Re: Silentposts [currently: the Wedding 2020]

Belated Valentine Post
Slateport Oceanic Museum

<...Zzzz~<3...>

-After having been mesmerized by one of the exhibits, [Ichtacya] has fallen asleep and is curled into a happy ball, now dreams of having a sort of date with a sort of not-a-boyfriend Jolteon (alt. link)-

Somewhere in central Hoenn, probably Verdanturf

-Silent is sitting at the Pokécenter lobby, working on his laptop, doing some coding stuff for coders, and checking on the PEFE BBS as usual. Beyond that, he doesn't seem to be doing much.-

-Amongst all the tabs and windows Silent has open in his lappy, there is one hidden, turned into little more than a notification icon. Open to a chatroom with some acquaintances from Silent's times of old; before Maekrite, before PEFE, and up to a point even before Pokefutures were a thing in his life.-

-Of back then though, nothing or noone is connected yet-

Rooftop of the above Pokécenter

-A certain Fearow is perched on the building's antenna, looking down as his adopted chick is wandering aimlessly around the nearby trees looking for something to eat. Copahue frowns as Shahinne seems to be having an argument with a local Taillow, while the Wurmple they were both chasing happily escapes-

Copahue♂: <...Okay maybe she's simply just not hungry...> -- ruffles plumage.

-The argument between Shahinne and the local bird evolves into slas and pecks, with Copahue watchig cautiously. Shahinne tries to fly to a branch but the Taillow is quick to catch her, and after locking talons they two fall to the ground-

Copahue♂ -flustered: <...Shahinne?>

-The two small birds continue to bicker-

-Copahue is about to dive down when...-

???: <...Oh! Free noms!>

-Shahinne and the Taillow turn to the source of the sound, which happens to be a silly Pidgey who has managed to scopp up the Wurmple before it got too deep into the tree. Now the bird enjoys the meal while Shahinne and the local birdmon give murderous glances in his direction-

Local Taillow: <...It was your fault. You're not supposed to lead your prey to their nest, you know?>

Shahinne♀: <She asked nicely.> >_>

-The two birds glare at each other for a moment and then they go each their own way. Shahinne flies up to the Pokécenter and perches on one branch of the antenna directly under Copahue's wing-

Copahue♂: <...So you're not hungry?>

Shahinne♀: <No, I'm bored.> >_>

Copahue♂: <...Oh. Don't worry, Harriet should be here soon...>

-In effect not too long after there is a muffled chirp that both birds reply happily to; Harriet arrives from the south, carrying a couple of berries, and Shahinne trills as the larger bird perches besides Copahue.-

-Now, with three birds on top, the antenna twists just a little...-

Shahinne♀: <Mom!> :3

Harriet♀ -muffled: <Mfmffmfmmfmf fff mmffffmfm~>

-Shahinne and Copahue blink, the two stare at each other and then Shahinne giggles-

Copahue♂: <Here, lemme help you with that...>

-The two larger birds inch closer and Copahue takes, with some difficulty, the berries hanging from Harriet's beak; after that, they nuzzle for a moment-

Harriet♀: <...Thanks.>

Copahue♂: <Mmfmfmmf.> -tilts head.

-Shahinne and Harriet blink-

-Copahue just stays there for a moment, looking at them-

Harriet♀ -sweatdrops: <Ookay then who wants to go have a lunch on the flowerfields?>

Shahinne♀: <I do! i do!> -- hops on her perch.

Copahue♂: <Mmfmfmfm!> -- hops.

-The antenna shakes and twists more, prompting Harriet and Copahue to bat wings nervously as they start falling a bit to the left-

-...after a moment, the movement ceases. Shahinne just blinks-

Copahue♂ -wings tense: <...Mmfmmfmf.> ^.^

Harriet♀: <Eh, it was an accident. But yeah, we better go. Shahinne?>

Shahinne♀: <Yes yes!> -- takes off and flies ahead.

-Copahue and Harriet look at each other with a healthy nervousism and then they take off the Pokécenter too, gliding graciously after their adopted daughter-

Goldenrod Forests

-Three young Nidoran are wandering around a clearing, playing, each of them taking to their own fun, under the watchful eye of their grandparents perched on a small rock, and of their parents who are discussing some matters a distance away with some other Nidorino and Nidorina-

Rozalin? the Nidoran♀: <Wheeeee~> -- runs circles around some flowers.

