1,051 (edited by VeniaSilente 2015-05-09 04:54:38)

Re: Silentposts [currently: the Wedding 2020]

Fortree Gym - Top

Winona: You might be right in not to rush. The winds take their time and appear serene, alas, -- points to the skies -- hear my warning, for the fiercest winds above coat the entire world in an invisible shell.

-After waiting for a moment, and observing the Greninja in meditation, Pelipper decides to land and cautiously walks a couple of circles around the other Pokémon, with an inquisitive look-

Winona: This seems it might be the right time...

Pelipper♀ -bats wings: <Indeed!>

-The bird then leaps up and starts charging a Seed Bomb right at the Greninja.-

Pelipper♀: <You probably forgot, I have to deal with rock types a lot!>

-And strafes to the Greninja's front side, to then fire the attack-

(Reflected here)

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

Fortree Gym - Top

-Pelipper is taken by surprise by Greninja's substitute and only barely manages to swerve before taking the hit from the Ice Beam. She is sent spiraling a short distance over the platform, away from the Greninja, and comes to rest for a moment before getting up to her talons again-

Pelipper: <Whatever you're doing... I told you, that hurts.> -- brushes off her beak carefully.

Winona: Ah, admittedly I didn't see that coming. -- examines the battlefield -- Pelipper, let's ascend to higher planes, and give this matter a more general brush.

-Pelipper nods, then takes off to the skies again and circles above Greninja for a moment...-

Pelipper: <Let's see you move swiftly after this...>

-She once again unleashing four walls of wind towards the battleground -

Pelipper -tiredly: <I have my ways of making you stand still!>

-Meanwhile in the lower floors other trainers are complaining about the water flood-

Fortree Gym - Top

Winona: Pelipper! Do what we practised with [Falkner]!

-Pelipper sees the attack coming and flaps her wings with as much strength as she can to take air, and with it gain some distance from the incoming Ice Beam. And just as the attack is about to hit, green-ish energy materializes around the bird, and the Ice Beam crashes against it-

Pelipper: <Trolololololol~>

Pelipper used Protect!

-Pelipper sweats through the attack and loses a lot of altitude after the Protect dispels; and with the kinetic energy from the impact she can't readily regain her course-

Winona: Ufff... -- assumes a more lumping posture as she exhales -- It's a good thing Falkner recommended me to teach my Pelipper some tricks he saw Pelipper using once... But this is not going to save us for long.

Pelipper: <Your annoying Ice Beam...> -- pants, turns to Winona -- <Find me a way through it!>

-Winona tries to think hard of what to do in order to get past the Greninja's advantage-

Winona: That Ice Beam was very strong, and he has insisted on using it, so there is a chance that Greninja has Protean as an ability. -- to Pelipper -- Keep at low altitude and try to avoid the next one! And while you're at it, go for another Seed Bomb!

-Pelipper groans, or the closest thing a bird can do; however knowing herself bound to the rules of Gym Matches and having had four moves chosen for her, she flies in an open curve pattern towards Jiraiya, summong what little energy she still can for a move, batting her wings tiredly-

Fortree Gym, Top; probably a good while ago

-Jiraiya shoots at Pelipper again with an Ice Beam; this time, the weakened bird is not able to turn in time and gets hit in the right wing-

Pelipper: <....Ouch! Lost maneuverability!> -- chirps to Winona -- <Lost control! Need some assistance here! Whisky Tango Foxtrot!>

-Attempts to turn around and stabilize but as soon as the ice solidifies in her wing she is thrown off-course and spiraling down-

Pelipper: <Damn, no, not now not now not nooooooooooooooo-> -- freefalls.

Fortree Gym - Bottom

-...all the way to the bottom of the battle stage, hitting the ground hard-

Pelipper: <@.@>

Fortree Gym - Top

Winona: "...Allright then there was no point avoiding that." -- produces the Pokéball and recalls Pelipper from the distance, with excellent accuracy - "Let's see if you can perform this well against an opponent who will see everything."

-And throws the next Pokéball, from which a Noctowl♂ realizes, flapping calmly to hover in the air-

Fortree Gym, Top

-Tyrantrum is sent out to fight and Winona examines the Pokémon for a moment, as does the Noctowl-

Winona: "You can already foresee where this is going..." -- eyeing Noctowl -- "Let's make this swift now, for that was our failure last time."

-The Noctowl nods then flies a slow circle around the central platform of the arena-

Noctowl: <That jaw is nasty, but it has to reach me first. Now, inhale and breath softly...>

Winona: "Give it a taste of Extrasensory, show it what being a bird feels like."

