefully eyes the two Pokémon, focusing on Ditto, before sitting right in front of her dad-

Sapphire Cove, Present

-At the request of the host on duty, Silent steps back and removes both his hat and a small envelope, that was inside the book. He then presents the reservation pass to the host-

Silent: Here, I have a multipass.

-points to the Nidoran perched on his shoulder-

I take it my Pokémon is allowed? He's even dressed for the occasion!

-Maekrtte is, in fact, well fur-trimmed and has some shine applied to his markings. Of course, his horn has not been blunted though. He puts up a pretty face, though not before a sigh-

Sapphire Cove

-Silent nods, as does Maekrite, and then follows the host-on-duty to the Terrace. He looks around for a moment-

-Is noticed by Ren-

Silent: Good to see you, Ren. - walks in- And yeah, it was a pretty nice touch. -ponders for a moment- I'm wondering where do you pull these ideas from.

Maekrite: <Hello.> -- waves a paw. -- <I hadn't seen you in a while.>

-to Ren-

Silent: The [suit has proven a bit hard to get used to, but is comfortable to move in and also very helpful with certain elements of this climate. Sol is really happy about it for whatever reason. -- sees other people around- I guess I got a bit late to the party.

-Silent and Maekrite then notice the Charizard in a suit-

Silent: Uhm... should I be asking who you might be? And do you happen to know anything about a virus?

Maekrite: <Hello.> -- waves a paw, looks at the Charizard up down. -- <I thought I was going to have it hard.>

Sapphire Cove - Terrace

-The Charizard in a suit joins the conversation-

Silent -points to his own chest: "A pleasure, Aiki. I'm Silent. That's Maekrite." -- points to the Nidoran♂.

-Maekrite notices the Charizard's nervous gesture-

Maekrite: <S'up. It's okay, I don't nom dragons.> -- shiftly looks aside.

-The Nidoran's barbs and quills shake, turns his attention to Kitsune and Ren-

<Hey there.Uhm... why do I feel some kind of uneasiness?> -- looks around, not noticing [Mendel].

Silent: "So... you don't know about a virus? Nevermind then, I was just wondering about something that happened long ago with some Charizards."

-returns his attention to Ren-

"And by the way, happy birthday, Ren. And thanks for all that at Shahinne's birthday. She's been having a lot of fun and training with that portable bird bath." -- chuckles. -- "I do have a gift for you, I'll give it to you a bit later if you don't mind. In the meantime, I brought some friends..." -- points to the grimoire.

(response from Ren's side)

(response from Aiki's side)

Sapphire Cove - Terrace

-Maekrite's ears pick up and the mon waves and greets to his EX-colleague (note: not "ex-colleague" :p )-

Maekrite: <Ah! Hey Sticy! We haven't meet in a long time!>

-Silent continues to speak to Aiki-

Silent: "Ah, there was a time back then when a lot of things happened..." -- nods -- "By the way, you are a shsarply dressed Charizard..."t meet in a long time!

Sapphire Cove - Terrace

-Silent agrees to summon his Pokémon, though he first goes to the table with the gifts and places there a [document folder] and a small box wrapped in forest green gift paper-

Silent: Okay, welcome to the party you too, then.

-Silent walks back from the table towards a more open space and proceeds to open the grimoire on the "page" containing an elaborate PEFE-themed design fin a triangle with normal Pokéballs on the vertexes and a Sun symbol on the center; the Pokéballs are two normal ones and a [Moon Ball] that is the farer from Silent,  He then activates a small switch in the page and two lights emits briefly from the book-

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080124131533/finalfantasy/images/thumb/b/b1/JeunoFlag.jpg/180px-JeunoFlag.jpg
-The design-

-One of the lights materializes mid-air in a feline Pokémon who naturally and gracefully lands on the ground besides Silent-

Sol♀: <Mrrr~ Finally! I was so excited to come to this party. :3>

-The other light, of a murkier color, materialized on the ground into the shape of a Sandshrew, dressed in a robe made of Beautifly silk that hasn't featured since the Gold Conference, plus a small, short-sleeved coat in tan and dark blue with Trapinch designs on the shoulders and the ventral side-

Dintel♂ -notices Ren and the others first: <Greetings.> -- waves -- <My sincerest pleasure in making act of presence for this celebration.> -- turns to Maekrite -- <Greetings, Emir.>

-Maekrite curtly waves back to Dintel-

-Sol meanwhile does not hide her utter glee at the fact of being summoned-

Sol♀: <Popping in and out of random places like that is so stylish. Oooh! So how have you been? :3 > -- goes greet Kitsune and the others -- <Hey, how's Bahamut doing? I think he would like something like this. :4 >

-Maekrite then returns his attention to Sticy Lips for the rest of the conversation-

Maekrite♂: <Oh... well, I've been kinda busy.> -- scratches his ear -- <Uhm... fights and stuff, and my family, and Silent's doing a lot of science so I'm mostly training on my own. So... any epic adventures of destiny?>

-Sticy Lips' response

Sapphire Cove, Yesternight

-Maekrite looks interested in the story Sticy Lips mentions-

Maekrite♂: <Into people's heads?> -- pats Silent's head -- <That sounds like back then the other time we were here in Hoenn!> -- turns to Sticy Lips -- <Tell me more! Was it dangerous? How is it inside a person's head?>

-Sol and Dintel meanwhile hold conversation with Ren's Pokémon-

Sol♀: <Well, I think that show was awesome.> -- tilts head at Rio -- <But I guess I can see your point. We don't want a good part of a continent leveled, or something of that kind.>

-thinks for a moment-

<How well did that Gym run went in the end? Are you peoplemons doing one here in Hoenn, too?>

-Dintel meanwhile approaches Kitsune-

Dintel♂: <My sincerest apologies, miss, but could you kindly point me in this menu where the salads are? I am afraid can't read well this cursive.> - points to the stylized typography of the menu.

-Silent meanwhile has noticed Mendel, and remembering he work he was doing with Ren, decides to greet him-

Somewhere in Hoenn, Today

-Silent and some of his team are wandering around. At the moment that team includes Sol, who proudly walks ahead of the group greeting every person she meets-

Sol♀: <I'm a psychic cat. Don't you think I'm pretty and smart?> -- :3

-And purrs at people and looks at herself in the mirrors and glasses of random stores-

-Maekrite looks from his perch on Silen't's shoulder-

Maekrite♂: <She is full of herself today.>

Silent: Good thing this is only once a year. -- frowns.

Somewhere in Hoenn

-Silent decides to send Mezzo a text-

To: Mezzo

I hear today is some sort of important cat-related holiday. Sol is pretty happy, more than usual. What about your Pokémon? From what I've heard, I can't really imagine Felis going around all joyful. But if he is, he'll probably also look silly and cute - send pictures.

(Mezzo receiving)