Coney? the Nidoran♂: <Feel my wrath, fake Sudowoodo!>

-One of the random kittens then attempts to ram a tree with all his might, managing to pull up the beginning of a Head Smash; however he crashes hornfirst on the tree and bounces back, falling unconscious-

-Inka sighs as she stretches a moment-

Inka: <Maekrite still can't train that kitten out of it.>

Baluarkos: <It's kinda cute.> -- yawns -- <Reminds me of him when he was a kit.>

-The older Nidorina giggles at the thought back, she turns to take a look at her mate and the two then nuzzle for a moment.-

-Meanwhile, another of the kittens reaches to where Coney? has fallen unconscious-

Spikanor? the Nidoran♂: <...Oh noes!> -- pokes his sibling -- <Don't do this to me...> ;_;

Coney? the Nidoran♂: <I'm flyyyyyyyy~> @.@

-The awake Nidoran perks his ears for a moment, looking for danger, and then proceeds to drag his fallen sibling closer to the tree, task more than hard for a small member of his species. Still, he manages to do it and then turns to the outside of the clearing-

Spikanor?: <Marliiiii! Parliiii!> ;_;

-Not a moment later, a Nidorina and a Nidorino, the male having some yellow-ish markings in his body, rush in to the clearing, to find the swirly-eyed kitteh-

-Maekrite sweatdrops as he looks at the scene and can feel his mate's glare-

Crerah♀: <You told me you were going to train him out of it.>

Maekrite♂☼: <And I'm working on that... I just...> >_>

Crerah♀ -giggles teasingly: <...You suck at this~>

-The male is about to say something but decides to just drop his head. He then calls for his other kittens to assist their mother in getting Coney? on his back so they can take him back to the burrow-

-Watching from above, Inka and Baluarkos smile at the couple-

Baluarkos -scratches ears: <He's embarrassing himself. And me.>

Inka -sliyly: <We do have twenty two other children.>

Baluarkos: <Yes but, well,> -- stares to the sky for a moment -- <He's supposed to have been the hornhead on this.>

Inka: <Then be glad he's catching up.> -- clutches her male in an embrace -- <Let's go celebrate.>

Baluarkos -blinks: <Mint berry juice?>

-Inka nods-

-Baluarkos growls contently-

-The two then depart to their burrow-

Back at Fallarbor

-Silent takes a look at the chatroom tray. There's a particular icon indicating the presence online of a specific person, but there has been no activity by no one so far-

-He thinks back to when he tried a thing for a fling and when that went nowhere (by his own fault, he admits), Inka expressed her support by simply patting his knee and issuing a simple growl-

-He didn't know back then, but she was always supporting him-

Good!Phantom!Inka♀: «Try again. She's the Female.»

-Days like these though, he can only imagine that growl having meant one thing instead...-

Evil!Phantom!Inka♀: «...You suck at this.»

-There's a huff, a half-cast Leer at no one in particular, in response to that last thought-

-A moment after, Silent relaxes, takes a look at his watch-

Eh, one hundred percent of the shots you don't take...

-Silent takes a look to a picture of a woman, lies back on the couch, closes his eyes, and thinks back to simpler times, while at the same time allowing himself to plan for abstract, pleasuring futures-

If nothing else... We'll always have Lumiose...

Somewhere in Unova

-At a small house, snoring can be heard.-

-Camera pan to the living room where Juanito and his wife are barely watching a movie, falling asleep, cuddled and wrapped by their Serperior-

"...going to get a raise if you work in Hoenn this season?"

"...I'll have... to ask the bozzzzzzzzzzzz~" -- falls asleep.