-And the Noctowl descends just a bit under the horizon line of the central platform, so as to let his wings stay out of the range of beam attacks. He then concentrates and STAAAAAAARES intently at the Tyrantrum, sending a strong psychic pattetn his way, muddled with thoughts of eggs, of preening, and of the for other creatures unnatural ability to twist their necks almost 180 degrees...-

(followed by http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?di … 310#457749 )

Fortree Gym - Top

-Rex the Tyrantrum had been sent out and to the nasty Extrasensory reacts with a Rock Slide. The Noctowl, being barely below the horizon level of the battlefield, sees the attack coming but can't gain enough altitude to avoid the most of it, depsite maneuvering is hit by some of the rocks-

Winona: "Predictable, unlike the winds." -- to Noctowl -- "He was the one to shake the grounds, so strafe around and shake the winds with a Twister."

-The Noctowl nods and flies around the edge of the central platform, collecting Dragon-type energy for a moment-

Noctowl: <Still, rocks count as touching, and I don't need that. Speaking of!>

-And as he circles the central platform starts batting his wings coated in Dragon-type energy, which while it slows down his horizontal movement notoriously, casts an energy whirlpool in the platform that quickly grows around Rex-

Fortree Gym, Top

-Rex, after weathering through the Twister, was instructed to unleash a Draco Meteor and after a mighty roar some meteors rained upon the arena-

Winona: "Oh dear... Okay, now that's unpredictable."

-Noctowl's plumage flustered and the bird having lost a lot of mobility, he can't avoid the attack completely and despite flying around trying to find a safe path across the rampage, is eventually hit by a couple of meteors and sent crashing to the ground-

Noctowl: <...Man. Man, just... why...> -- shakes himself -- <why would you do that.>

-Stands up after a moment and exchanges looks with Winona-

Winona: "This might be just the chance..." -- points to Rex -- "he has chosen to put himself in a weakened position. Noctowl, show him how the strongest winds roar and wither even the hardest rock."

Noctowl: <Agree...> -- nods, turns to Rex -- <Sorry, 'king', but I'm past your touch... I can't hear you over THIS!>

-Inhales, exhales, and unleashes a Hyper Voice scream so strong that it lifts debris from the arena, send it flying at and past Rex-

Fortree Gym - Top

YELLING FIGHT!!!!

-Yeah, Rex responds with his own Hyper Voice, the two blasts of air and rubble colliding besides Rex before the Tyrantrum's force starts pushing the voice back; by this time Noctowl's attack has mostly subsided and he braces himself for the impact-

Noctowl: <....Oooooof!> >_>

-Is sent back flying a fair distance, before managing to stabilize in midair-

Winona: "Okay, fair hit. Noctowl you okay?"

Noctowl -shakes himself, looks unamused: <No. Care to finish this soon, please..>

-In effect the bird is now barely over a quarter of health left and looks mildly tired.-

-Winona gets the message and thinks for a moment, deciding to return to the earlier strategy that at least was working-

Winona: "Have at him again with an Extrasensory. And stay under the direct line of fire."

Noctowl: <Aaah, fine, will do.> -- to Rex -- <You and I are not seeing eye to eye today.>

-And flies again right under the level of the platform and out of sight, to circle around, carefully tensing his wings and plumage to cause as little noise as possible, then starts releasing psychic waves in Rex's direction again-

(Reflect: here)

Fortree Gym - Top

Rex goes closer to the edge of the platform, waiting for Noctowl to circle around. The bird remains under the horizon of the platform and, while this and his silent flight prevents him from being directly detected by the adversary, staying under the horizon also means Noctowl won't be able to know where Rex is.

Winona: "Okay, we have to try and finish this. Lash out at him with another Extrasensory!"

-Noctowl speeds up a bit, flies above the horizon line while charging tendrils of Psychic energy, and then...-

1,060 (edited by VeniaSilente 2015-06-30 17:34:08)

Fortree Gym, Top

-As Noctowl approaches, Rex takes his chance to Rock Slide the brid.-

-Slow as it is for the bird to circle around the platform while trying to maintain himself shielded from attacks, Noctowl can't move swiftly enough to evade the attack once it has started; the is hit just as he tries to zip by the area, and after squawking in pain manages to land on the platform, well hurt-

Noctowl♂: <Awww...>  -- pants, tries to move a wing -- <Took it pretty bad.>

Winona: "Noctowl, can you move?"

