Re: General Noncanon Ships Thread

Yours, maybe. Mine is silly.

Yours is sultry and sophisticated too! I should know, I painstakingly hand crafted it. Are you mocking my work?

She acts offended.

-Nightfrost smiles and kisses her-

Of course not. Never.

Catastrophe smiles and kisses back.

Good, because then I'd have to kill you, and I think I prefer you alive rather than dead right now.

-Nightfrost chuckles-

That's sweet of you.

-she kisses her again-

Anything I can do to make you more sure~?

Do you have to ask? o3o

-fade-

I suddenly felt like reviving this thread for whatever reason, so have a bad ambiguously canon thing

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel

1,208 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2017-12-11 21:37:19)

[spoiler]Finally getting this transferred!

Outside the Stormchaser

-A rift opens up, revealing a rather familiar(?) young woman wearing an incredibly floofy black dress. She looks incredibly lost. And gay. That's not relevant, merely impossible to avoid stating. Kaito steps outside to find the incredibly lost, gay young woman, and their eyes widen.-

Kaito: Oh, hello, Psyche! Sorry, I hadn't heard you got your psychic powers stable enough to stand using them again, I almost didn't recognize you. You look good! And way taller than I remember. I guess it has been a few years...

-The woman headtilts.-

Nissa: Oh, no dear, you must have me confused with another. I do not know any Psyche. And powers of the mind are not mine to control. Nissa Moonglade, at your service, and I--

-She stops.-

Nissa: Kuu has been here...

Kaito: Ohhhhhh okay. That explains why you're so tall.

-Kaito beams-

Kaito: You know Kuu! She kissed me yesterday and then left to go be mysterious in her home universe. I'm gonna miss her.

-Nissa grimaces.-

Nissa: So have I, but my aim's getting better. ...Arguably. She's dangerous, dear. I should know, I dated her long enough.

-Kaito tilts their head-

Kaito: Huh. I wonder if her suitors have some sort of magnetic quality that draws them toward each other, if we ended up meeting so soon after she left.

-They smile-

Kaito: I mean, you're incredibly attractive, maybe there's a magnet thing going on after all.

-Nissa staggers, clearly unaccustomed to being flirted with first.-

Nissa: I, um, just uh, was hunting Kuu, but yes, uh... pretty... neat! Pretty neat!

-Kaito giggles-

Kaito: Yeah, it is.

-They sigh wistfully-

Kaito: If what you said about her being dangerous is true, though, that's really unfortunate. She seemed benevolent enough while she was here.

-They shake their head-

Kaito: Best not to let our hearts be poured into the past, though, yeah? Especially when the present is beautiful enough. Just like my present company, of course.

-Nissa blushes as red as her hair-

Nissa: I... I apologize, usually I'm better with words than this, uh, y-you're pretty too? Oh gosh...

-Kaito can't help but laugh-

Kaito: Words betray the best of us, I suppose.

-A look of realization crosses their face-

Kaito: Oh, I'm so sorry, I never actually introduced myself! I'm Kaito Amarin, but if you want, you can call me Kai for short.

-Nissa stops stammering and collects herself.-

Nissa: Of course. Charmed to meet you, Kaito. And I suppose you should be honored that you're the first person in a long time to get me to say that and actually feel enthralled momentarily.

-Kaito raises their eyebrows-

Kaito: Really? I can't say anyone's ever said that to me before... just yesterday, I was struggling to keep myself composed over a number of things, not even just Lady Kuu. It's... unusual to hear.

-Nissa sighs wistfully.-

Nissa: She has that effect on people. I would not be the woman I am today without her... in several ways.

Kaito: I see... well, she is of the fae, and an archfae no less. I can imagine she has a powerful influence, even without the enchantments.

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa nods. "Alas, yes. Even one of the fae myself, a lesser fae could not hope to avoid a lunar goddess's sphere of influence. Her court fills with powerful, and easily manipulated people. And people that believe she could never do harm."

Outside the Stormchaser

Kaito: I see... well, nonetheless, she is not here anymore, she left as quickly as she came.