-The movie continues to play-

Somewhere near Meteor Falls

???♀: <...Now come here and show me what those claws can really do~>

???♂: <...Don't wanna!>

???♀: <You claimed that you wanted me.>

???♂: <Well yes... but I meant only you.>

-Some struggling can be heard, after which a sole Zangoose emerges from the opening of a cave, tired and all scratched; he looks around for a moment and then takes a look to the cave behind him-

Zangoose♂: <Look, Dame, I like your scent and you look spiffy all spread on the floor of that cave, but,> -- shakes hand and turns away -- <that whole alimony thing just, it's not for me.>

-He hears some motion inside the cave and decides to run for it, heading to the grasslands to the east-

Zangoose♂ -leers back: <Maybe if you were more feral... perhaps we could have had a fling. I shall be free like the wind.>

-He heads across the grasslands looking for a road that can get him out of this crazy land that he found himself in, scouting the area for several hours and evading encounters with Swablu.-

-After a good while though, he finds himself tired and after turning left on a random rock on the road, trips on something-

Zangoose♂: <...Ooof! Er- s-sorry abo->

-and turns back to meet the strong glare of a [Seviper] coiled around a small nest. Glare so intense that he feels himself slowly fall paralyzed-

Zangoose♂: <...uuuuh...>

-The Seviper looks down to the nest to reveal a space where a couple of eggs could fit some time later in her life-

-The Zangoose, in response, looks down as well-

-Then the two Pokémon stare at each other for a moment-

Zangoose♂: <...> >_>

Seviper♀: <...> <_<

Zangoose♂: <...> -- huffs.

Seviper♀: <...?> -- rattles.

Zangoose♂: <No.> -- raises hands, slithers away -- <No, no, NO.>

-The Seviper tilts her head as she watches the strange who just bumped on her nest stand up and rush away like a madmon, the Zangoose taking to where the wind goes...-

-...To the east, to the lands beyond the desert where Sandshrew live and beyond the branch of the sea that softly attempts to split the mainland in two-

-...-

-A moment later, something catches the attention of the female Seviper-

Seviper♂ -emerges from behind some bushes: <Dear, I'm home~ I got a couple of random bugs...>

-He slithers into the nest dragging some prey and blinks as he finds his mate confused-

Seviper♂: <...Something happen while I was away?>

Seviper♀: <I'm... not completely sure, dear.> -- stares into the distance.

-After a moment, she shrugs the weird event off and curls together with her mate-

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

Oceanic Museum, A Friday Long Ago

Dintel♂ -pats Volcamel: <You should do something about that then.>

-he turns to the Phanpy-

<And you are boring.>

Complaining Phanpy -eyes mid-closed: <You two bore me too.>

-The two Pokémon stare at each other for a moment-

<Even better, you have no right to have fun. I better don't see you around having fun.> -- to Dintel -- <Even if it is your day.>

-He gives a "I'm watching you" gesture to Dintel and Volcamel and then he goes his way-

-Ichtacya meanwhile is still curled somewhere, snoring and ignoring the whole matter.-

Maggie's Room, Slateport Pokécenter, About at the Same Time

Shahinne♀: <Eeeeep!>

-and it can be heard how she starts running in circles and bumps on the door-

-Python opens one eye and stares at Molly for a moment; does not seem to care much though, he rattles once and keeps sleeping-

-meanwhile, on Memory's internet connection-

SIRI: «Chemical test indicates the [Hero Drink] contains a highly condensed dose of strong, generic metabolism boosting agents, not all of them authorized for use within League regulations. These agents interact once released within a metabolic stream in a way as to metabolic capacity and alter biochemical response of the body for a short time after exposure. This mixture seems to have been processed naturally or by artisanal means and might be subject to a Toxic Dosage warning.»

-there is a notice.mp3 jingle and then communication continues-

SIRI: «Do you have any other questions about this item? May I also interest you in random smalltalk?»

903 (edited by CorvusAtrox 2015-03-28 23:14:57)

Oceanic Museum, Some Friday in Janurary, Which Was Definitely Not Pangolin Day >:|

Volcamel: <...Wonder what> -sniffs- <that was about.>

Slateport Center, Maggie's Room, The Same Friday in January

Molly: <Stop that buuuumpiiiiiing! You might wake someone uuuuuuup!>

Banquo: -grumbling- <And you won't?>

Memory: <Hm... Not regulated by the League?>

<Possible to determine if associated with any fictional works?>

<Also,re: Smalltalk: Select 'Sure Why Not'.>

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel

Slateport Center, Maggie's Room, Quite some Fridays ago
Switching to small-talk mode

SIRI: <Yeah, like, you know, can't use in Gyms and all that stuff. Who knows where did it come from, I'm gonna guess a [Last Legends] fair because of the name. Now who in their right mind would coke drugs in a fair, hmmmm.>

-Outside, the bumping stops for a moment then faint pecking can be heard against the door.-

Shahinne: <Hello?> -- peck -- <I'm not doing any noise.> -- peck -- <I'm just looking for our food.> -- peck -- <Who's there?> -- peck.