-The bird leers at Rex then turns to Winona and shakes his head-

Winona: "well, that was a very clean hit. Let's... not risk it any further."

-She makes a motion to the referee, who raises his flag in the direction of Shade-

"The Gym Leader's Noctowl is unable to fight. The second round goes to the challenger."

-Noctowl is recalled, and Winona examines [three] Pokéballs wondering what Pokémon to send out next.-

(reflected)

Fortree Gym, Top, in the past™

-Rex seems to be feeling good. Winona, seeing this, reaches a conclusion and discards two of the Pokéballs, crosses her arms.-

Winona: "You may do well indulging in some brief displays of satisfaction and content, for it is unfair to shield oneself against a beneficial wind. However, so far you have only faced against the wind's push; it seems I am yet to see your determination and I will show by example."

-Sends out a Pokéball and from there materializes a large [Skarmory] that immediately gets to work by flying in quick, stable circuits around her Trainer-

Winona: "...Steely determination."

-The Skarmory mirrors the statement with a shriek, then flies ahead to face Rex-

PEFE HQ, about one week ago

-At a certain supply garage that features in about one post per year, some Pokémon are employed. A couple of them, for example, are charged with moving some crates around, though they do it idly, letting the machines such as cranes do most of the job.-

-And then there's the one. While most of the young Pokémon like Skaloth are carrying the crates or pushing them around, a random Medicham in the group simply levitates the crates from their source to their destination, slowly and steadily. A Shiftry and a Machoke have been glaring at him for a while.-

-At the end of a given round of moving crates from here to there, some of the mons take a break and move closer to the door leading out of the room. The Shiftry sees the Medicham come about and glares at him-

PEFE!Shiftry: <....Hmmm.... fancy prancing around, I see.>

PEFE!Medicham -eats a berry: <...I'm sorry what?>

PEFE!Shiftry: <Oh nothing it's just,> -frowns: <I thought you were here to work, like the rest of us.>

PEFE!Medicham -crosses arms, looking displeased: <Ahem, I am hired like all of us here, yes... so?>

PEFE!Shiftry: <Soooooo,> -- points to the crates -- <you could actually do some job.>

PEFE!Machoke: <Oh dear...> -- moves a bit away, looks for something to drink.

PEFE!Medicham -inches closer: <In case you were too blind to see, I did levitate eight boxes, this round.>

PEFE!Shiftry: <Those boxes are for carrying.> -- ruffles his fans.

PEFE!Medicham: <...Excuuuuse me?>

-The two Pokémon inch even closer-

PEFE!Shiftry: <Like, we are paid for carrying those boxes around.>

PEFE!Medicham -points a finger to the crates: <...That's what I did.>

PEFE!Shiftry: <...We have to carry them, by our own hands. If you even have those.> -- snarls at the Medicham's frail contexture.

PEFE!Medicham -laughs nervously: <Now you're just splitting hairs. What, you don't like psychics?>

PEFE!Machoke -approaches with drinks: <You know, it's actually in the contract...>

-The two Pokémon don't budge for a good while, and only when the Machoke sighs the three of them decide to nervously walk away from the room into the open area outside-

Machoke: <...Do you always have to fight? This didn't happen back when you were unevolved.>

PEFE!Shiftry: <That was seasons ago... The hires were better then it seems.>

PEFE!Medicham: <Oh?> -- snorts -- <Are you unhappy? What are you going to do, accuse me with Maekrite?>

-The three Pokémon exit to the open area and turn around the corner to walk towards the windy area facing to the outside of PEFE HQ, when they see what appears to be a small purple furball with strands of yellow walking towards them-

PEFE!Shiftry: <...Huh...o.o>

PEFE!Machoke -giggles: <Looks like the fashion statement caught on. Look at that little->

Nidoran♂!Maekrite: <...Guys!> -- waves a paw harshly -- <So you are still making yourselves useful here, that's...>

-[Maekrite] walks towards the trio who are now stopped befre him, and glares up at them because of his smaller size-

PEFE!Machoke: -swallows drink, nearly chokes-

PEFE!Shiftry: <Wh-... Huh? is that you, Maekrite?> -- inches closer to the furball.

-Maekrite shows a Shiftry fan away, then glares at them over, examining their complexions, seems to frown-

Nidoran♂!Maekrite: <...You are making yourselves useful, right? Not letting those silly machines do a mon's job?>

PEFE!Shiftry: <Er we- the-...> -- skips a heartbeat.

PEFE!Medicham: <....O.O’> -- skips two heartbeats.