-They smile.-

Kaito: Instead, you're here gracing my presence. If what you say is true, I do hope you'll be better company? I certainly would love to get to know more about you. So familiar to a close friend of mine, and yet, I know there's so much that's unique about you.

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa grins. "Finally, someone who understands how great I am without wanting to use me to destroy the world~ I likewise, would quite enjoy getting to know more about you, dear Kaito."

She then snickers. "And believe me, I know a lot about Kuu leaving as quickly as she comes."

Outside the Stormchaser

-Kaito attempts to stifle a laugh, which comes out as a half-snort snicker.-

Kaito: Oh, dear, that bad? Shame, she seemed so generous. You definitely deserve better.

-They stop, realize what they just said, and go bright red.-

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa grins wider. "Is that an invitation, then, sweet Kaito? You didn't strike me as someone that forward~ Though, that's definitely not to say that I'm not~"

Outside the Stormchaser

-Kaito keeps laughing, still red-

Kaito: We'll see, Nissa. Don't get too eager, though, I do vastly prefer getting to know one another first.

-They grin-

Kaito: So, is there anywhere you'd like to go? You are the guest, after all.

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa smiles. "Well, I don't exactly know a lot about your world. You would be much better to give recommendations~"

1,216 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2017-12-12 06:28:47)

Outside the Stormchaser

-Kaito smirks-

Kaito: Well, then, what do you know about this world, beyond the fact that you fall for its denizens extraordinarily easily? I must know where to start.

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa shrugs. "To be fair, I fall for denizens of all worlds extraordinarily easily. But I see airships are also prevalent here! That is neat!"

1,218 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2017-12-12 07:11:49)

Outside the Stormchaser

Kaito: Ahhh, so you're a completely fresh face here after all. The airship is by no means what we're famous for, not in the slightest.

-They take Nissa's hand, and begin to lead her through the city.-

Kaito: Now, the one thing that I know isn't a staple of your world is the wildlife. Ours is a world where every creature has power that was once considered magic, and knowledge to match that of us humans whether one realizes it or not. They came to be known as Pokemon, at least in the modern lexicon. And due to their power, a large part of our society revolves around them and their abilities.

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa's eyes kinda glaze over, but she nods, just enjoying Kaito speaking, even if she doesn't quite follow. "I... see. Kind of. You'll have to forgive me, minor magical beasts have never been my strong suit, I'm more of an expert on divinities than the Arcane. @-@"

1,220 (edited by BittersweetNSour 2017-12-13 17:34:19)

Driftveil City

-Kaito giggles-

Kaito: That's fine, not everyone is. There's need to understand everything about them, the big thing is "they've all got powers". Somewhere down the line, catching them, training them, and competing with them became a major sport, but it's all very heavily regulated so it doesn't reach the point of dangerous bloodshed.

-They pause-

Kaito: ...Usually. Sometimes things get out of hand.

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa nods. "I see. In my world, the humanoid races have most of the Magic, either through study, hereditary gain, divine favor, blind luck, or in my case, just flirting relentlessly with a goddess of magic. You know, as you do."

Driftveil City

-Kaito smirks-

Kaito: You really need to choose better people to flirt with. Or are you simply waiting for better people to flirt with you first?

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa grins. "I figure if I just flirt with everyone, I'll find one that doesn't kill me. Until then, I'll just die a few times. Dying tragically in a lover's arms, pretty fucking goth, I'll take it~"

Driftveil City

-Nissa's grin is matched by Kaito's own. They take a step forward.-

Kaito: You certainly won't have to worry about me trying to kill you. It's not my style, not anymore. Besides, who in their right mind would want to hurt a face as pretty as yours?

-They gently brush a few strands of Nissa's hair out of her face-

[Spectrum was here!]

Nissa smirks. "It's an occupational hazard of mine. When you're on the path to kill a god, you don't get there without making some enemies first~"

She smiles brightly. "In fact, it feels nice to be somewhere where I don't have to fear the imminent end of the world at all times. Gives me more of a chance to do my favorite pastime."