-SIRI seems to have picked some ideas-

SIRI: <Perhaps this is [evidence] and we are bumping on a big case, man. That would make my day interesting. Just you and me, fightin' crime under the tropical Hoenn sun. Have you seen Swablus anyway?>

North of Hoenn

Silent is now wandering the area right north of the Hoenn Desert, with an eager Dintel and a definitively not eager Copahue trailing him.

Copahue♂: <Oooh I can't wait for us to head to the desert.>

-Silent looks back at him-

Copahue♂: <Uhm...> -- ruffles feathers -- <That's actually... not sarcasm.> >_>

"So what, you like the dryness of the desert, or the sand in your plumage?"

Copahue♂: <...Well, between two evils...>

-Dintel meanwhile is arguing with a random Numel nearby, the Pokémon seems to be lost-

Molly: <Your pecking is making nooiiiiise!>

<And I aaaam a Beeeedril ghoooost, and the trainer here and anyone who dare try and wake her up are doooomed to be haaaaaauuuuunteeeeeeed!>

Memory: -to SIRI- <Er, I have not seen any Swablu, no.>

That same Room, that same Time

SIRI: <Oh, that's a shame. Have never seen one, I'm told they are sooooo unpolygonal and their plumage encompasses some volumetric artistry.>

Shahinne's voice outside: <B-but I don't want to wake anyone up. I'm just looking for my food. Have you seen a bag of food?>

-Python doesn't even bother with answering to Shahinne or refocusing on the bag of food and supplies he's left by the bed, he just continues to be proudly curled on top of Maggie's head-

Shahinne's voice outside: <...Are there ghosts here? I though they were just a tale Mom told...>

Memory: <Ah, would be nice to see, though not sure if the chance will arise to see them in the wild.>

<Since trainer is likely to be in or around Slateport for an extended period of time.>

Molly: <Ghosts dooo exiiist! And I aaam ooooooone! But yoouuur peeecking is maaaakiiiing noooiiise!>

Banquo: -to Shahinne- <Yeah, it's in here.>

PEFE HQ, some time ago

Firuz's Lairon is presumably scratching the door out of the office so that he and the others can get out of there and head to where the eldritch tome is.

Slateport Center, some time ago

Shahinne: <...There's a ghost?> -- listens for a while, chirps -- <Oh but the food is inside! Okay then, I'm part Normal type anyway!> ^.^

-and starts pecking at the door again, slower this time, prompting Python to stir-

Slateport Museum, some time ago

-Dintel turns to Volcamel and shrugs-

Dintel♂: <Some peoplemons just have no good manners. I, on the other paw, do.>

-and graciously heads off to the display where Ichtacya is still asleep, motioning for Volcamel to follow-

Oceanic Museum, Some Friday in Janurary

-Volcamel sniffs and follows-

Molly: <Quiet dooooown!>

Slateport Center, Maggie's Room, A While Ago

Python♂ -in between yawns, to Molly: <She's going to stay outside...>

-The pecking stops for a moment-

Shahinne♀: <...No, our things are there.>

-and resumes pecking-

-Python eyes Molly with some curiosity-

Back then too, at the Slateport Museum

Ichtacya♀: <...zZz...>

-She is curled in the ground, still having her happy nap-

-Dintel gives a glance at her and frowns-

Dintel: <...She's boring too.> -- to Volcamel -- <Where do we go?>

Hoenn Desert, more or less now-ish

-A couple of figures can be seen walking across the [desert], heading towards the south. Silent is dresses in his usual clothes plus the Nidoking Cloth, which protects him from the rasping winds of the desert. Following him closely are [Ichtacya♀] and [Dintel♂], oneof them obviously more happy about the place than the other-

Ichtacya: <At least it's sunny...> -- gasps.

"Hey, we should not be much further from the places where the other trainers gather." -- tries to squint and see more clearly in the distance -- "There we can take a rest."

Ichtacya -sihs, spits some sand: <Yeah that would be nice. I'm going further ahrad~>

-And rushes forward, with Dintel following behind-

-Three shadows circle around Silent for a moment, indicating the familybirdtrio carefully waiting for the rest of the group to move, Copahue keeping a close eye on Shahinne so that the smaller bird is not lost in the sandveil-

Hoenn Desert

Louie: Remind me how we got into this mess again?