PEFE!Machoke: <Wait, aren't you a Nidorino? Wh- what happened?> -- steps a bit closer.

Nidoran♂!Maekrite: <Life happened.> -- huffs -- <I've been visiting the island for a while but I couldn't come here. Now, though...> -- sniffs in the direction of the supply room -- <I have some time to train.>

-The Medicham and Shiftry exchange worried looks, while the Machoke, overtaken by curiosity, kneels and tries to poke Maekrite carefully with a finger, prompting the Nidoran to try and peck back-

PEFE!Machoke: <Hey, you got small and cuddly!>

PEFE!Shiftry -blinks, turns to the Machoke: <Uh, bro, bad call.>

-Maekrite turns to snarl at him-

Nidoran♂!Maekrite: <You three fat lot have apparently gotten smaller too.> -- notices the ashamed expressions of the Medicham and Shiftry -- <I seem to remember I left you guys carrying over your own weight.>

-The two mons limit themselves to stare at the floor for a moment (wasn't too hard, they are already taller than Maekrite). The Machoke meanwhile...-

PEFE!Machoke: <Look who's talking, you're a cute little round furball.>

-There's a moment of silence-

-The Shiftry facefans-

-Maekrite responds to the comment with an immediate Leer-

Nidoran♂!Maekrite -roars: <Furball, eh?>

-He steps forward, horn raised-

-...-

About ten minutes later

-The lot of mons working in the supply room are carrying the boxes during their next shift. This time, they do it properly-

-The only exception to the rule is a battered Machoke, sprawled over a couple of crates near the edge of the room, rubbing some of his wounds. Atop his head, a furball Nidoran♂ sits glaring at some of the mons-

Nidoran♂!Maekrite: <There's going to be some changes around here. For starters, we were hired to CARRY the boxes and that's what you will do.>

PEFE!Shiftry -while helping carry a box with other mons, laughs sarcastically: <So it was in the contract...>

PEFE!Meowth -also helps carry the box: <...I thought mons here were being taught about human thi-OW!!!>

-The two Pokémon look behind to see Maekrite has rushed to them and is poking at the Meowth's legs-

Nidoran♂!Maekrite: <Eyes to the front! And use your claws or you're going to slip in this ground!>

-Maekrite rushes to the next group, who won't have it any easier-

(previously)

Past, Pattern Bush

KA-ROULETTE!

-it would appear that the location of the Gaim Rahm has been randomized; the Randomizer is dead-

-for the most part, everybody should be back to normal now-

Cycle: NO[] WHAT HAVE YOU PRIMITIVES DONE[]

-another UFO descends from the sky-

Polly: Cycle, as a duly deputized agent of the Space Ampharos Really Cool Alien People Thingys...

You are under arrest for violation of the Prime Directive, conspiracy to grand larceny, Akashic vandalism, and lack of some amusing quirky minor crime to end this sentence in a comedic fashion.

Sanity is precious; use it sparingly.

Past, Pattern Bush

Pleth: <That was dramatic.>

Salamence: <...I feel weird.>

-suddenly, an Onix bursts from Salamence's wing- <I HAVE BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF->

Salamence: -Icebeam-

Onix: X_X

Past, Pattern Bush

Lairon: <Yay! Victory!> -- does a little quadrupedal dance.

-then he looks at himself-

<I'm not a silly brid anymore!>

-Firuz looks at the UFO and the arrest-

Firuz: "...Ooookay, I guess I can live with that." -- shrugs. (Hey, the man lived alone in future Firuzland for at least six months)

-Lairon walks up to Salamence-

Lairon♂: <You should get that fluff checked.>

-Firuz's Mawile, who is once again a Mawile, and Maekrite meanwhile go check the remains of the Randomizer. The two check some of the pieces, and then Maekrite randomly kicks a random pebble at them-

Maekrite: <That was it? Wasn't there a... thing, they took?>

-Mawile looks around, doesn't see the Gaim Rahm anywhere-

Mawile♀: <On the bright side, this will never bother anyone again, ever.>

Northern coasts of Hoenn, at about the same time

-Some shards of what was once the Gaim Rahm are scattered on a beach. The wind blows, spreading the shards around, some of them to be taken to depths unknown by the waves of the sea. Other shards are picked by random birds who use them to line their nests.-

-Other shards, are carried inland by the winds, and easily gain altitude to commence what could be an interestingly inanimated travel around the world...  only to be picked by the totally random and not evil puffs of smoke that unnaturally circle the area near Meteor Falls, tracing the presence of a certain Fearow that was once nested there.-