-Off in the distance, a dark-skinned boy in a red shirt is wandering aimlessly, accompanied by a Lunatone.-

Lunatone: ~I'm telling you, there were these zombies everywhere! They dragged you here!~

Louie: ...Why do I even ask you anything anymore?

Lunatone: ~But it's reeeal this time!~

Louie: No, it isn't, Occult. If it was, I'd be dead.

Occult the Lunatone: ~But... but...~

[Spectrum was here!]

Hoenn Desert

-Far in the distance a very vague shape can be seen approaching... walking, towards the human and (only active in the RP for its species ATM) Lunatone. A faint calling can be heard from that direction...-

????: <...far... swipe... hunt... pray...>

-Were the humans and or Pokémon to pay attention to their immediate surroundings, they would be able to distinguish three shadows circling around them as vultures Mandibuzzes about their meal...-

????: <...rasp... throe... slay.... meat...>

<meat... MEAT...>

Hoenn Desert

-Unfortunately, one of the two is incapable of noticing immediate surroundings beyond arms reach.-

Occult: ~AAH! Loooook! The birds of death are coming for us! We're doooomed!~

Louie: Hello, blind kid, can't look, kind of an important detail?

Occult: ~NoooooOoOoOoOoOo!~

-In a panic, the Lunatone hooks himself onto Louie's shirt and pulls him in the direction of the vague shape, leaving the blind boy flailing to keep his balance.-

[Spectrum was here!]

Hoenn Desert

-The three "birds of death" are holding a nice conversation up there...-

Harriet: <Oh, look, Dintel was right! I can see a human over there...>

-Shahinne squints, can't see a thing-

Copahue: <He should be getting over there soon enough. I wonder if it's a trainer or...?>

-And the three birds start flying closer-

-Meanwhile, at ground level, the vague shape is slowly revealed as Occult drags Louie closer, and past the rasping sand, it is finally revealed to be a [Sandshrew] wandering about...-

Dintel: <...and that's why I told them to not get very far if they didn't want to get a swipe to the face.> -- looks around -- <...Are you still there?>

-Ichtacya is nowhere to be seen-

Dintel: <...She's boring.> -- shrugs, turns to Occult's direction -- <Oh? I has find it! The person around here!>

-Dintel then curls into a ball and rolls down the next dune to reach to where Occult is, uncurls himself and ends up seated on the sand, right in front the Lunatone and Louie-

Dintel: <Ohai~> -- does the gesture, you know the one.

A wild(?) Sandshrew has appeared!

Hoenn Desert

-Louie hears Dintel, and kneels down for pets.

Louie: Hey, little guy.

Occult: ~NO! It could be another zombie!~

Louie: I'm not an expert on Sandshrew in particular, but I'm fairly sure the sound this one made wasn't one of brain hunger.

Occult: ~Zombies can be crafty!~

Louie: Just because I've ever seen a zombie movie doesn't mean I know that's a bunch of crap.

[Spectrum was here!]

Hoenn Desert

-Silent is walking across the desert when his Pokégear beeps. He carefully produces it from the pouch in the Nidoking Cloth, then checks to see he has gotten a message from Mendel about a background check request.-

"Hmmm..." -- frowns, thinks for a moment.

-As that happens, Ichtacya rushes in from beyond the sandveil and approaches Silent-

Ichtacya♀: <About time! This sand is rasping my leaves.> -- shakes herself off -- <Dintel found someone! Come on!>

-And goes ahead, barking and calling Silent to follow in-

"I guess I can check this later. I hope it's not too late to call in a favor...."

-Further into the desert, where Louie is, the shadows of the three "deathbirds" continue circling, closing their distance slowly-

-Meanwhile, Dintel remains sat on the sand and growls contently at petting. He likes petting.-

Dintel -turns to Occult: <Oh I don't eat brains. I eat meat and the occasional Cacturne. I'm very amicable.>

-He turns to Louie and examines the human for a moment, finding it just a bit strange that the human is alone by himself whereas Dintel had thought they'd be meeting more people-

Dintel: <Is he a trainer? Or a ranger? Does he have any water?> -- rolls around.