-The puffs of smoke, upon picking the shards, start whirring and convulsing, the energy encased in them turning the shards into smaller pieces and finally into dust, the -random distinctiveness of which is then assimilated into the cloud's own -

-And then something inside the puffs of smoke starts thingking. Planning. First in very simple and instinctual terms, on how to reach the certain Fearow the distinctiveness of the cloud considers its prey.-

-Out of the powers of negativity, magic and whatever otherworldy technology that comprised the Gaim Rahm, a very small portal then opens in the skies above Meteor Falls. Small enough to be practically unnoticeable... small enough for only some little cloudly puffs of smoke to cross through...-

-...In search of an [alternate dimension] where distances don't matter and the Fearow will fall prey no matter what. As the Ashcloud crosses into this other world, it grows and spreads, unimpeded, with the only focus to extend, to embrace, to extinguish.-

Pattern Bush, past

Azumarill: <So, it's over?>

Helios: <The Gaim Rahm's gone though...>

Fenrir: <But like you said, how does Polly know so much about the aliens?>

Pica: <How long has she been part of the PEFE again?>

Some hostel, somewhere

-Still exists, somewhere, resting on a sofa and doing nothing at the moment, except browsing on Hoenn websites where he can, looking for birthday cakes with [nuts].-

-new mail notification-

We regretfully inform you that our cake store is closed at the moment due to a soot storm.

"Hmmm... that store too. I guess the weather's bad this season."

-new mail notification-

Mr. Dintel A. Surname.

Thanks for your earlier inquiry. We can confirm we still have positions available for the Gentlemanliness Online Course on "Preparation of Traditional Mezze and Accompanying Beverages". Please confirm your intention to sign up to this course with the following code and provision of a bank account transfer to the following account.

-frowns, checks Pokéballs-

"....Diiiiiiintel!"

Somewhere in Hoenn

-Not anywhere specific, just maybe at a Pokécenter of some place, mind.-

"Shahiiiine?" -asks Silent while holding a small gift.

-A moment passes then a somewhat tired Harriet comes in-

Harriet♀: <...Uhm... hi.>

-Silent looks at her for a moment-

"Harriet, is Shahinne around?"

Harriet♀ -nods: <She and Copahue are working the updrifts.> -- yawns -- <It's his turn to practice with her now.>

"Hmmm, that's good but can you go tell them to come in in a few minutes please? It's time for Shahinne's gifts."

Harriet♀: <Oh! Sure~> -- yawns, then flies away.

-Silent then goes back to his laptop, sends messages to a listing of people to be defined later-

To: [various recipients]

Shahinne's birthday is today so I'm organizing a small tea party like what we had last time. Anyone interested in coming in or sending their bird mons?

-After sending the message, Silent checks the PEFE bulletin board to see a message addressed to him-

Dr. Silent your Nidoran has been pestering some of the Pokémon working in the higher modules, would you please come in or send someone to handle it?

"Hmmm..." -- thinks for a moment. "I think it's time to go for the third option."

(reflected)

Somewhere in Angela

-A man is in a room with a Serperior, the two of them going through boxes and old bags. The man is tidying his room an shredding some old documents when his phone rings. He takes a look at the screen then clear throat before taking the call-

Juanito: "Hey boss. How are things going?"

Silent: "Fine, so far. Listen..." -- check on lappy -- "I know that you just got back from vacation time..."

-A moment of silence-

Juanito: "Yes, uhm, that's true... " -- idly looks around -- "And it has been a good time, too. Far from all the secrets and stuff..."

-The man and the Serperior share a frown, or the closest equivalent gesture for the Serperior-

Silent: "I see."

Juanito: "Things with the missus are fine, too."

Silent: "...That too?"

Juanito: "Uhm... well, it's like... having a normal life." -- looks away from the Serperior, who glares at him -- "With all the perks."

Silent -raises an eyebrow: "Wish I could say I can relate."

Juanito: "Ah..."

-a moment of silence-

Silent: "Oh well, I was wondering if you would like to volunteer for a mission."

Juanito -exhales relaxed: "Please, by all means."

Silent: "Okay, you still have your transportation service credentials?"

Juanito -looks around, produces a small metallic box: "It's here, yes."

-Juanito's (wife's) Serperior starts slithering around, wiggling her tail back and forth-

Silent: "Good. I need you to request a teleport pad to Hoenn."

-moment of silence-

Juanito: "That's, uh... do I have to carry anything?"

Silent: "No, not really..." -- shuts his eyes for a moment, -- "Need you to get a couple of peoplemons for me."

-a moment of silence-

Juanito: "Uhm... can- can I use the chopper?"

Silent: "...If you have to."

-Juanito makes a triumphant "YES!" gesture, to which the Serperior reacts by rising up and hissing happily-

Juanito: "Okay boss, I'll be there in-"

Silent: "Uh, no... the people you have to pick up are at PEFE HQ."

Juanito: "...Oh. Well... I- I guess that will take a bit longer."

Silent: "Just make sure to keep in touch and seriously consider that telepad."

Juanito: "Okay boss. Be seeing you later. Plus passengers, of course."

Juanito: "Right then, bye."

-The call ends, Juanito turns around to see the Serperior staring at him, craning her neck and licking the air between them.

Juanito -shrugs: "I like this job."

-In response the Serperior slithers closer for cuddles.-

A Pokécenter in Fortree(?), Hoenn

-Silent returns to his activities which consist of mostly doing some research on what is know so far about Mega Evolution and Shadow Pokémon, as well as petting Ichtacya when the Leafeon walks in and out of the room. Somewhere in the skies above, [Shahinne] and her two adoptive parents are gliding towards the town with the Starly being happy because they promised her there would be cake.-

Copahue♂ - tiredly: <...until we can go sleep. Wouldn't you rather sleep?>

Shahinne♀: <...No!> :3 -- flies circles around Copahue.

Copahue♂: >.<

-Harriet chuckles and leads the two to the Pokécenter-

-And besides the cake, there could be visitors...-

Fortree Pokecenter

-Salamence arrives here, carrying a small wrapped box-

Fortree Pokécenter

-The Nurse of the Pokécenter stares at Salamence, looks around for a moment then stares back at her-

Nurse: Uhm, you, Pokémon, where's your Trainer?

-Meanwhile Ichtacya raises her ears, notices Salamence-

Ichtacya: <Oh! We have a visitor...>

-She stands up and goes greet the Altaria-

Ichtacya: <Hey Salamence! How's Every?> ^.^

"Oh, if it isn't other than Salamence." -- waves, points to a plate of food nearby -- "Long flight? Shahinne will be happy."

Fortree Pokecenter

-Salamence glares at the nurse- <I've got my eye on you, hospital twin lady.>

(to Ichtacya) <Hi! Ever's fine, I think.>

-she hops over to deposit the box by the food, and then pecks at some seeds-

Fortree Pokécenter

-The nurse eyes Salamence as she approaches Silent, assumes that she is Silent's mon and decides everything is fine... for the moment.

Ichtacya:  <Eeee~ that's good~> -- looks around -- <I'm gonna check on the others outside.>

-Silent make some room for Salamence to eat, though he does take some of the seeds from the plate and leaves them in another plate-

"Sorry, these are Copahue's. He's been a bit [weak] lately."

-At that moment the aforementioned bird comes into the Pokécenter, followed by Shahinne and then Harriet. The three birds hop around for a moment before homing in on Silent's place and then they notice the totally not random Altaria in-

Harriet: <Oh, Shahinne, look!> -- hops aside.

Shahinne: <...Oh?> -- notices Salamence -- <Yay! Aunt is here! ^.^>

-And hops at the Altaria's fluff-

-Harriet and Copahue meanwhile go to their own bowl to eat some seeds. Ichtacya, meanwhile, stays near the door of the Pokécenter wondering why Algira is not around yet.-

Some random pond near Fortree

-Algira is busy conversing and bartering with a random Masquerain, on the lower branches of a tree while a couple of random bug mons lie around paralyzed-

Algira: <I don't think I have been very clear about my position.> -- buzzes and flashes off some warm colors -- <I swiped that Cascoon.>

Random Masquerain: <No no no, yours is that one,> -- points to a random Silcoon who is trying to wiggle away towards a tree -- <so please if I can have my food back.>

Algira -lifts antennae: <It's not food, it's a gift. See, it even comes naturally wrapped.>

Random Masquerain: <...So what? That one too.>

Algira: <...> --buzzes angrily.

Fortree Pokecenter

Salamence: <Huh? What's wrong with Copahue?>

-notices, and then glomps Shahinne- <Happy birthday~ I got you a present!>

Fortree City, outside the Pokécenter

-a Braviary touches down outside the front door, along with a Togekiss a moment later-

Airy: <Hai~>

Fortis: Hi miss leaf Eevee! Is little birdie here?