-In the distance, against the reddish dust of the the desert cast to the winds, the vague shape of a quadrupedal can be seen approaching, and further beyond a large shape that appears to be a horned Pokémon, if one of stranger, thinner complexion than usual-

-At that moment, Copahue decides to touch land first, coming to rest at the base of the dune Dintel rolles from, and quizzically stares at the trainer and the Lunatone. He lets out the closest thing to a greeting caw he can-

919 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2015-04-03 02:40:52)

Hoenn Desert

Occult: ~Okay, okay, brains are no concern. But he's trying to trick you into giving up water! In a DESERT! He wants you to shrivel up into a horrible, miserable, ugly corpse!~

Louie: Oh, don't worry, I've got plenty of water on hand. Kind of necessary when you go searching for ruins and stuff.

-Louie shuffles through his bag, feeling for and pulling out a bottle of water.-

Occult: ~YOU'RE GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIE BECAUSE OF THIS!~

-He doesn't quite notice that the greeting caw is directed at him.-

[Spectrum was here!]

Hoenn Desert

-Copahue ruffles his feathers and seems to be a bit confused as he hears about water and ruins-

Copahue: <Oh, uhm... I wouldn't mind a bit of water to wash myself... I, er, I'm Copahue...> -- nods.

Dintel: <Silly creature I'm a Sandshrew, I request but a drop of water, if you would.>

-Copahue looks around, turns to the Lunatone-

Copahue: <...Is your human alone? One can get lost in this place.>
-Shahinne and Harriet also land, the Starly closer to Occult and she also chirps a (sharper) greeting-

Harriet: <Did someone mention [meat]?>

Oceanic Museum, Some Friday in Janurary

Volcamel: <Not sure...> -sniffs-

Molly: <...>

-She looks at Python-

<How do you get her to stoooooop?>

Slateport Center, The Same Friday in January

-Python rattles his tail, pointing to the bag of food with it-

Python♂ -unamused: <She's here to take the food. We bought that with Trainer's money.>

-half-glares at Molly-

<I'm not doing it. This spot is mine.>

...Same time, Oceanic Museum

-Still in her sleep, Ichtacya turns around still curled and drags herself a bit closer to Volcamer because she's warm-

Hoenn Desert -- Yesterdayish

-Louie stands up as he hears the various mons gathering around him.-

Louie: If only I could understand all of you. Any chance you all have a Trainer somewhere around here?

Occult: ~They'll lead you even deeper into the desert and abandon you in the middle of NOWHEEEEERE!~

[Spectrum was here!]

Hoenn Desert, now-ish

-Dintel and the birdfamily is all around Louie who can't understand a thing they are saying-

Dintel -blinks: <...Trainer? He was right behind... right?>

-and turns around only to meet the vastness of the desert beyond-

Copahue♂: <He should be here shortly.> -- turns to the Lunatone -- <This looks like a nice human, but you seem nervous...?>

-Meanwhile a voice like a song can be heard coming from the distance-

????: <...and that's when I had it in my grasp...> -- some unintelligible banter -- <...distance away when I didn't want to look at the Trapinch's throe...> -- more banter.

-As the shadow comes closer the voice turns into the more or less recognizable bark of a Leafeon, cast against the sandveil as another figure that looks like a Nidoking only thinner walks behind-

Ichtacya: <...because frankly I'd prefer to eat some meat. But that will be until we get to a town.>

-She and Silent finally stop when they notice Dintel, Louie and the others-

"Oh hey, he did find them..."

-Dintel waves his paw, obviously very proud of himself.-

Ichtacya: <....But I'm supposed to be the tracker...> <_<

-Silent walks in and closer to Louie while Copahue retreats to where Shahinne and Harriet have landed-

"Hey there, sorry if that Sandshrew was bothering you, he's my Pokémon. Are you a passing Trainer by any chance?"

Hoenn Desert

-Louie brightens up just a little bit on hearing what he recognizes as very definitely human speech.-

Louie: Oh, hello. Don't worry, they weren't bugging me, I was just struggling to get a decent translation...

Occult: ~I'm telling you, they can't be trusted!~

Louie: But anyway, yes, I'm a trainer. Somehow I ended up here yesterday despite having been nowhere near the desert the day before.

[Spectrum was here!]